• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6790 users

ToSsGirl - Page 3

Forum Index > Articles
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
C)R
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada549 Posts
January 22 2003 00:34 GMT
#41
On January 22 2003 01:18 A3iL3r0n wrote:
Not be lewd or nothin' but if you happened to have sex with her, would you say "gg" afterwords?


rofl
Liquid`Spy
Profile Joined October 2002
Netherlands1301 Posts
January 22 2003 00:47 GMT
#42
hahaha omg you should see a doctor.
Im a spy in the house of love
mensrea
Profile Joined September 2002
Canada5062 Posts
January 22 2003 01:06 GMT
#43
On January 22 2003 09:17 Anal_Ripper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2003 07:11 mensrea wrote:
Don't mind a few of them, but let's keep it down with sexist jokes. Thx.

why? I don't think those jokes are really offensive. Or does joking about tossgirl hurt your own feelings?



Because "those jokes" are juvenile and I don't want this site ending up a repository for bathroom jokes.

I could talk to you and others who do not agree with my stance on this all night and I can practically guarantee that no one will have changed their minds on anything at the end. It's fine that some may not be offended. But, in the end, this is a private site, and you'll just have to be satisfied with our policies here. I've given my reasons: I do not want this site turned into a virtual public bathroom stall where people can write whatever joke comes to mind anytime the word "girl" or "sex" is mentioned. No, I'm not offended by the jokes (altho I got bored after the first couple), but at the same time I don't see the merit in allowing people to continue to fill a thread with sexual references and innuendo - no matter how funny or smartly done.

Look, it's not like I've instituted a "zero-tolerance" policy or anything. I like to joke around as much as the next person. But MODERATION is the key word here. I think that's fair.
actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea.
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
January 22 2003 02:31 GMT
#44
On January 21 2003 20:34 gnoll wrote:
thx i love her so much


omg -0-
good luck~~
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
fZ-DoGG
Profile Joined October 2002
Canada73 Posts
January 22 2003 02:36 GMT
#45
plz save rep
^_^
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33702 Posts
January 22 2003 02:38 GMT
#46
-_-!

someone take away rea's admin position -_-

or give me powers to reverse his deeds of editting and banning :O
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
bi11y
Profile Joined December 2002
United States169 Posts
January 22 2003 02:39 GMT
#47
On January 22 2003 06:54 A3iL3r0n wrote:
Too bad she's not Protoss player, he could try to "push" his way into her main.


ahhahahhahhahahahh lol hahahhaahahaaahaahaha haahaaaha
play me online u know that ill beat u, if i ever meet u, ill control - alt- delete - u
A3iL3r0n
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States2196 Posts
January 22 2003 02:59 GMT
#48
Yeah, they were pretty smartly done weren't they ? Anyway, I shall not litter your forums any further. Apologies to anyone who may have been offended but did not care to post.
My psychiatrist says I have deep-seated Ragneuroses :(
mensrea
Profile Joined September 2002
Canada5062 Posts
January 22 2003 03:45 GMT
#49
On January 22 2003 11:59 A3iL3r0n wrote:
Yeah, they were pretty smartly done weren't they ? Anyway, I shall not litter your forums any further. Apologies to anyone who may have been offended but did not care to post.


I doubt anyone was offended. I certainly wasn't. Your jokes are always welcome here.

I simply needed to flash the "slow down" sign before things got out of hand (And it was gonna...). Thx for understanding, man.
actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea.
Anal_Ripper
Profile Joined December 2002
Russian Federation1233 Posts
January 22 2003 04:03 GMT
#50
On January 22 2003 10:06 mensrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2003 09:17 Anal_Ripper wrote:
On January 22 2003 07:11 mensrea wrote:
Don't mind a few of them, but let's keep it down with sexist jokes. Thx.

why? I don't think those jokes are really offensive. Or does joking about tossgirl hurt your own feelings?



Because "those jokes" are juvenile and I don't want this site ending up a repository for bathroom jokes.

I could talk to you and others who do not agree with my stance on this all night and I can practically guarantee that no one will have changed their minds on anything at the end. It's fine that some may not be offended. But, in the end, this is a private site, and you'll just have to be satisfied with our policies here. I've given my reasons: I do not want this site turned into a virtual public bathroom stall where people can write whatever joke comes to mind anytime the word "girl" or "sex" is mentioned. No, I'm not offended by the jokes (altho I got bored after the first couple), but at the same time I don't see the merit in allowing people to continue to fill a thread with sexual references and innuendo - no matter how funny or smartly done.

Look, it's not like I've instituted a "zero-tolerance" policy or anything. I like to joke around as much as the next person. But MODERATION is the key word here. I think that's fair.


Agreed. Peace, man
Turning this forum into a public bathroom would definitely suck.
Better to fast than eat of every meat, better to live alone than mate with all
mensrea
Profile Joined September 2002
Canada5062 Posts
January 22 2003 05:10 GMT
#51
On January 22 2003 13:03 Anal_Ripper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2003 10:06 mensrea wrote:
On January 22 2003 09:17 Anal_Ripper wrote:
On January 22 2003 07:11 mensrea wrote:
Don't mind a few of them, but let's keep it down with sexist jokes. Thx.

why? I don't think those jokes are really offensive. Or does joking about tossgirl hurt your own feelings?



Because "those jokes" are juvenile and I don't want this site ending up a repository for bathroom jokes.

I could talk to you and others who do not agree with my stance on this all night and I can practically guarantee that no one will have changed their minds on anything at the end. It's fine that some may not be offended. But, in the end, this is a private site, and you'll just have to be satisfied with our policies here. I've given my reasons: I do not want this site turned into a virtual public bathroom stall where people can write whatever joke comes to mind anytime the word "girl" or "sex" is mentioned. No, I'm not offended by the jokes (altho I got bored after the first couple), but at the same time I don't see the merit in allowing people to continue to fill a thread with sexual references and innuendo - no matter how funny or smartly done.

Look, it's not like I've instituted a "zero-tolerance" policy or anything. I like to joke around as much as the next person. But MODERATION is the key word here. I think that's fair.


Agreed. Peace, man
Turning this forum into a public bathroom would definitely suck.


haha, yeah for sure. Thx for understanding.
actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea.
gnoll
Profile Joined January 2003
Sweden90 Posts
January 22 2003 10:40 GMT
#52
im so in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
z7-TranCe
Profile Joined November 2002
Canada3174 Posts
January 22 2003 11:23 GMT
#53
--
Erwin was here! AhaHAHhhHAHahahAHAhaha
iD.Twisted
Profile Joined September 2002
Netherlands3102 Posts
January 22 2003 14:31 GMT
#54
omg:o
All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you
juhhA
Profile Joined January 2003
United States295 Posts
January 22 2003 15:54 GMT
#55
gnoll how do you plan to find her..and does she even like you? ..lmao
Legion is funny.
mensrea
Profile Joined September 2002
Canada5062 Posts
January 22 2003 16:16 GMT
#56
On January 22 2003 11:38 Waxangel wrote:
-_-!

someone take away rea's admin position -_-

or give me powers to reverse his deeds of editting and banning :O



I'll consider handing down my powers to you, Wax - after your 10th birthday.
actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea.
adObO_GoD
Profile Joined October 2002
Philippines121 Posts
January 22 2003 16:46 GMT
#57
mensrea, i hope you dont mind me asking....but, are you gay?? no pun intended, just curious.
heh!
mensrea
Profile Joined September 2002
Canada5062 Posts
January 22 2003 17:01 GMT
#58
On January 23 2003 01:46 adObO_GoD wrote:
mensrea, i hope you dont mind me asking....but, are you gay?? no pun intended, just curious.


No, adObO, sorry to disappoint. Wrong forum to come looking, man. Try here tho. More up your alley, I think.

GL.
actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea.
Imperium
Profile Joined December 2002
United States614 Posts
January 22 2003 17:24 GMT
#59
thx for the advice mensrea
such an oob!! go back to diablo
Vertias..
Profile Joined December 2002
Korea (South)3 Posts
Last Edited: 2003-01-22 21:12:27
January 22 2003 21:10 GMT
#60
gnoll, ygclan.com update new interview.
who?? TOSSGIRL

http://www.ygclan.com/?lang=kor&menu=interview&action=view&no=15&search=&page=1

It's written in korean, but is a few pictures. GL~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 420
White-Ra 143
910 45
NaDa 39
Dota 2
monkeys_forever279
NeuroSwarm141
Super Smash Bros
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8857
Liquid`Hasu1735
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g8474
Liquid`RaSZi3176
shahzam551
JimRising 322
B2W.Neo175
C9.Mang0157
ArmadaUGS93
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
Other Games
BasetradeTV244
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1088
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur185
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.