• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7704 users

The "Change My Name" Topic - Page 408

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 406 407 408 409 410 445 Next
SpaceMarineSC2
Profile Joined August 2013
Denmark9 Posts
December 25 2014 01:21 GMT
#8141
hi there TL i would like to change name to SpaceMarineSC2. changed team
Worsttrumpet
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2 Posts
December 28 2014 10:00 GMT
#8142
Hello, I was hoping you guys could change my name to Worsttrumpet.

If Worsttrumpet is taken then Worst trumpet will do.

If both are taken then oh well, leave it as is.

Thank, you so much!!!
Hulkgb
Profile Joined May 2013
Costa Rica10 Posts
December 30 2014 20:21 GMT
#8143
Hi I would like to change my name from LoFSC2 to Hulkgb in order to aplpy for the Streaming request

Thanks
IMHulk Latin American Caster | Follow me www.facebook.com/IMHulk - www.twitch.tv/hulkgb
TeamOTS
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany5 Posts
December 30 2014 22:14 GMT
#8144
Hello, Please change my name to "HOASapphire" changed Team.

Thank you.
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
January 02 2015 13:08 GMT
#8145
I would like to request an exception to the official rules outlined in the OP. Hear me out on this please.

The official rules state that you must be under 500 posts to be given a name change and anyone with an elementary understanding of the number system would recognize I am well above that number. I believe this is the main TL Commandment referenced by the OP:

8. Respect your ID.

Don't register 10 accounts or make your ID a novelty account that only posts a 1-liner joke over and over. Your ID is your name, it's how our users will know you and recognize you. For this reason we generally discourage users from changing their IDs. In limited circumstances we do allow a name change, but make sure you have a good reason.


I'm one of the few TL members that spends the vast majority of their time with the BroodWar community and I am almost only known by that group of people. SnowFantasy is a username I made specifically for TeamLiquid over 8 years ago and I never used it outside of the Teamliquid.net website as well as the accompanying IRC rooms. These days my most known name is Arcania which I use on ICCup etc (and IRC now). Rather than seeing "Arcania" on ICCup and thinking, "that's SnowFantasy", people are probably more likely to see "SnowFantasy" on Teamliquid and realize that I am "Arcania". Hopefully that makes sense.

I currently am also the owner of the username Arcania on TL so although the username is technically taken it is my account. I kind of just took the username so that it wouldn't be stolen (Unlikely but whatever ). I would like this acount to become Arcania and then I don't really care what happens to the other one.

At the very least, I would like to cash in on this name change I almost had a long time ago where HotBid was going to change my name and then forgot or something. ;p

On May 18 2009 21:55 SnowFantasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2009 00:13 Hot_Bid wrote:
On May 12 2009 15:30 SnowFantasy wrote:
On May 12 2009 08:37 Pokebunny wrote:
I will vouch for SnowFantasy being more commonly known as Tetris, this would be a good name change


Right now I can't get my name changed because I'm over 500 posts. That would be nice since I get to keep my post count but I'd be fine starting over. As long as I can have that username I am happy.

I mean, right now I'm Tetris on SC.. Zizoo on IRC..Snowfantasy@TL.net

Kind of confusing.

Are you sure you want it to be Tetris? No more name changes after that? Even though you're over 500 posts, your requests make sense because you actually are known more by other names... I can change you to Tetris or Zizoo if you keep "aka SnowFantasy" in your signature for two months.


Tetris is good.

I'll use that on IRC and put aka SnowFantasy in my signature too. :D


If I could have my name changed to Arcania, that would be amazing.

Either way, thanks for your time.
-Arcania
imLeon
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany10 Posts
January 09 2015 15:12 GMT
#8146
change Sc2_Yellow to imLeon ty
SemperSC
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada117 Posts
January 16 2015 20:17 GMT
#8147
I'd like to change my name from Secret. to SemperSC. Thx.
ZeratuLsc2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada426 Posts
January 18 2015 01:22 GMT
#8148
Please change to ZeratuLsc2 plz.
dynastytSu
Profile Joined October 2014
Australia4 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-18 08:29:38
January 18 2015 08:27 GMT
#8149
vermillionFOX -> TtSYF.tSu
alternates:
ttsyftsu

Ty TL!
SirRobin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States269 Posts
January 21 2015 06:34 GMT
#8150
Heya. I'm looking to change my name back to SirRobin. Thanks guys.
https://twitter.com/SirRobinSC2
ArgusDreamer
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada63 Posts
January 21 2015 10:09 GMT
#8151
Hey there, would it be possible to change my nickname to ArgusDreamer.
It's my most used nickname... it's the same as my twitch. Any ways thanks in advance !!! <3
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
cavallone009
Profile Joined July 2011
24 Posts
January 21 2015 14:00 GMT
#8152
Please change my name to:

cavallone009

Thanks in advance!
budgi
Profile Joined September 2014
Finland2 Posts
January 22 2015 10:16 GMT
#8153
Would like to change budgie to budgi. Thank you.
Jaffar
Profile Joined March 2013
Spain1 Post
January 24 2015 20:03 GMT
#8154
Would like to change

IFDoblajes

to

Jaffar

Thanks ^^
[Phantom]
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Mexico2170 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-09 06:48:34
January 24 2015 23:27 GMT
#8155
I want to change my name because SXG doesn't exist anymore so it would be cool to have it changed to [Phantom]

Its available :D

Thanks

WriterTeamLiquid Staff writer since 2014 @Mortal_Phantom
ChubbyDelicious
Profile Joined March 2012
United States20 Posts
January 25 2015 04:45 GMT
#8156
Could you change my name to ChubbyDelicious.

I dont ever use the name CyanTheory anymore. Thanks!
Caliber
Profile Joined August 2010
United States598 Posts
January 25 2015 22:52 GMT
#8157
Would you please change my name from ROOTCaliber to Caliber?

I might have made a placeholder account for Caliber, but that can be deleted. Ty
St_Michael
Profile Joined July 2012
United States73 Posts
February 01 2015 00:23 GMT
#8158
please change my name to: St_Michael

Thanks!
GL to new Liquid LCS team!
DurtyDurtyMike
Profile Joined December 2013
Ireland12 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-01 23:17:56
February 01 2015 22:59 GMT
#8159
Hey, looking to become a way more active member of the TL forums. Could I have a name change to "DurtyDurtyMike" please? Thank you.

Edit: It was done, thank you!
[AISC]Oblivion on EU - Irish Zerg.
POXsc2
Profile Joined May 2013
Denmark6 Posts
February 02 2015 05:02 GMT
#8160
Eyo

Could I have a name change to "POXsc2" please?

Cheers.
Prev 1 406 407 408 409 410 445 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1283
910 822
ggaemo 708
actioN 504
Mong 228
Shuttle 108
Dewaltoss 95
Leta 34
soO 33
yabsab 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 28
ZergMaN 24
Bale 23
Noble 19
Dota 2
Fuzer 57
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor826
Other Games
summit1g9437
ceh9449
olofmeister322
Happy265
PiGStarcraft234
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS52
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2360
League of Legends
• Rush1400
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 40m
OSC
14h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.