+ Show Spoiler +
43 kill ultra 

| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + 43 kill ultra ![]() | ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
You are really on fire those days. Almost a rep/day ratio :p I haven't watched the rep yet but it looks bad for Sarens the way you wrote the intro ^_^ | ||
|
Divinek
Canada4045 Posts
| ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
mmmm good swarm/plague combo. Sarens macro and army positioning was kinda great during the whole game but he made too many multitasking mistakes when he tried to be agressive arg. Lost a bunch of tanks and vessels because he didn't really controled them properly. Oh and yea this 43 kills ultra is somewhat a shame lol. Really good game though. | ||
|
RowdierBob
Australia13526 Posts
| ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
On March 04 2009 19:44 RowdierBob wrote: I thought moonshine had been around a while, or am I thinking of someone else? I wouldn't be surprised if he is at least as oldschool than Sarens (who isn't really super oldschool anyway).The main difference is that Sarens produced his best results around 2005-06 and then went semi-inactive. | ||
|
Ninja4ever.
France231 Posts
| ||
|
Glioburd
France1911 Posts
SarenS did some mistake of multitasking who cost him the game. But great game, very nice to watch . | ||
|
eXigent.
Canada2419 Posts
| ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
Pads
England3228 Posts
| ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
| ||
|
thunk
United States6233 Posts
Moonshine's early game play reminded me a lot of Kwanro for some reason. | ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
On March 04 2009 20:58 Boblion wrote: Show nested quote + On March 04 2009 19:44 RowdierBob wrote: I thought moonshine had been around a while, or am I thinking of someone else? I wouldn't be surprised if he is at least as oldschool than Sarens (who isn't really super oldschool anyway).The main difference is that Sarens produced his best results around 2005-06 and then went semi-inactive. Moonshine has been around forever. He just sucked compared with many other poles so he doesn't get much exposure. | ||
|
HeavOnEarth
United States7087 Posts
| ||
|
Pulimuli
Sweden2766 Posts
| ||
|
True_Spike
Poland3434 Posts
On March 05 2009 01:00 {88}iNcontroL wrote: "newblood vs oldschool" = ToT.. not their entire careers. Yup, SC-wise Moonshine has been around longer than Sarens. | ||
|
True_Spike
Poland3434 Posts
On March 05 2009 13:16 nitram wrote: Show nested quote + On March 04 2009 20:58 Boblion wrote: On March 04 2009 19:44 RowdierBob wrote: I thought moonshine had been around a while, or am I thinking of someone else? I wouldn't be surprised if he is at least as oldschool than Sarens (who isn't really super oldschool anyway).The main difference is that Sarens produced his best results around 2005-06 and then went semi-inactive. Moonshine has been around forever. He just sucked compared with many other poles so he doesn't get much exposure. He made it into POL~Team around 2k4 or 2k3, I think, and went inactive soon after. Not bad, given the fact 2004 POL was like the strongest team ever (with all the likes of TomsOn, Draco, Blackman, Raven, Spawn, sYs etc. actively playing). http://netwars.pl/polteam.php?kategoria=playerinfo&numer=52&lang= http://netwars.pl/polteam.php?kategoria=matchlist - someone should really update this, such a great list. | ||
|
MasterReY
Germany2708 Posts
FUCK 43 KILLS OMFG | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 BeSt Larva ggaemo Soma Mind Sexy Last [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1648 FrodaN1061 B2W.Neo950 Beastyqt792 byalli677 Mlord498 ArmadaUGS227 Hui .183 KnowMe139 QueenE82 Mew2King53 Chillindude28 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|