• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8846 users

Pro Gaming Merchandise [Polls Updated]

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-05 09:43:07
December 05 2008 03:06 GMT
#1
Edit: Official Team Uniforms are custom made and of superior quality. Notice, just as how official jerseys of American Sports teams are expensive as hell, these are gonna be pretty expensive as well. Just a FYI. I'm talking like a long sleeve Lecaf official shirt, made from some special material (some sweat absorbing stuff I think) is gonna be around $80-ish.

Regular shirts like the MBC ones of course will be cheaper since they are unofficial. But just wanted to let you guys know.



After extensive calling to here, there and everywhere, here is where I stand on this matter.

1) We are not able to get any merchandise from SKTelecom T1, ACE or Samsung KHAN. I've asked and asked and asked, pleaded and begged. The answer is no due to sponsor issues and what not. So please don't ask me to ask them again.

2) The teams who are currently onboard: Lecaf Oz, MBC Heroes, CJ Entus, KTF MagicNs and WeMadeFox.

3) That leaves us with Woongjin Stars, OGN Sparkys and STX as pending. I'm going to assume that eSTRO, if they were to sell, would do it via IEG so not going to ask them.

*** edit ***
Woongjin is going to be changing their uniforms soon. When they do, I think I can work something out with them. But not right now.

Having said that, of the teams who are currently willing to work with us....

[image loading]

Poll: Which team's items do you want next?
(Vote): Lecaf Oz
(Vote): CJ Entus
(Vote): KTF MagicNs
(Vote): WeMade FOX
(Vote): MBC Heroes

Not only the team stuff, but would anyone be interested in an Airwalk Keyboard bag?

http://airwalkmall.co.kr/shop/goods/goods_view.php?goodsno=186785476&category=001

The price would be around 50,000 won if we buy in bulk so I just want to know if there is any interest in pursuing these. (Available in Grey and Black)

[image loading]

Poll: Interested in a Keyboard bag?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): .....eh, I'd consider it.

Last, but not least, what kinds of things would you buy?

[image loading]

Poll: Long Sleeve Shirts
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

[image loading]

Poll: Short Sleeve Shirts
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

[image loading]

Poll: Stuffed Animals (Bears, Chickens, etc)
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

[image loading]

Poll: Official Team Uniforms
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

[image loading]

Poll: Team Calendar, Signed Picture (copy, not authentic)
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

If you'd like any thing else that's not covered up here (minus old school uniforms, I can't get those. They will have to be recent) let me know by posting. I can't promise anything but this will help me out a lot.

Thanks for your input and information in advance, guys! I hope everything works out!


Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 05 2008 03:13 GMT
#2
voted oz, no, and umm i cant really say for the 3rd other than "i wouldnt buy calendars or stuffed animals", but it's hard to represent this on the poll so I didnt vote for anything on it.
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
December 05 2008 03:14 GMT
#3
I would also be likely to buy shirts (long and short sleeved) and would love to buy team jackets (I know the team jackets would probably be expensive, but cost would not really be an issue with me). I might even buy a calendar... but it'd have to be CJ or have Savior and other players I really like.
Moderator
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-05 03:16:29
December 05 2008 03:15 GMT
#4
Would be great if there was anywhere you could check out what they are offering, I'm not really sure what all the teams current merchandise looks like Oh and T-Shirts probably what I'd be most interested in!

I'd consider the keyboard bag I guess.

If any of the teams sell anything like "official" keyboards or mice I'd be more interested in buying things like that I think.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
ilovehnk
Profile Joined October 2008
475 Posts
December 05 2008 03:19 GMT
#5
Come on, CJ tshirts, last time most people didn't even have a chance to buy because it was a damn lottery draw...
Hikou Shinketsushuu
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
December 05 2008 03:20 GMT
#6
I've always really liked the Lecaf Oz shirts their players wear.
ilovehnk
Profile Joined October 2008
475 Posts
December 05 2008 03:21 GMT
#7
lilsusie can you post the pics of the merchandise in the original thread, that might help people decide...
Hikou Shinketsushuu
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
December 05 2008 03:22 GMT
#8
More of the same CJ shirts, preferably black! (were those official team uniforms or just t-shirts?) Wouldn't buy the keyboard bag.
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
December 05 2008 03:25 GMT
#9
Stuffed animals? I'm curious.
Azrael1111
Profile Joined July 2008
United States550 Posts
December 05 2008 03:25 GMT
#10
Those CJ shirts were nasty, especially the black ones. I would absolutely buy that.
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-05 03:29:10
December 05 2008 03:27 GMT
#11
CJ ENTUS

No

Long sleeve Shirts
Short sleeve Shirts
Official Team Uniforms
Pins although CJ pin isn't that impressive? Xellos Keychain THEY HAVE TO EXIST! but yeah... White T where sweet imo

On December 05 2008 12:25 zer0das wrote:
Stuffed animals? I'm curious.

Then we have post your programmer stuff animal thread with horrible pictures that should never been uploaded
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
Realpenguin
Profile Joined December 2006
8253 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-05 03:31:39
December 05 2008 03:27 GMT
#12
Out of those choices I'd take KTF, but Woongjin Stars merchandise would make me run around the neighborhood screaming in joy.

I'd probably pick up one of those keyboard bags, looks nice for LANs.

Official Team Uniforms and Short Sleeve Shirts ez.

(if possible, TL should order DT35s in bulk and start selling them )
<Wolfpox> i remember when MVP beat that one guy, and everyone was like 'whoa' except that penguin dude.
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
December 05 2008 03:27 GMT
#13
Oh Samsung, why do you do me this way =(
This neo violence, pure self defiance
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
December 05 2008 03:28 GMT
#14
CJ for sure. Last time was a tease. So many people (obv from my tone myself included lol) didn't get them, and they were shirts, as opposed to official team uniforms, which imo would be wayyy cooler.

In addition to wanting team uniforms (as you can only vote for one thing), I think stuffed animals would be awesome! :D

BTW It's a shame we can't get any skt1 gear :'(
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
December 05 2008 03:29 GMT
#15
CJ Jackets are awesome.
Moderator<:3-/-<
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
December 05 2008 03:30 GMT
#16
On December 05 2008 12:28 -orb- wrote:
CJ for sure. Last time was a tease. So many people (obv from my tone myself included lol) didn't get them, and they were shirts, as opposed to official team uniforms, which imo would be wayyy cooler.

In addition to wanting team uniforms (as you can only vote for one thing), I think stuffed animals would be awesome! :D

BTW It's a shame we can't get any skt1 gear :'(

Yeah i didn't put uniforms first because I'd have to think it over but if it was one of those sweet skt1 uniforms it's hard to resist.
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
December 05 2008 03:31 GMT
#17
On December 05 2008 12:30 IzzyCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2008 12:28 -orb- wrote:
CJ for sure. Last time was a tease. So many people (obv from my tone myself included lol) didn't get them, and they were shirts, as opposed to official team uniforms, which imo would be wayyy cooler.

In addition to wanting team uniforms (as you can only vote for one thing), I think stuffed animals would be awesome! :D

BTW It's a shame we can't get any skt1 gear :'(

Yeah i didn't put uniforms first because I'd have to think it over but if it was one of those sweet skt1 uniforms it's hard to resist.


Hell yeah, and I'd kill for a stuffed animal of the skt1 mascot ^.^
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-05 03:50:10
December 05 2008 03:37 GMT
#18
On December 05 2008 12:19 ilovehnk wrote:
Come on, CJ tshirts, last time most people didn't even have a chance to buy because it was a damn lottery draw...
It was a "damn lottery draw" because CJ only printed a limited number of shirts and even were kind enough to sell us a large percentage of them. There was no way we could have gotten more at the time.
We will have to wait until they print again (and are willing to sell them to us again). Dunno what susie's info is on that.
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
December 05 2008 03:38 GMT
#19
Voted CJ and shirt-sleeve shirt, but would also buy uniform.

But would vote for STX instead of they decided to be cool.
Free Palestine
Aus)MaCrO
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia349 Posts
December 05 2008 03:38 GMT
#20
CJ uniforms and Tshirts ftw!

Thank so much for your hard work serving the foreign community Susie!
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 148
Vindicta 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10179
Artosis 613
Rain 429
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift4008
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox853
Mew2King145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
Other Games
summit1g9307
shahzam603
JimRising 579
Day[9].tv502
PiGStarcraft140
ArmadaUGS86
NeuroSwarm73
ViBE55
C9.Mang011
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie764
• Scarra548
• Day9tv502
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
OSC
16m
Stellar Fest
13h 16m
OSC
22h 16m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.