TONS of nukes being used in a semi-intelligent fashion... busting tank holds and forcing expansions to crumble. They seem almost viable in this game 
+ Show Spoiler +
ALMOST
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
TONS of nukes being used in a semi-intelligent fashion... busting tank holds and forcing expansions to crumble. They seem almost viable in this game ![]() + Show Spoiler + ALMOST | ||
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
you guys really compete for downloads, huh? ![]() | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
On June 25 2008 15:17 {88}iNcontroL wrote: Yeah it's a total competition. Hope I am winning cause I want that prize that doesn't exist! yet | ||
|
MoNKeYSpanKeR
United States2869 Posts
On June 25 2008 15:17 {88}iNcontroL wrote: Yeah it's a total competition. Hope I am winning cause I want that prize that doesn't exist! Mensrea No Prize | ||
|
QuietIdiot
7004 Posts
| ||
|
blabber
United States4448 Posts
TvT is so lame | ||
|
TanksALot
United States153 Posts
On June 25 2008 15:17 {88}iNcontroL wrote: Yeah it's a total competition. Hope I am winning cause I want that prize that doesn't exist! You have like ten times the number of replays uploaded than anyone else though ![]() | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
Pepsicolaone
United States967 Posts
| ||
|
Epicfailguy
Norway893 Posts
| ||
|
Holylight
Korea (South)460 Posts
yeah tester was toss right? he plays terran well though and i thought he had the game towards mid/end until bc:s owned shit up | ||
|
Twisted
Netherlands13554 Posts
) | ||
|
[MAC]Darklight
United States30 Posts
You have got to be kidding. | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
| ||
|
G5
United States2921 Posts
| ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|