This game is ok.. great action but I think Z's play really sloppy on this map (koreans in particular) just from a stylistic play which bugs me. Perhaps it is only me >_<
But the ending is more than fun!
+ Show Spoiler +
damn templars!
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
This game is ok.. great action but I think Z's play really sloppy on this map (koreans in particular) just from a stylistic play which bugs me. Perhaps it is only me >_< But the ending is more than fun! + Show Spoiler + damn templars! | ||
|
G5
United States2921 Posts
| ||
|
Ryan307 :)
United States1289 Posts
like ~2 years ago it was a deadzone. keep up the good work, it's much appreciated. | ||
|
Epicfailguy
Norway893 Posts
Good day. If I may say, I think the zergs way of play, was gay. | ||
|
Play
Australia608 Posts
but was ok...i guess... | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|