+ Show Spoiler +
I KNOW RIGHT?
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + I KNOW RIGHT? | ||
|
._.
1133 Posts
Ending pissed me off though..C'mon!!!!!! | ||
|
kroko
Finland2136 Posts
| ||
|
grobo
Japan6199 Posts
THANKS INCONTROL! ![]() | ||
|
Flopgun
Germany274 Posts
btw Why are someone making minimap pings, there is only 1 observer oO | ||
|
G5
United States2921 Posts
nice ending ^^ | ||
|
SchOOl_VicTIm
Greece2394 Posts
such a terrible tvzing... terran threw away a huge advantage he had for this bcs idea. he totally misses the idea of when bcs become valid in tvz. i'd only justify his play if he was fooling around with this game | ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
| ||
|
Cranefly
Germany184 Posts
the queens and the devourers were great. but also the medics with restoration (i have never seen a parasite removed by restoration^^) | ||
|
knyttym
United States5797 Posts
On June 15 2008 04:50 Flopgun wrote: nice rep btw Why are someone making minimap pings, there is only 1 observer oO ya I thought it was weird too. It was at keep points such as the 4dship drop at 9. Nice game though, I was yelling for a damn greater spire when the first bc was shown | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
On June 15 2008 06:59 kNyTTyM wrote: Show nested quote + On June 15 2008 04:50 Flopgun wrote: nice rep btw Why are someone making minimap pings, there is only 1 observer oO ya I thought it was weird too. It was at keep points such as the 4dship drop at 9. Nice game though, I was yelling for a damn greater spire when the first bc was shown Ditto for both points. I love it when Queens and Devourers are adapted into Zerg lategame to combat Terran/Protoss faggotry, so much potential in those units that is never realized. | ||
|
ZBiR
Poland1092 Posts
On June 15 2008 07:18 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote: Show nested quote + On June 15 2008 06:59 kNyTTyM wrote: On June 15 2008 04:50 Flopgun wrote: nice rep btw Why are someone making minimap pings, there is only 1 observer oO ya I thought it was weird too. It was at keep points such as the 4dship drop at 9. Nice game though, I was yelling for a damn greater spire when the first bc was shown Ditto for both points. I love it when Queens and Devourers are adapted into Zerg lategame to combat Terran/Protoss faggotry, so much potential in those units that is never realized. Still, devourer's potential is far from being realized when they attack alone. Mutas attacking just after them really show that zerg isn't THAT much underpowered in lategame air battles. And awesome game. | ||
|
Highways
Australia6122 Posts
cause of those minimap pings | ||
|
._.
1133 Posts
2.) He's helping the fucker out. I think it's 1. and would be so retarded if it was the latter, unless he made the excuse that he was doing it for the replay while actually helping him out then that would be lol. | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
On June 15 2008 12:52 ._. wrote: 1.) The observer was doing it for the replay value, to pinpoint where the action is. I actually considered this too, but it's a bit weird :p He was pinging from pretty early, possibly before he realized how epic the game was and that people would be watching it en masse. | ||
|
besiger
Croatia2452 Posts
| ||
|
RowdierBob
Australia13526 Posts
He got there in the end though. | ||
|
besiger
Croatia2452 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + was obvious the z wouldnt lose with 10k mins though | ||
|
Myxomatosis
United States2392 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle BeSt Horang2 actioN Sexy Larva Soma ggaemo Last [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo910 Beastyqt686 Mlord464 byalli412 singsing282 Livibee212 Hui .201 ArmadaUGS194 KnowMe110 QueenE84 Mew2King54 CosmosSc2 Chillindude15 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|