• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7668 users

[Interview] By.Flash + ?!@#!?@#!#!@?

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
joohyunee
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Korea (South)1087 Posts
May 17 2007 21:55 GMT
#1
[스타리그] KTF 이영호 "다음 경기도 이길 수 있다는 자신감이 들었다"
[Starleague] KTF Lee Young Ho (By.Flash) "I am confident that I can win the next game now"

[image loading]


-최연소 스타리거에서 첫승을 거둔 소감.
▶어린 나이에 가장 빨리 승리를 거둘 수 있어서 기분이 좋다. 다음 상대가 마재윤인데 오늘 첫 승을 거둬서 다음 경기도 이길 수 있다는 자신감이 들었다.
-How do you feel about being the youngest person to win a game in a starleague.
▶I am happy that I was able to win despite my young age. I am going to face Ma Jae Yoon (SaviOr[gm]) next but I am confident that I can win now.

-첫 승을 쉽게 거둔 듯 하다.
▶엄청나게 장기전이 될 것이라고 생각했다. 상대 빌드오더가 나랑 똑같았기 때문이다. 경기 도중에 탱크에서 앞선 순간이 있었는데 그때 틈이 생겼다. 그래서 그 것을 놓치지 않은 것이 승인이다.
-You seem to have won the first game with ease.
▶I thought the game was going to be drawn out for very long because the opponent and I had exactly the same build order. There was a point when I had a few more tanks and I saw an opening. I was able to win because I did not let the opportunity go.

-스타리그 경기에 대해 조언을 받지 않았나.
▶다들 잘하라는 말을 해줬다. 윤환형과 정우형은 새벽까지 훈련을 도와줬다. 감사하다.
-Did you receive a lot of advice about a game in the starleague.
▶Everyone told me to do well. Yoon Hwan (Hery[hyo]) hyung and Jung Woo (who's this?) hyung helped me until early morning. I am very thankful.

-14년 10개월 13일만에 승리를 거뒀다.
▶최연소 기록을 세워서 기분이 좋다.
-You won a match in 14 years, 10 months and 13 days.
▶I am feeling good because I reset the record for being the youngest.

-마재윤은 어떤가.
▶오늘 이겨서 자신감을 얻었다. 마재윤은 저그 중에 가장 잘하는 것은 물론, 프로게이머 중에서 가장 잘하는 선수라고 생각한다. 그래서 꼭 붙고 싶다. 가장 기대되는 경기다.
-What do you think about Ma Jae Yoon (sAviOr).
▶I am confident because I won today. I think that Ma Jae Yoon (sAviOr) is not only the best zerg player, but also the best progamer as well. That's why I want to play him very much. I am excited for the match. (omg he's EXCITED about playing against sAviOr THAT BADASS)

-로열로더도 노려볼 만 하다.
▶먼저 8강부터 가는 것이 급선무다. 로열로더는 관심을 가장 많이 받지 않는가.
-You may be able to attempt to become a royal roader. (win the first starleague you enter)
▶I want to reach the round of 8s first. Royal Roaders receive a lot of attention though.

Speaking of Savior...

CJ 마재윤, MSL에서 테란 선택!
CJ MA JAE YOON CHOOSES TERRAN IN THE MSL!!!!!

'마에스트로' CJ 마재윤이 주종족인 저그가 아닌 테란을 지휘한다.
'Maestro' CJ Ma Jae Yoon will conduct the terran race instead of his main race zerg.

마재윤은 오는 26일 곰TV MSL 32강 B조 박태민과의 경기에서 저그가 아닌 테란으로 경기를 치른다. 마재윤은 18일 한국e스포츠협회에 26일 경기에서는 저그를 상대로는 테란을 선택하겠다고 통보했다. 만약 박태민과 최종전에서 또다시 만날 경우도 역시 테란으로 경기를 치른다.
Ma Jae Yoon (sAviOr) will play as terran instead of zerg in the upcoming GomTV MSL round of 32 on the 26th. Ma Jae Yoon notified KeSPA that he will be playing terran against zerg. If he plays Park Tae Min (GoRush) in the final match he will play terran again.

협회의 규정상 선수가 자신의 주종족과 다른 종족을 선택할 경우 경기 1주일 전에 협회에 통보해야 한다. 마재윤은 박태민과의 곰TV MSL 32강 B조 경기 8일전에 통보했기 때문에 규정상 문제가 없다.
According to the KeSPA rules a player must notify KeSPA at least 1 week in advance if a player would like to choose a race other than his main race. Ma Jae Yoon (sAviOr) notified KeSPA 8 days before his match in the GomTV MSL round of 32 so there are no problems against the rules.

마재윤은 테란을 선택한 이유에 대해 "오래 전부터 생각해왔던 일이다. 나 자신에게 자극을 주고 동기를 부여하기 위해 테란으로 출전하게 됐다"며 "팬들에게 또 하나의 즐거움을 줄 수 있고 나도 색다른 즐거움을 얻기 위함"이라고 말했다.
Ma Jae Yoon (sAviOr), when asked why he chose terran, replied "I have been thinking about this for a long time. I want to push myself to get a little bit of momentum so I will play as terran", and "The fans will have fun when they see me differently and it would also be fun for me as well.

또한 "조 지명식에서 박태민 선수와의 도발 때문에 테란을 선택한 것은 아니다. 기왕에 테란으로 하려면 잘하는 선수와 해야 한다고 생각해서 선택한 것일 뿐, 박태민 선수에게 감정이 있는 것은 아니다"며 자신의 테란 선택을 확대해서 해석하지 말아달라고 당부했다.
Also, "I did not choose terran because Park Tae Min (GoRush) made fun of me in the group selection ceremonies. I wanted to play a good player if I was going to play terran so I chose terran; I do not have any particular hard feelings against Park Tae Min (GoRush), and asked people not to overanalyze his decision to play terran.

스타크래프트 리그가 프로리그와 양대 개인리그 체제로 자리잡은 이후 자신의 주종족이 아닌 다른 종족으로 출전한 경우는 거의 없다. 지난 스카이 프로리그 2004 당시 동일 맵에서 동일 종족 연속 출전 제한으로 인해 선수들이 랜덤으로 출전하거나 온게임넷 원종서가 팀플레이에서 테란이 아닌 프로토스로 출전한 경우 외에는 전무하다.
There are almost no instances where a player chose a race other than his main race after the starcraft leagues have been set as 2 individual leagues and 1 team league. The only times that this has happened was when a new proleague rule that stated that the same race cannot play on the same map on the same day. Players usually chose random and Ongamenet's Won Jong Suh (Bifrost) picked protoss instead of terran in a 2v2 match.

마재윤의 테란 선택은 승패를 떠나 팬들에게 e스포츠를 보는 또 하나의 재미를 줄 전망이다.
Ma Jae Yoon's(Savior) decision to play terran is expected to give the fans some more fun out of E-sports whether he wins or loses as a result of this decision.
KizZBG
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
u gotta skate8152 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-05-17 22:00:44
May 17 2007 21:59 GMT
#2
Ooooh yeah Flash!

OMG SAVIOR CHOOSES TERRAN IN MSL ASHDGKJASJFDH:KLFJSDHG:H O_O

oh and <3 your translations.
eSTRO for life | #2 Sea.Really fan! | #1 GosI[Flying] fan! | Clide - best SC2 terran!
vnlegend
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1389 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-05-17 22:00:39
May 17 2007 22:00 GMT
#3
wow. maybe savior felt that with the maps, monty hall, desperado, and loki that he couldn't win as zerg?
Marines > everything
Konni
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany3044 Posts
May 17 2007 22:01 GMT
#4
thx!!
Wohoo for savior going terran ~
Resonate
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8402 Posts
May 17 2007 22:02 GMT
#5
wow wtf why would savior choose Terran??????????
Memory lane in nice
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
May 17 2007 22:05 GMT
#6
Haha, I don't like Savior but he's got guts and that's awesome Hope he will do well !
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
Locked
Profile Joined September 2004
United States4182 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-05-17 22:10:26
May 17 2007 22:06 GMT
#7
On May 18 2007 07:00 vnlegend wrote:
wow. maybe savior felt that with the maps, monty hall, desperado, and loki that he couldn't win as zerg?


he's picking it against gorush (also a zerg) lol

it's because his terran is fucking kickass!

and by.flash's interview is half about how young he is >_<

thanks for the translation!

yakii was just talking about the race switch on IRC O_o
UMS map pack http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=50442
~chut~
Profile Joined September 2003
France1317 Posts
May 17 2007 22:07 GMT
#8
Maybe he's getting the oov syndrom: he's getting bored. That's quite amazing, the best player at the moment playing 2 tournaments with 2 different races...
that would be fun to see Oov's zerg or Nada's toss :p
HaFnium
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United Kingdom1078 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-05-17 22:09:51
May 17 2007 22:07 GMT
#9
thanks for the interview
He should play protoss,
It will give the fans more fun.
BW forever!
Guybrush
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
Spain4744 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-05-17 22:09:24
May 17 2007 22:09 GMT
#10
Royal road go!

Savior practiced TvZ against Jy before his match vs Oov, chances are he's pretty good in the MU. I do remember one 2v2 on Luna where Savior raped both the other players with M&M. It's still going to be exciting since he's now playing vs one of the Zerg greats.

Thanks for the interview
Live2Win is awesome. Happy new year scarabi!
Taiche *
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
France1963 Posts
May 17 2007 22:11 GMT
#11
On May 18 2007 07:07 ~chut~ wrote:
that would be fun to see Oov's zerg or Nada's toss :p

There are replays of Nada playing as Protoss ; he played that when he was in a slump, a few months (weeks ?) after his father died.
The games were nice, I think they are available on GG.net.
Manifesto7 Uses ReXplorer, and so should you! : http://repasm.net/rx/
hixhix
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
1158 Posts
May 17 2007 22:14 GMT
#12
How did GoRush make fun of Savior in the group selection ceremonies ?
Elsi
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8173 Posts
May 17 2007 22:16 GMT
#13
sAviOr's Terran is sick, ask Nal_CrayOn.
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
May 17 2007 22:20 GMT
#14
Awesome news. Great Translation. Title contains spoilers about who won today though, something to think about next time
Locked
Profile Joined September 2004
United States4182 Posts
May 17 2007 22:21 GMT
#15
oh i found it

by LosingID8 from the MSL selection ceremony:



GoRush: "sAviOr said that if he picks me he will play as terran"

GoRush said "In our past, I am leading 2-0", "if he can't beat me with zerg, he should change and play as terran"

Savior: "I am not fainthearted because I am behind by 2 games."
UMS map pack http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=50442
MyLovelyLurker
Profile Joined April 2007
France756 Posts
May 17 2007 22:25 GMT
#16
Wicked. I can't believe we're not going to see orange clouds popping from Savior in MSL this time.

He prolly has a very good reason, though.
"I just say, it doesn't matter win or lose, I just love Starcraft 2, I love this game, I love this stage, just play like in practice" - TIME/Oliveira
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
May 17 2007 22:35 GMT
#17
omg savior using T
awesome shit
omfg
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
InRaged
Profile Joined February 2007
1047 Posts
May 17 2007 22:38 GMT
#18
On May 18 2007 07:25 MyLovelyLurker wrote:
Wicked. I can't believe we're not going to see orange clouds popping from Savior in MSL this time.

He prolly has a very good reason, though.

He will play with terran only against GoRush. Orange clouds in zvz are rare occurrence ;P
azndsh
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4447 Posts
May 17 2007 22:46 GMT
#19
AHAHAHAHAHA

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME~!!

<3 Savior

no other progamer has the guts or skills to do this xD
Gokey
Profile Joined November 2006
United States2722 Posts
May 17 2007 22:50 GMT
#20
omfg, that'd be such a freaking nice game to watch... can't wati!II!I!!
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 101
Nina 87
ProTech73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13768
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift1583
JimRising 133
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4821
Khaldor1469
Liquid`Hasu755
Other Games
summit1g6413
fl0m895
shahzam500
byalli286
C9.Mang0200
FrodaN197
KnowMe146
ArmadaUGS134
JuggernautJason79
Mew2King73
PPMD16
ToD13
ViBE10
NeuroSwarm3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
Other Games
angryscii13
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen150
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 51m
Stellar Fest
15h 51m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.