• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8302 users

TL Mafia LXIX: Carol Of The Bells

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 04 2014 21:18 GMT
#52
/in
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 07 2014 18:29 GMT
#132
I have a 200 word essay due in 9 days so idk how active I can be... please ignore me if I am afk.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 08 2014 23:08 GMT
#269
##vote: The_Templar

The whole point of RNG is that once it's decided, it's decided.

On December 09 2014 08:06 The_Templar wrote:
We will RNG lynch that person unless they come up with a suitable defense.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 08 2014 23:16 GMT
#281
On December 09 2014 08:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:08 batsnacks wrote:
##vote: The_Templar

The whole point of RNG is that once it's decided, it's decided.

On December 09 2014 08:06 The_Templar wrote:
We will RNG lynch that person unless they come up with a suitable defense.

That's silly.

Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 08:06 The_Templar wrote:
While not being a devout follower of religion, I am a member of the church of RNG.

On December 08 2014 06:54 The_Templar wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:53 GlowingBear wrote:
On December 08 2014 06:15 Blazinghand wrote:
/out
/obs


((( no RNG

I will do the RNG for you don't worry


There are 26 players. Therefore, I will take the post ID of this post and divide by 26, taking the remainder and finding that position on the player list (this would have worked really well because dividing by 25 is easy peasy, but then ninja bunnies somehow managed to add one to the number). We will RNG lynch that person unless they come up with a suitable defense.


This post ID is 23413441. When divided by 26, I get a remainder of 25. That would be K3151545C.

##Vote: KelsierSC


If RNG is silly then why are you advocating it?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 00:24 GMT
#383
On December 09 2014 09:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:06 Damdred wrote:
So what is your conclussion? Do you think 27nb is town still even though you understand where HF is coming from? Or are you leaning a different way now?

Also talk about 27nb list post some if you can.

What do you make of the froggy post and vivax?


Damdred, once I read that, I've put her in scumpile for now.

Froggy's post to me is a null, although that sentence is contradictory. I think he was trying to say that policy lynches are stupid in comparison to a scum lynch, and then he says "in the absence of a decent slip." Though poorly worded, I can still understand him and I believe he was the one who said before the game that he was returning here after 2 years ago or something, so I wouldn't blame him for saying that. I cannot comment on how things were 2 years ago as I wasn't around then. What I

Vivax's post is also null to me. Again very straightforward, I don't see any reason to sort him either way.


After reading HF's post, froggy is null and nb, who said pretty much the same thing you just did, is scummy?

Nope.

Nope. Nope. Nope.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 00:27 GMT
#388
On December 09 2014 09:26 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:25 GlowingBear wrote:
Oh hai
I'm town


GB just claimed scum


Maybe he's colorblind?

Oh wait vbcode actually says blue...
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 00:31 GMT
#394
HTS is looking awful

There is no way she:

1. agrees with HF
2. thinks froggy is null
3. thinks bunnies is scummy
4. agrees with what bunnies said
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 00:37 GMT
#410
On December 09 2014 09:35 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 09:31 batsnacks wrote:
HTS is looking awful

There is no way she:

1. agrees with HF
2. thinks froggy is null
3. thinks bunnies is scummy
4. agrees with what bunnies said


This post is bad, bats is probably scum


What's bad about it damdred, that's actually what HTS believes?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 01:03 GMT
#450
Damdred I went back and looked and it looks like HTS and vivax have similar stances. For reasons I'm having trouble explaining, I thought HTS was scummy and I thought vivax was null. Maybe it's how they explained it. Vivax was more explicit.

There's like 4 people I want to vote right now though.

And I originally voted NB for the useless bra discussion.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 01:10 GMT
#458
On December 09 2014 10:05 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax had the same train of thought. Like even more elaborated. He wasn't mentioned at all. I'm pretty sure I elaborated I didnt care about him over nb either but im not mentioned. Although that might have been later (he has made no return which is annoying), i think damd said something too maybe.

The point is he doesnt acknowledge anything like this at all and just tries to pass off something that isnt scummy as scummy and then you town read him for it which doesn't make sense at all. You are throwing out a lot of easy reads based on little information and it doesn't look good for you my friend.


Agreeing with you and nb simultaneously about what froggy said is a contradiction, especially considering that what nb said about froggy was a contradiction in itself. I think HTS is scummy for that.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 01:20 GMT
#472
HF can we do that thing this game where I'll tell you if I think you're flying off the rails?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 01:30 GMT
#484
On December 09 2014 10:21 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2014 10:10 batsnacks wrote:
On December 09 2014 10:05 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax had the same train of thought. Like even more elaborated. He wasn't mentioned at all. I'm pretty sure I elaborated I didnt care about him over nb either but im not mentioned. Although that might have been later (he has made no return which is annoying), i think damd said something too maybe.

The point is he doesnt acknowledge anything like this at all and just tries to pass off something that isnt scummy as scummy and then you town read him for it which doesn't make sense at all. You are throwing out a lot of easy reads based on little information and it doesn't look good for you my friend.


Agreeing with you and nb simultaneously about what froggy said is a contradiction, especially considering that what nb said about froggy was a contradiction in itself. I think HTS is scummy for that.


She doesn't agree with nb. Nb says thay people that talk about policy are scummy usually and then says that HE isn't scummy but instead an easy scum read to jump on (implying mislynch) and tries to stop that pressure which is 2 contradictory statements. She's contradictory.

Hts just explains his posts meaning and says it's null but scum reads bunnies for what I said. Don't see how they are the same at all.


True that

##unvote
##vote: 27ninjabunnies
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 15:28 GMT
#812
I'm about 8 pages behind but

I think lightning is scummy. Last game he was mafia and blatantly sheeped me. He's doing the same thing with obiwan this game.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 15:37 GMT
#820
On December 10 2014 00:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:28 batsnacks wrote:
I'm about 8 pages behind but

I think lightning is scummy. Last game he was mafia and blatantly sheeped me. He's doing the same thing with obiwan this game.

I not sheeping anyone wtf I only asked OWS his thoughts and reads because he didn't post much of them yet but he said he will later. Whats wrong with me asking him a question?


Your post on SL was pretty much a verbatim copy of OWS' post.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 15:41 GMT
#828
On December 10 2014 00:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:37 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:28 batsnacks wrote:
I'm about 8 pages behind but

I think lightning is scummy. Last game he was mafia and blatantly sheeped me. He's doing the same thing with obiwan this game.

I not sheeping anyone wtf I only asked OWS his thoughts and reads because he didn't post much of them yet but he said he will later. Whats wrong with me asking him a question?


Your post on SL was pretty much a verbatim copy of OWS' post.

Really because I didn't see OWS post on but I saw FF but it led me to think sicklucker wasn't being himself but turns out his gift claim was to bait people. I guess town sicklucker was being sneakier with this set up stuff that's all.


So you were copying FF, not OWS?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 16:16 GMT
#853
On December 10 2014 00:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 00:41 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:37 batsnacks wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On December 10 2014 00:28 batsnacks wrote:
I'm about 8 pages behind but

I think lightning is scummy. Last game he was mafia and blatantly sheeped me. He's doing the same thing with obiwan this game.

I not sheeping anyone wtf I only asked OWS his thoughts and reads because he didn't post much of them yet but he said he will later. Whats wrong with me asking him a question?


Your post on SL was pretty much a verbatim copy of OWS' post.

Really because I didn't see OWS post on but I saw FF but it led me to think sicklucker wasn't being himself but turns out his gift claim was to bait people. I guess town sicklucker was being sneakier with this set up stuff that's all.


So you were copying FF, not OWS?

I wasn't copying FF I just got influenced by a post by FF on sicklucker not acting like himself and I decided to check it out that's all. I misread his Shenanigans this time that's all to it.


You were "influenced" by a lot of my posts last game when you were mafia. I've got my eye on you.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 18:07 GMT
#889
This thread needs more list posts. I need consolidated info.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 23:25 GMT
#967
I caught up. Time for a blind list post without reviewing anything:

No Lynch
Xatalos
Koshi
HF
Damdred
FF
SL
oats

Maybe lynch
kitaman27
rsoultin
kushm4sta
slam
OWS
The_Templar
liancourt
ritoky
GlowingBear
LoneMeow
Tubesock
LS

Lynch
27nb
HTS
kelsier
vivax
froggynoddy
trfel
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 23:33 GMT
#973
@ritoky I'm pretty sure someone asked FF for reads on those specific people.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
December 09 2014 23:36 GMT
#977
On December 10 2014 08:33 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2014 08:25 batsnacks wrote:
I caught up. Time for a blind list post without reviewing anything:



Lynch

vivax


Why?


The only thing I remember about him is that his posts are all about the same length with about the same formatting. I don't actually remember what any of his posts said. Someone actually had to point out to me earlier that vivax and HTS had similar thoughts on froggy.
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 84
Codebar 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65191
Bisu 3097
FanTaSy 1316
Stork 594
Rush 479
firebathero 251
Snow 218
hero 156
Mind 116
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 83
Sharp 68
Pusan 65
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 60
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 22
Aegong 19
Noble 18
yabsab 16
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 15
Shine 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7462
Dendi1255
Counter-Strike
fl0m2449
byalli1105
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Other Games
gofns39099
singsing2328
Liquid`RaSZi921
B2W.Neo645
Beastyqt435
Happy275
Mlord275
Pyrionflax248
Hui .215
Khaldor140
Chillindude25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 95
• Dystopia_ 5
• HeavenSC 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV496
League of Legends
• Nemesis3376
• Jankos2979
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1434
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 12m
OSC
9h 12m
Replay Cast
9h 12m
OSC
22h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.