• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:46
CEST 15:46
KST 22:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

III Titanic Mini Mafia: MS Paint Edition

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2014 03:20 GMT
#50
/in
Still in Americas. But home in 48h.
Cant paint shizzle atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2014 04:21 GMT
#56
WoW my /in didnt count.
So bm.
So bm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2014 14:26 GMT
#59
New York.
but I ll wait.till home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2014 19:56 GMT
#67
On March 09 2014 02:54 Balla24 wrote:
Koshi come to my appartment you can use my paint ^_^ jkjk idk you (but seriously the other day you were like... few blocks from me)

You only have to be afraid of me when you roll scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2014 19:57 GMT
#68
On March 09 2014 04:14 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2014 04:05 geript wrote:
Can someone make me a sweet Vote Count Bitch mspaint thing


[image loading]


It needs an abbaccuss. Or w.e it is called.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 10 2014 05:34 GMT
#81
1 hour till home
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-10 06:35:06
March 10 2014 06:34 GMT
#82
[image loading]
pls allow me to pass-out for a couple hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2014 21:16 GMT
#103

join guis!!!
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 10:17 GMT
#116
I really hate drawing stuff. But I love mafia. I also need to redeem myself from the first Titanic game. It haunts me in my dreams.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 12:02 GMT
#118
On March 12 2014 20:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 19:17 Koshi wrote:
I really hate drawing stuff. But I love mafia. I also need to redeem myself from the first Titanic game. It haunts me in my dreams.

It haunts us all. I am sorry we lynched you

You are one of the few who were able to experience that though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 12:03 GMT
#119
Not really. I got lynched in Survivor recently.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 12:23 GMT
#121
Meh. I was extremely lazy and simply lucky it was all town. But yeah it doesn't count cuz of that. Shouldn't be lazy in this game even though I always get 3 wins in a row before a loss so this game is already won for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 12:52 GMT
#125
On March 12 2014 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
TITANIC MINI MAFIA IN FOUR FRAMES!
[image loading]

hahahahahahahaha.
"Fuck I am medic" so true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 13:11 GMT
#126
fuck I was medic*
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 13:18:48
March 12 2014 13:16 GMT
#127
Man dat game.
My first real towngame because I didn't play any newbies except one and I died N1 due to SK and didn't know wtf I was doing and I thought it would be cool to test the waters and see how scummy I could play and not get lynched in case I was a blue someday. so bad.

dat game though:
3 copclaims
1 fake cop that claimed for funzies.
1 fake cop that fakeclaimed to move the lynch from a scum to another scum.
1 real cop that checked the gf.

1 forgotten doc.

Veteran claim first thing d2.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 13:37 GMT
#130
On March 12 2014 22:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually i had not checked the GF at that time, i chekced VayneAuthority on N1. I chekced sparrow the next night. On LYLO i even said "if someone claims a power role we'll lynch sparrow because he is so scummy but if there are no other PR's than me then he is not a GF". Oats forgot he was medic for the whole game... <3

And dat one fakeclaim. "I claimed to draw a night kill on me, but then i unclaimed during the night".. w00t?!?

Exactly. Crazy.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 15:35 GMT
#132
rayn, did you claim cop D2 to push the lynch on Cora? I forgot why you claimed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 15:43 GMT
#134
On March 13 2014 00:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 00:35 Koshi wrote:
rayn, did you claim cop D2 to push the lynch on Cora? I forgot why you claimed.

Because VA fakeclaimed and people started wanting to lynch him and i had checked him.
I wanted to lynch FirmTofu who was mafia, Clarity wanted to lynch Cora who was mafia, and VA & exarezee (who both fakeclaimed) wanted to lynch Malongo who was mafia.

yep.
Too bad not all 3 "cops" wanted to lynch a different mafia then.
For more hilariousness.

Just too crazy that game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 18:04 GMT
#139
It has been going pretty hard lately. people are in mafia depression.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 12 2014 19:07 GMT
#146
3 more people.
I had a good night of sleep.
1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 90
Codebar 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65306
Bisu 3361
FanTaSy 1360
Stork 774
Rush 386
firebathero 254
Snow 216
Mind 122
hero 120
Last 113
[ Show more ]
Free 81
Sharp 77
Pusan 62
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 33
Bale 33
Mong 27
Terrorterran 24
yabsab 18
Aegong 17
Rock 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
HiyA 11
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7462
Dendi1212
Counter-Strike
fl0m2510
byalli1105
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Other Games
gofns39099
singsing2328
Liquid`RaSZi921
B2W.Neo645
Beastyqt435
Happy275
Mlord275
Pyrionflax248
Hui .215
Khaldor140
Chillindude25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV245
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 97
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV496
League of Legends
• Nemesis3376
• Jankos2979
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1434
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 15m
OSC
9h 15m
Replay Cast
9h 15m
OSC
22h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.