• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:31
CEST 15:31
KST 22:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9296 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia IV

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
January 28 2014 22:13 GMT
#124
/in Time to redeem myself
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
February 04 2014 00:25 GMT
#172
On February 04 2014 09:21 Blazinghand wrote:
signups are full! role pms will go out in about 3 hours.

WELP glhf
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
February 12 2014 19:11 GMT
#306
Greetings from Seoul, Korea and welcome to the GSL. I am QuantumPope and we're here doing a piggyback broadcast in this TL thread.

Hi everybody. Just got into work and see this has started. My body is ready. NaDa thing can go wrong.

On February 13 2014 04:07 Mattchew wrote:
QuantumPope, are you a man?

You question my manhood?
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
February 12 2014 19:20 GMT
#311
On February 13 2014 04:13 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 04:11 QuantumPope wrote:

On February 13 2014 04:07 Mattchew wrote:
QuantumPope, are you a man?

You question my manhood?


yes, so answer the question. Are you a man?

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk… Have at you!

##Vote Mattchew
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
February 12 2014 22:37 GMT
#376
On February 13 2014 07:18 roundabound wrote:
Okay so IAmRobik given you were so hard on going after lurkers early on in the game how come you don't question Mattchew & QuantumPope now? One of them has unanswered questions and instead of answering them he jsut posted some crap and QP made a shitty couple of posts (yes, i totally disagree with them being "townie because no fucks given") and peaced out. There is also Grackaroni who hasn't said much anything of value.

Why single out thrawn of those people and now that your (apparently?) pressure on him has been answered satisfactory why are you not following with your eagerness to read people and your own scumhunting methods you started the game with? Like you called out people lurking or scared to post 1h into the game, what about those people now?

~rayn

I dislike the use of calling my posts shitty. I merely reacted when I was pinged. I am not defending Robik here in the slightest though and found it suspicious of how someone found me town based on my posts as they were pretty unsubstantial.

If there are two people who I trust to read me correctly in this thread it's Mattchew and IAmRobik as they have had the most interaction with me outside of this forum but being able to read correctly can also lean mafia. I have null reads on both of them at the moment. As for scum we really have not found a bunch of information in my opinion as it's early on.
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
February 12 2014 22:49 GMT
#382
On February 13 2014 07:44 roundabound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 07:37 QuantumPope wrote:
On February 13 2014 07:18 roundabound wrote:
Okay so IAmRobik given you were so hard on going after lurkers early on in the game how come you don't question Mattchew & QuantumPope now? One of them has unanswered questions and instead of answering them he jsut posted some crap and QP made a shitty couple of posts (yes, i totally disagree with them being "townie because no fucks given") and peaced out. There is also Grackaroni who hasn't said much anything of value.

Why single out thrawn of those people and now that your (apparently?) pressure on him has been answered satisfactory why are you not following with your eagerness to read people and your own scumhunting methods you started the game with? Like you called out people lurking or scared to post 1h into the game, what about those people now?

~rayn

I dislike the use of calling my posts shitty. I merely reacted when I was pinged. I am not defending Robik here in the slightest though and found it suspicious of how someone found me town based on my posts as they were pretty unsubstantial.

If there are two people who I trust to read me correctly in this thread it's Mattchew and IAmRobik as they have had the most interaction with me outside of this forum but being able to read correctly can also lean mafia. I have null reads on both of them at the moment. As for scum we really have not found a bunch of information in my opinion as it's early on.

See here is why these posts are shitty.
You could just say "i agree with you", but instead you write ~100 words...

~rayn

Less words = more scummy

k
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
QuantumPope
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada76 Posts
February 13 2014 19:42 GMT
#585
On February 13 2014 23:23 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 20:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
thrawn are there any sepecific posts about Vivax/kush you are interested in knowing who posted what?

Mattchew any reason why you have STILL not answered my questions i asked at the start of the game?

Rob, you said you, Mattchew and QP have played a lot together correct? You and Mattchew seem to be having townreads on each other and on QP. Why do you think QP does not have a townread on either of you two? Is that normal?

~rayn

I think I've played less than a handful of games with QP. Only one memorable games where he mislynched me at f3 when both of us were town. I don't remember any other games that we've played. I wouldn't say that I'm able to read him well. In fact, if not for some stuff I picked up from his first post, I would not be clearing him and would say he's about as null a read as any others in here that I've never played with.


I just got to work (in 8 inches of snow). No one is here, so I'm gonna take the opportunity to reread d1 so far.


Ugh never forget lol.

On February 13 2014 11:57 roundabound wrote:
@QP
There is a knowledge triangle between yourself, Mattchew and IAR.

Substantiated by:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 07:37 QuantumPope wrote:
If there are two people who I trust to read me correctly in this thread it's Mattchew and IAmRobik as they have had the most interaction with me outside of this forum but being able to read correctly can also lean mafia. I have null reads on both of them at the moment.


Note their opinions of you:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 08:13 IAmRobik wrote:
I think QP is town. I have my reason for thinking that. I don't know if it's right or not, but I think it.
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2014 05:40 Mattchew wrote:
quantum probably town too


Did you expect both of these players to "town read" you with so little analysis?
Further,
Mattchew is my achilles heel.
What is the secret to reading him?

~moc


I could see that little banter I had with Mattchew is something we both like doing. It could be looked at as town but strange to me that he would trust me so willingly after a few posts. As for IAmRobik I feel that he is able to read me pretty well. I've been pretty lackluster in this thread but it's better to have an early read on me than no read at all. Now to our thrilling conclusion.

On February 14 2014 01:32 Mattchew wrote:
rayn, my town read on QP was hastey and unwarrented. I do not have a read on him currently


Almost as hasty and unwarranted as this post. I find it strange that both of them early on give "town reads" on me and then suddenly retract when absolutely no information was added other than my silence. Really strange reactions from both of them.
www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv || sc2l.gg || d2l.gg || www.twitter.com/QuantumPope ||
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
Railgan 67
Codebar 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66943
Calm 10415
Bisu 2635
FanTaSy 1180
Stork 748
Rush 358
soO 228
firebathero 225
Snow 193
Last 126
[ Show more ]
Mind 103
hero 88
Pusan 76
Sharp 72
Free 68
Sea.KH 62
ToSsGirL 41
Sexy 41
Trap 37
Bale 31
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 19
yabsab 16
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Rock 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 12
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1080
Counter-Strike
fl0m3379
byalli891
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns34289
singsing2405
Liquid`RaSZi682
B2W.Neo544
Beastyqt338
Pyrionflax288
Happy256
Hui .220
Mlord167
Khaldor79
Chillindude18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 90
• Dystopia_ 7
• Response 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV527
League of Legends
• Jankos3111
• Nemesis2849
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1473
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 29m
OSC
9h 29m
Replay Cast
9h 29m
OSC
22h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.