• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:24
CEST 13:24
KST 20:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7467 users

White Flag Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
October 27 2013 02:48 GMT
#47
Can I jump on this as a novice?
I only have a newbie game but I think I grasp the basics ok.
as long as the mods can either guide/forgive minor retarted choices I make,
I would love to
/In
this game.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 01 2013 21:32 GMT
#439
I don't really like that whole argument that took place between Grack and Oats.
Of the two I'm more inclined to side with Oats.
The only reason I don't like Oats in this is for the bad card. You have a bunch of games. But I do think going after Laughfing Jack right after he broke up said argument doesn't sit right with me. This doesn't make my think either of you that scummy though. It did the thread a chance to continue to move.

@Jar-jar; why do you think that? I think he's been pretty alright for most the part.
Pandain is not actively hurting the town yet (besides being un-useful, but considering we have a few lurkers, myself included, I'm less than sold.

I want to hear more into this hz/fluba argument.

I am going to pass people that are trying to push me into the thread yet. I haven't been around, this is normally normal play. Get people active, get the town moving etc.
But you calling out me for being in another game doesn't make me feel better about you. Here we go having everyone reading up on games.. So why don't you poke your head into my other game? I explain in it several times I've been short on time.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 01 2013 21:54 GMT
#449
Grack, I was more trying to imply while I don't see a point behind saying it, I didn't see a point for having a 3 page argument about it either. I have never played with Oats, but from the games I have read with him in them, he doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Yes I remember you bring up quotes of some of his games to say he only did it as mafia, but bluntly put I barely have the time to keep up with both of the games I'm in right now, let alone go read a few more for meta purposes.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 01 2013 22:16 GMT
#460
Either you or fuba. I think out of the two of you I like you a little better.

##Vote mkfuba
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 01 2013 22:17 GMT
#461
ebwop ##Vote mkfuba07 I forgot the numbers.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 01 2013 22:25 GMT
#466
I didn't like your early post. I'm still not sure how I feel about them now. But at least they are there. Fuba doesn't really put a lot of effort into it. He probably wasn't too worried because I'm pretty sure half the people in this thread expected me to get modkilled. It would of been harder to swing a vote off pandain and or you if myself and hermaene are modkilled.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 01 2013 23:41 GMT
#519
i cant't think the fact asinine having to fight fuba's stance for him 20 mins before the deadline is scummy?
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 01 2013 23:50 GMT
#545
Alright, I understand why people are skeptical of me right now. I was missing like the first 45 hours of this day. I got home from work read through this, picked my most questionable persons and rode with it. While I'm making myself look terrible, these are the facts. But meh, I'm going to just say it ahead of time: I will also probably be gone for a good portion of the next few hours after the deadline aswell. It's holloween, and I'm going out for a while. The only thing I can offer anyone is a statement that will get called empty anyway right now but here it is: I'll post up my reads right after I sit down, go through filters, re-read the thread again, and then proceed to type out a response for it.

a thought though, I sat here and took the time to make a first read through and post at all to aviod getting modkilled,
why would I just turn around and proceed to waste my time like this to only get modkilled tomorrow?
I do actually intend to try to take this game seriously.
I also realize that my entry into it makes that look like a lie.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 02 2013 00:05 GMT
#569
it seems like I made the right decision here..
Ok I'm going out for a while.
I'll pop back in tonight unless I get wasted.. in which case, I'll make myself available tomorrow.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 02 2013 20:08 GMT
#639
I think Asinine is really bad,
I don't really like Bereft either.
Pandain looks pretty good to me so far.
I'm not sold on Jack one way or the other but I'd buy poor townie play more than scum.
I'll go into analysis in a while since I've been neglecting this game other than keeping up with the thread.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 02 2013 20:19 GMT
#646
I can see why Mig would vote for hz, until I saw the flip I wasn't sure who between them I was leaning more twards. The fact he was afk for it doesn't really bother me too much at this point.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 02 2013 20:22 GMT
#649
I will be for tonight. Time issues has been a big problem for me. But I don't have to work tomorrow so I will be around for a while tonight. it will be kind of sporadic for me for the next few hours though. But if I see something directed at me whenever I pass by my pc, I'll respond.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 03 2013 04:13 GMT
#767
About Poof lurking, I'm not decided one way or the other.
I'll just say trying to keep up with two games has been pretty difficult for me personally.
This could be the case for him too.
I do have to agree that Oats flipping red makes me feel better about Grack.
I was somewhere on the fence about him but one of my biggest things between Oats/Grack was the drug out argument that just controlled the thread for a while. It gave me bad vibes that one of them could be scum or could just be two townies muling at eachother.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 03 2013 05:20 GMT
#778
I'm not sold on Mig at all. Just looks like he's scum hunting. I wasn't sold on hz post of fluff between himself and Fuba convincing in the first place. Only that Fuba looked worse. Fuba flipping scum helped his case because I don't see why scum buddies would of fought so early.
It's a lot of the reason I'm leaning more townie on Grack now too.
The biggest issue I had with him was the fight between him and Oats dominating the thread.
Oats flipped scum makes me believe he would have little reason to fight for 3 pages and make himself look bad with his own scum buddy. Which is why I was only on the fence about either of them.
Still don't like Asinine, I haven't really gone through his filter yet. At least he stuck around and chatted about a few other reads but I need to go read filters and see. I'm kind of tied up reading through my other game atm, so it will probably be much later tonight or maby tomorrow since it's already 1:20 in the morning for me.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 03 2013 06:40 GMT
#786
Until Poof is around in this thread I don't think you're pressure vote serves much of a purpose here Pandain.
But considering how dead this thread is right now I can't really fault you for that haha.
Anyway, I'm going to take a short break, will be back in 30-45 for a little while before I head to bed.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 04 2013 03:45 GMT
#875
I actually disagree. Most of the vibes I've been getting from Bereft are more along the lines of... I'm just going to post these apologetic low to no content post. I feel like he's just trying to play the "bad townie" and go unnoticed.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 04 2013 03:45 GMT
#876
I also really don't like Poofter. Other than changing his vote to Fuba he has contributed literally nothing to this game.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 04 2013 03:46 GMT
#877
So Hopeless, what's so townie about Bereft?
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 04 2013 03:55 GMT
#880
I'm actually questioning Asinine right now.
Like the whole thing just seems way to easy.
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
OdinOfPergo
Profile Joined December 2011
United States840 Posts
November 05 2013 00:23 GMT
#973
@Mig, if you say that you should just unvote and vote for me.
Infact.. why did you say you were hoping you were overthinking things and claiming me to be the most obv scum buddy of his and then vote Bereft?

Bereft,
I said before I didn't like you.
You've made 4 post since then.
None of them have changed my view of you.
The fact you're not even trying to defend yourself doesn't help.

On November 05 2013 03:06 Bereft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 02:51 Pandain wrote:
Yeah I'm not voting Asinine today.

but you'll vote for me? in what world is his play less scummy than mine??


This isn't a defense.

I don't see the point in hoping on the Asinine train. He's already dead.
I'm not going to add rehashing arguments to my lurker status this game.
So obv following scum would look bad but sheeping a train looks bad.
That said I'm considering either Bereft or Mig as Asinine's scum buddy.
Poofter flipped scum in our newbie game and I feel like his playstyle was different.
Yes he's lurking hardcore but Bereft has looked bad from the start of this game and while I liked Mig's early scum hunting but I feel like you didn't do much on D2.

##Vote Mig
Ik weet niet wie ik denk dat ik ben. Ik weet niet wie ik zogenaamd in gesprek met. je niet hier, niemand is. Ik ben hier niet, niets is.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings147
SHIN 70
CranKy Ducklings SOOP50
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 304
OGKoka 270
ByuN 263
SHIN 70
MindelVK 14
Railgan 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 67051
Calm 10285
Rain 2716
soO 1006
FanTaSy 778
Bisu 757
BeSt 720
Stork 424
Rush 296
Soulkey 278
[ Show more ]
Soma 221
firebathero 200
Last 137
Snow 106
Mind 90
Light 83
Pusan 71
ToSsGirL 67
Shinee 47
hero 41
Free 34
Sexy 33
Sharp 33
Trap 33
Killer 31
Mong 28
Bale 28
Hm[arnc] 26
yabsab 20
zelot 19
sorry 18
Shine 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8035
League of Legends
Reynor102
Counter-Strike
x6flipin299
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns31300
singsing2035
byalli628
Pyrionflax241
B2W.Neo67
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV487
League of Legends
• Jankos3595
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 36m
OSC
11h 36m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.