• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:24
CEST 13:24
KST 20:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7419 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 29 2013 19:40 GMT
#22
/in
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 22:59 GMT
#242
how do we win this game?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:02 GMT
#248
On July 07 2013 08:01 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:59 Ace wrote:
how do we win this game?


By nuking you ASAP.


do it
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:08 GMT
#255
##FoS Xatalos for nuking people already
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:14 GMT
#262
On July 07 2013 08:12 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:08 Ace wrote:
##FoS Xatalos for nuking people already

dear Ace, what makes xata different from Dandel, rayn, WoS, and myself?

Everyone of these people "launched" a nuke.


I actually didnt notice them since I haven't even read the thread
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:21 GMT
#269
On July 07 2013 08:19 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 07:59 Ace wrote:
how do we win this game?

Greetings Father,

I'm am Chezinu Isunizehc. Do you remember me? I know its been a while since you have last seen me, but I am in grave need right now. I have found out there are individuals that wish my termination and rumors that they have spoken about nuking me. For your image, you must save me. If you can't save your son, what will people think? I know you hate me and think of me as a monster, but the best thing to do right now is the hide this monster in your vault. Periodically, you can allow me to speak with the people to prove that I am safe. I know a deserve worse in your eyes, but the people and I leave you know choice.

Your Monster,

Chezinu Isunizehc


oh shit! BasedGod Chezinu da Brown!

[image loading][image loading][image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:21 GMT
#270
On July 07 2013 08:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Anyone who has a nuke available nuke geript. He's scum.


what's in it for me
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:28 GMT
#281
This feels very familiar. Didn't rayne get lynched because people jumped the gun on him in Carnival Cruise?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:29 GMT
#282
On July 07 2013 08:26 johnnywup wrote:
Hey guys, first time playing mafia in a long time. What's the win condition this game? Just stay alive and nuke/lynch scum, yeah? I can't find it written anywhere but I assume that's right?


follow me, I'll lead you to victory
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:35 GMT
#291
On July 07 2013 08:30 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:28 Ace wrote:
This feels very familiar. Didn't rayne get lynched because people jumped the gun on him in Carnival Cruise?

Didn't read/play cruise. Explain similarities.


Rayne caught pressure in CCM early on even though imo he wasn't screwing shit up. I thought he got lynched but he got vigi'd by Vivax I think.

On July 07 2013 08:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ace, thoughts on geript/MZ/Xata and what i said?


I don't see what the big deal is. You asked geript what makes you scum, when he did you countered with a response on your play in Hydra 2. Seems legit to me.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:36 GMT
#293
On July 07 2013 08:33 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:29 Ace wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:26 johnnywup wrote:
Hey guys, first time playing mafia in a long time. What's the win condition this game? Just stay alive and nuke/lynch scum, yeah? I can't find it written anywhere but I assume that's right?


follow me, I'll lead you to victory

yeah not following you blindly. Though I do remember liking you from the mafia games i played a while back.

also, you didn't answer my question.


Win Condition is to own souls
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:38 GMT
#295
On July 07 2013 08:31 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:24 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:17 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:


Second: What? That was about M_Z.

So write more clearly.

rofl, this is the full set of quotes which you failed to provide:
On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:41 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:17 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I'd be down for a rayn lynch since he defended his scumbuddy WoS.

@ geript: What do you think about this?

I don't think MZ as scum would post as carelessly as that. What do you think about it?

I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?


On July 07 2013 07:48 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
gumshoe is supertown.

explain. This is like the scummiest statement you've made so far.

Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.

So, as town you would like me to explain my read in case i can read gumshoe better than you.
In here you are trying to paint me as mafia because i said something you did not understand.

scum.


Why call gumshoe supertown if you can't even give any reasonable explanation for doing that?

I do not give explanations unless asked if i don't like to. Noone has asked me about that.
Why are you defending geript?
What do you think of our exchange?


Well, you are asked NOW (and you already were before this). So why not answer? It shouldn't take long to think of the answer if you have one.

Your exhange feels like you squirming and geript figuring out stuff. Ask yourself, which is townish and which is scummy?

If you are town why would gumshoe tell you (and tha thread) why his scum meta you "described" does not hold water?


What? How many posts now have you wasted on OMGUS and WIFOM instead of just clarifying your stance and especially the reasons behind it?

Uh... are you suggesting that I and gumshoe are scum together? And somehow making a public alliance to explain gumshoe's meta? That's pretty far-fetched. Or what do you mean?


erm, there isn't much WIFOM in his posts. Re-read, they are pretty clear explanations. As for the bolded how did you get to that conclusion.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:40 GMT
#299
@rayne: I don't see why not. I dont have a scum read on anyone yet. Xatalos thinks you are trying to tie him and gumshoe together. I thought your beef was with geript. You suspect gumshoe though?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:41 GMT
#301
On July 07 2013 08:38 Chezinu wrote:
People,

War.. it has started once again...Winter is coming, but it ain't going to be cold except in the hearts of men. There is a way to change what seems destine to come. Following our Great Leader Ace, will lead us to victory. Obeying my father and I will change the weather for the better! Let death not stop you and rise!

Long live Ace!

Chezinu Isunizehc


long live Jon snow the rightful King!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:46 GMT
#305
On July 07 2013 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:35 Ace wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:30 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:28 Ace wrote:
This feels very familiar. Didn't rayne get lynched because people jumped the gun on him in Carnival Cruise?

Didn't read/play cruise. Explain similarities.


Rayne caught pressure in CCM early on even though imo he wasn't screwing shit up. I thought he got lynched but he got vigi'd by Vivax I think.

I have never got lynched, vigged or any other town-killed as town, and i won't.

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ace, thoughts on geript/MZ/Xata and what i said?


I don't see what the big deal is. You asked geript what makes you scum, when he did you countered with a response on your play in Hydra 2. Seems legit to me.

1) You think Hydra 2 is a legit way to describe my scum-meta?
2) You think the first 20 minutes of the game (when it's clearly seen that mostly what i say are jokes) is comparable to the worst scumgame i have ever played?
3) Is the thought process valid, legit and all ok?[/QUOTE]

1 and 2.) You already know what I think about meta and its usually misused. Looking at your play in 1 game and comparing it with the first 30 minutes of posts in this game is useless. I'm assuming geript was just prodding for information.

3.) It could be a valid and legit thought process. He may honestly believe it is a good way to scum hunt I don't agree with it because it's illogical to base early game reads from a few posts on what you did in another game.

Also answer my last post.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:51 GMT
#312
On July 07 2013 08:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:40 Ace wrote:
@rayne: I don't see why not. I dont have a scum read on anyone yet. Xatalos thinks you are trying to tie him and gumshoe together. I thought your beef was with geript. You suspect gumshoe though?

I don't, where do i say so?


what are you replying to? the part about gumshoe? If so I would assume you suspect him since you asked me about him.

On July 07 2013 08:45 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:38 Ace wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:31 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:24 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:17 Xatalos wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 08:05 geript wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:


[quote]
So write more clearly.

rofl, this is the full set of quotes which you failed to provide:
On July 07 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On July 07 2013 07:41 geript wrote:
[quote]
I don't think MZ as scum would post as carelessly as that. What do you think about it?

I do not see a town motive for not reading the thread. Do you?


[quote]
Why?

You have a supertown read on a person who I consider to be completely null. I want you to explain that shit so that I can either A understand the read or B call you scum for having a town read on a completely null player. Capice.

So, as town you would like me to explain my read in case i can read gumshoe better than you.
In here you are trying to paint me as mafia because i said something you did not understand.

scum.


Why call gumshoe supertown if you can't even give any reasonable explanation for doing that?

I do not give explanations unless asked if i don't like to. Noone has asked me about that.
Why are you defending geript?
What do you think of our exchange?


Well, you are asked NOW (and you already were before this). So why not answer? It shouldn't take long to think of the answer if you have one.

Your exhange feels like you squirming and geript figuring out stuff. Ask yourself, which is townish and which is scummy?

If you are town why would gumshoe tell you (and tha thread) why his scum meta you "described" does not hold water?


What? How many posts now have you wasted on OMGUS and WIFOM instead of just clarifying your stance and especially the reasons behind it?

Uh... are you suggesting that I and gumshoe are scum together? And somehow making a public alliance to explain gumshoe's meta? That's pretty far-fetched. Or what do you mean?


erm, there isn't much WIFOM in his posts. Re-read, they are pretty clear explanations. As for the bolded how did you get to that conclusion.


How did you arrive at "pretty clear explanations" after looking at his posts -.- I'm getting more and more confused by him. I'm still in the dark about what he was saying in that post, but the first thought that came into my mind was that I and gumshoe somehow purposefully reduced the chances of reading his meta or something.


I don't know how you can be confused by him. Maybe ask him to explain what you are confused about better, since it makes sense to me. I don't know how you two can reduce the chances of people reading his meta. That sounds like an odd thing for him to do. He isn't coming across shifty.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:52 GMT
#313
On July 07 2013 08:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Ace, this post you mean?

Show nested quote +
On July 07 2013 08:40 Ace wrote:
@rayne: I don't see why not. I dont have a scum read on anyone yet. Xatalos thinks you are trying to tie him and gumshoe together. I thought your beef was with geript. You suspect gumshoe though?

I don't. I think gumshoe is supertown. :D


got ya. I skimmed and saw you call him supertown earlier, didn't know you were for real.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 06 2013 23:57 GMT
#317
I think your posts are clear, he is confused by them. He seems genuinely lost.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 07 2013 00:00 GMT
#321
You already know I don't give strong reads most of the time so don't act surprised.






I consider Xatalos town atm by the way

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 07 2013 00:13 GMT
#333
Pretty sure rayne's nuke isn't real.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings147
SHIN 70
CranKy Ducklings SOOP50
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 304
OGKoka 270
ByuN 263
SHIN 70
MindelVK 14
Railgan 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 67051
Calm 10285
Rain 2716
soO 1006
FanTaSy 778
Bisu 757
BeSt 720
Stork 424
Rush 296
Soulkey 278
[ Show more ]
Soma 221
firebathero 200
Last 137
Snow 106
Mind 90
Light 83
Pusan 71
ToSsGirL 67
Shinee 47
hero 41
Free 34
Sexy 33
Sharp 33
Trap 33
Killer 31
Mong 28
Bale 28
Hm[arnc] 26
yabsab 20
zelot 19
sorry 18
Shine 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8035
League of Legends
Reynor102
Counter-Strike
x6flipin299
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns31300
singsing2035
byalli628
Pyrionflax241
B2W.Neo67
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 109
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV487
League of Legends
• Jankos3595
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 37m
OSC
11h 37m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.