• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:32
CEST 12:32
KST 19:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8289 users

Roulette Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 01:32 GMT
#538
Hi Hi
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 02:27 GMT
#550
Generally day one scum lynches are due to weak mafia thread control, not a bus, but I haven't read anything yet.

Also, ##Vote WoS
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 02:28 GMT
#553
Also, I love scum slips, let push it!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 02:29 GMT
#554
On June 06 2013 11:27 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 11:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Generally day one scum lynches are due to weak mafia thread control, not a bus, but I haven't read anything yet.

Also, ##Vote WoS


It's night
read the rest of the day before voting lol


I know it's night. Zeph soft defending WoS!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 02:33 GMT
#560
On June 06 2013 11:31 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 11:29 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 06 2013 11:27 Zephirdd wrote:
On June 06 2013 11:27 kitaman27 wrote:
Generally day one scum lynches are due to weak mafia thread control, not a bus, but I haven't read anything yet.

Also, ##Vote WoS


It's night
read the rest of the day before voting lol


I know it's night. Zeph soft defending WoS!


tbh considering how the day went, I would defend him hard My early case was too early and wrong atm, and I dont think rayn was putting flame into a scum lynch like he did

can someone tell me what was Sentinel's slip?

((side note: sentinel does feel very inactive this game))
((other side note: I'm not sure if a scum would try to push his power role like he did))


I'm assuming its the fact that he called his vote a "bus", pre-flip.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 20:28 GMT
#605
Sentinel, if you're around could you provide a read on Ace?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 22:59 GMT
#610
I didn't have as much time as I had hoped to finish this post since I thought the deadline was an hour later, but I want to post it in case I get shot. My top two scum suspects are Ace and Sent currently. Everyone should role claim (I'm vanilla) Punish players if they offer bad alignment cop/medic/roleblocker selections.

Ace had a poor showing day one, not bringing anything of value to the table. He was late to the rayn lynch and even tried to spook people away from the lynch in the final hours. What concerns me the most is that Ace wasn't applying his own views of rayn, he is characterizing whether or not the lynch is legitimate based on the collective reasoning.

On June 06 2013 05:32 Ace wrote:
highlighted in bold. I think it is the main reason people are voting rayne. It's a pretty solid line of reasoning.


With this post, Ace establishes that there is a legitimate reason to vote rayn. Later on, he establishes the case from fuba as the argument that convinced him that rayn is scum.

On June 06 2013 05:32 Ace wrote:
If people are voting for him based on inactivity and not this case then yea we might be mislynching the guy.


On June 06 2013 07:11 Ace wrote:
For the remaining people voting for rayne do you believe he is really just inactive or just Scum?


On June 06 2013 12:03 Ace wrote:
I only attempted to switch off when we established rayne might be an inactivity lynch.


After an analysis of the votes, however Ace decides that rayn is a poor lynch. Why do the statements that Ace described as a solid line of reasoning no longer apply? If people are voting rayn for the wrong reasons, shouldn't he be convincing people to vote rayn for the right reasons, instead of trying to redirect the lynch? Even if Ace concluded that rayn was an inactivity lynch, concluding that it was a mislynch is a jump that is never adequately explained. An inactivity lynch can be valid if there is supporting evidence that the player is scum in the limited amount of posts they have. Ace never discusses rayn's posts, which should be the deciding factor when determining if the inactivity lynch is a mafia lynch or mislynch.

From the previous game, where I was a scum buddy with rayn, I noticed that on day one, he put effort into scum to scum interaction, sending me a couple of softballs, that weren't really prompted. I wouldn't put much value into this observation, but I think his interaction with Ace and layabout most closely reflect this type of interaction.

On June 06 2013 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Whether or not I sheep rayne my vote will look scummy.

Going with my gut I guess.

##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


Even if you ignore the "scum slip", the thing about this post that seems the most scummy to me is the fact that he is concerned about how he appears to others. A town player votes for the player they want to lynch as scum. A mafia player is more aware of how his vote will look to others. He also appears paranoid when he makes a post stating his concern by not being mentioned by rayn.

I think he overplays his certainty of the lynch in his explanation of a previous post. In his post, he describes it as a gut read and never really indicates that rayn is the player that we should be lynching, until the lynch is already decided. Post-flip he suddenly goes from a gut read to 100% certain.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 23:01 GMT
#612
Looks like a game of avoid the medic

Fun.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 23:08 GMT
#617
Target?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 23:09 GMT
#620
You honestly aren't that bad are you Wave?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 06 2013 23:12 GMT
#622
On June 07 2013 08:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
Leaning towards sentinel being town and oats being scum, but my reads have been trash thus far, probably the worst ever.


1 player flipping scum equates to your worst ever reads?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2013 00:24 GMT
#655
#Vote Ace

bbl
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2013 01:37 GMT
#682
#Unvote
#Vote Oats


bbl
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2013 02:23 GMT
#697
On June 07 2013 11:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
I like a 50 --> 100 percent chance of scum better than anything on the board right now but if anyone has a better plan then by all means.

It's critical to get scum down to 2 ASAP because it brings down KP to 1 so I really don't see how we can lynch outside of ace/oats.

Because it's possible they're both town you derp.


Vayne is correct. We 100% lynch between one of the two to reduce the kp.

bbl.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2013 02:24 GMT
#700
On June 07 2013 11:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 11:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
I like a 50 --> 100 percent chance of scum better than anything on the board right now but if anyone has a better plan then by all means.

It's critical to get scum down to 2 ASAP because it brings down KP to 1 so I really don't see how we can lynch outside of ace/oats.

Because it's possible they're both town you derp.


Vayne is correct. We 100% lynch between one of the two to reduce the kp.

bbl.


TALK ABOUT WHICH ONE IS BETTER DUMBASS.


Make me.

Were you serious about wanting to lynch prpl?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2013 02:26 GMT
#703
On June 07 2013 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 11:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
I like a 50 --> 100 percent chance of scum better than anything on the board right now but if anyone has a better plan then by all means.

It's critical to get scum down to 2 ASAP because it brings down KP to 1 so I really don't see how we can lynch outside of ace/oats.

Because it's possible they're both town you derp.


Vayne is correct. We 100% lynch between one of the two to reduce the kp.

bbl.


TALK ABOUT WHICH ONE IS BETTER DUMBASS.


Make me.

Were you serious about wanting to lynch prpl?

If we dont lynch Ace, my reads get infinitely less confidant.
But yeah I was.


So you think Ace pulled off a miller check on you or that the better option is to wait and get a second check before resolving things?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2013 02:26 GMT
#704
On June 07 2013 11:25 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 11:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
I like a 50 --> 100 percent chance of scum better than anything on the board right now but if anyone has a better plan then by all means.

It's critical to get scum down to 2 ASAP because it brings down KP to 1 so I really don't see how we can lynch outside of ace/oats.

Because it's possible they're both town you derp.


Vayne is correct. We 100% lynch between one of the two to reduce the kp.

bbl.


How bout you stay the hell in here for 10 minutes and write which one is scum then?


Nuh uh, I asked you first.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2013 02:28 GMT
#706
On June 07 2013 11:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 11:26 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
I like a 50 --> 100 percent chance of scum better than anything on the board right now but if anyone has a better plan then by all means.

It's critical to get scum down to 2 ASAP because it brings down KP to 1 so I really don't see how we can lynch outside of ace/oats.

Because it's possible they're both town you derp.


Vayne is correct. We 100% lynch between one of the two to reduce the kp.

bbl.


TALK ABOUT WHICH ONE IS BETTER DUMBASS.


Make me.

Were you serious about wanting to lynch prpl?

If we dont lynch Ace, my reads get infinitely less confidant.
But yeah I was.


So you think Ace pulled off a miller check on you or that the better option is to wait and get a second check before resolving things?

I think Ace is lying as scum.
Why isnt that what you are thinking?


So why are you suggesting that we lynch prpl?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2013 02:32 GMT
#709
On June 07 2013 11:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2013 11:28 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:26 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:24 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:23 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 07 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
I like a 50 --> 100 percent chance of scum better than anything on the board right now but if anyone has a better plan then by all means.

It's critical to get scum down to 2 ASAP because it brings down KP to 1 so I really don't see how we can lynch outside of ace/oats.

Because it's possible they're both town you derp.


Vayne is correct. We 100% lynch between one of the two to reduce the kp.

bbl.


TALK ABOUT WHICH ONE IS BETTER DUMBASS.


Make me.

Were you serious about wanting to lynch prpl?

If we dont lynch Ace, my reads get infinitely less confidant.
But yeah I was.


So you think Ace pulled off a miller check on you or that the better option is to wait and get a second check before resolving things?

I think Ace is lying as scum.
Why isnt that what you are thinking?


So why are you suggesting that we lynch prpl?

Assuming we dont lynch Ace


But didn't you just suggest we not lynch Ace?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 07 2013 02:39 GMT
#712
On June 07 2013 08:55 Ace wrote:
Please, show me where this lack of production is?


lol, that's a silly statement.

On June 07 2013 08:55 Ace wrote:
then why wasn't I trying to turn the lynch around? For your point to be valid I would be putting a lot of effort into reversing his wagon wouldn't I?


So you are you saying you weren't trying to turn around a lynch that you believed to be a mislynch? Perhaps I'm having trouble getting things straight regarding whether or not you wanted to lynch rayn at the end of the cycle?

On June 07 2013 09:32 Ace wrote:
I'll be back after the game is over.


You're getting lynched if you afk for a second cycle. There is more to discuss past the cop check.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 47
Lowko20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23597
firebathero 2391
Bisu 761
Hyuk 639
Horang2 439
BeSt 211
Larva 196
EffOrt 142
Mini 134
Light 127
[ Show more ]
Soma 115
Leta 103
Rush 78
ZerO 68
Killer 67
Barracks 67
Yoon 60
ToSsGirL 53
Pusan 47
soO 46
Sharp 38
Sexy 38
Aegong 31
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Mind 23
sorry 22
Bale 19
Sacsri 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Noble 12
Mong 11
zelot 11
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Fuzer 175
XaKoH 146
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1225
byalli954
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1059
crisheroes852
Other Games
gofns38399
singsing1781
olofmeister1060
B2W.Neo151
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS40
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream214
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH54
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 28m
OSC
11h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 28m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.