• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:45
CEST 22:45
KST 05:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7310 users

[Interview] GSTL Finals 2013 Pre-Season

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 26 2013 01:01 GMT
#1
(P)LG-IM Seed

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

You secured your team’s victory with your own hands.

I am so grateful that we were able to win the championship. Even though this was only Pre-Season, we still won the championship so I am glad since we haven’t had the chances to win many championships.

Were you scheduled to be sent out?

I was schedules to get sent out based on who my opponent would be. I didn’t prepare for SuperNova but I was still sent out so I could cut off the momentum of AZUBU’s.

There is a rumor that you are the best HotS player on the team currently.

I started HotS sooner than the other players. I also reached number one on ladder during the current season so a lot of people started having big anticipations for me. But if you look at performances, Ruin or RagnaroK is better than me. I am pretty much nothing right now but I will convert my nothingness into real skill through hard work.

You won today through a WoL unit composition.

It’s really hard to use HotS units on Icarus. I tricked my opponent by making him think that I was going for a mothership core and then I canceled it. That move was a big factor as to why I was able to win.

You can now focus on nothing else but HotS.

Lately, a lot of players are focusing on just HotS. So WoL players on ladder are pretty much nonexistent. I really think we’re heading into the era of HotS now.

A lot of people are saying that Protoss is the strongest race for HotS but what do you think?

I think the better player is the player that wins. If you look at ladder rankings, one to five are al Terrans and then six to sixteen are evenly distributed among Zerg and Protoss. Although I do think that maps where Protosses can mine a lot is good for Protoss.

There is some time before the next season of GSL begins. How do you plan on spending that time?

I know that I have MLG and IPL even before the next season of GSL commences. So for the time being I will be focusing on overseas tournaments. I’m not confident in my skills just yet so I am going to work really hard on covering up my holes.

For last match you did a murloc ceremony. How did you come up with it?

I was sitting in MC’s seat and I noticed that he had a murloc suit. After I wore it, I felt like one of the murlocs. So I borrowed it from MC and wore it to the studio.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 26 2013 01:02 GMT
#2
that's such a cool photo.
I like seed a lot more these days than I used to.
moo...for DRG
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 26 2013 01:06 GMT
#3
I know that I have MLG and IPL even before the next season of GSL commences. So for the time being I will be focusing on overseas tournaments. I’m not confident in my skills just yet so I am going to work really hard on covering up my holes.


uhhh, spoilers seed!

+ Show Spoiler +
I think this means LG-IM beat EG in the IPTL Semi Finals, not that that would surprise anyone.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 26 2013 01:11 GMT
#4
On February 26 2013 10:06 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
I know that I have MLG and IPL even before the next season of GSL commences. So for the time being I will be focusing on overseas tournaments. I’m not confident in my skills just yet so I am going to work really hard on covering up my holes.


uhhh, spoilers seed!

+ Show Spoiler +
I think this means LG-IM beat EG in the IPTL Semi Finals, not that that would surprise anyone.

he could be an invite ;D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Srontgorrth
Profile Joined August 2012
United States204 Posts
February 26 2013 01:15 GMT
#5
badass picture indeed, seed looks like a stone cold killer most of the time haha
khaldor and wolf were talking about how humble he is and how hard he is on himself, you can really see that in the interview
"i think that message boards were created so that shy people could be assholes"
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
February 26 2013 01:20 GMT
#6
On February 26 2013 10:06 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
I know that I have MLG and IPL even before the next season of GSL commences. So for the time being I will be focusing on overseas tournaments. I’m not confident in my skills just yet so I am going to work really hard on covering up my holes.


uhhh, spoilers seed!

+ Show Spoiler +
I think this means LG-IM beat EG in the IPTL Semi Finals, not that that would surprise anyone.

+ Show Spoiler +
EG losing a team league match? No way...
LimitSEA
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia9580 Posts
February 26 2013 01:24 GMT
#7
Thanks Seeker! Even Seed reckons Ruin is better than him at Hots. I can't wait to see this dude play more.
Long live the King of Wings
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
February 26 2013 01:35 GMT
#8
Seed channeling his inner Bruce Lee in that picture right there (and against Azubu apparently!).
Andre
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Slovenia3523 Posts
February 26 2013 01:38 GMT
#9
^Yea, definitely Bruce Lee, lol.

Great picture&great interview. Curious to see him mention both Ruin and Ragnarok as better players, his humbleness is nice.
You must gather your party before venturing forth.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 26 2013 01:40 GMT
#10
Something I just realized, Seed was the closing player for both of IM's recent team league victories, he beat Team Taeja at IPL TAC 3 and now this. Even though he's hard on himself he's been the most clutch player for IM in team leagues.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 26 2013 02:38 GMT
#11
On February 26 2013 10:06 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
I know that I have MLG and IPL even before the next season of GSL commences. So for the time being I will be focusing on overseas tournaments. I’m not confident in my skills just yet so I am going to work really hard on covering up my holes.


uhhh, spoilers seed!

+ Show Spoiler +
I think this means LG-IM beat EG in the IPTL Semi Finals, not that that would surprise anyone.

IPL qualifiers not over yet?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
February 26 2013 02:50 GMT
#12
"I am nothing right now"

Is he srs?
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 26 2013 03:40 GMT
#13
On February 26 2013 11:38 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2013 10:06 Dodgin wrote:
I know that I have MLG and IPL even before the next season of GSL commences. So for the time being I will be focusing on overseas tournaments. I’m not confident in my skills just yet so I am going to work really hard on covering up my holes.


uhhh, spoilers seed!

+ Show Spoiler +
I think this means LG-IM beat EG in the IPTL Semi Finals, not that that would surprise anyone.

IPL qualifiers not over yet?

ITPL finalists get 6 seeds each to IPL6 wol tournament, and IM is playing vs. EG in the semifinals
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
thirtyapm
Profile Joined January 2012
521 Posts
February 26 2013 03:44 GMT
#14
great picture, thnx for translation
-niL
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1131 Posts
February 26 2013 03:50 GMT
#15
I love Seed
BakedButters
Profile Joined November 2011
United States748 Posts
February 26 2013 06:44 GMT
#16
He looks like Bruce Lee with that pose and haircut
Snute <3 Bomber <3 Parting <3 Life <3
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
February 26 2013 06:59 GMT
#17
Get out of your nothingness already!

Easily the coolest Protoss on the block.
ImperialTea
Profile Joined June 2011
France187 Posts
February 27 2013 11:00 GMT
#18
On February 26 2013 10:40 Dodgin wrote:
Something I just realized, Seed was the closing player for both of IM's recent team league victories, he beat Team Taeja at IPL TAC 3 and now this. Even though he's hard on himself he's been the most clutch player for IM in team leagues.

Seed in general seems adept at dealing with high pressure situations, and he doesn"t suffer as much from the team league format than Nestea and Mvp. That makes him a natural ace for LG-IM
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 27 2013 11:19 GMT
#19
Seed is really growing on me. I guess that picture (Bruce Lee anyone?) has a lot to do with it, though - so badass.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 483
UpATreeSC 105
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 701
Dewaltoss 118
firebathero 95
Zeus 71
Trap 41
910 30
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 23
NaDa 21
Dota 2
monkeys_forever279
Counter-Strike
edward145
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS121
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4118
Liquid`Hasu2070
Other Games
summit1g6006
byalli481
shahzam424
ToD245
C9.Mang0171
KnowMe140
Chillindude24
Trikslyr24
Railgan17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream162
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki26
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur335
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 15m
Kung Fu Cup
14h 15m
Stellar Fest
16h 15m
Stellar Fest
16h 15m
Stellar Fest
16h 15m
The PondCast
1d 13h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.