![[image loading]](http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/images2/d/dd/NSL2Banner.jpg)
Friday, Jan 18 6:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/08h88.png)
BreAKerTV |
Cheeseheadlogic | ![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/gsiQ0.png)
Third Place Match
Grand Finals
![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/images/players/2918.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/images/players/2314.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/L6Pww.png)
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
digmouse
China6331 Posts
![]() Friday, Jan 18 6:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) ![]() BreAKerTV | Cheeseheadlogic | ![]() Third Place Match Grand Finals ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
zhurai
United States5660 Posts
as for finals... go Xigua cause I like watermelon >> (I have the most silly reasons to root for people I guess :| probably what happens when I don't play either race) | ||
|
TommyP
United States6231 Posts
| ||
|
MisterFred
United States2033 Posts
On January 16 2013 14:20 zhurai wrote: go terrans ^_^ (dreamertt) as for finals... go Xigua cause I like watermelon >> (I have the most silly reasons to root for people I guess :| probably what happens when I don't play either race) Xigua means watermelon? I can go with that. | ||
|
Yoshi Kirishima
United States10382 Posts
| ||
|
PeterDLai
United States924 Posts
| ||
|
BreAKerTV
Taiwan1658 Posts
On January 16 2013 15:48 PeterDLai wrote: Hope XiGua takes it on his home turf. Same. He's one of the only Chinese competitors to ever go abroad with pro gaming. | ||
|
Tobblish
Sweden6404 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
| ||
|
MCXD
Australia2738 Posts
On January 18 2013 08:38 Bagration wrote: This tournament really uses a cool format. It'd be nice to see some other tournaments try to replicate I feel like other tournaments doing it would wreck the uniqueness a bit. I'd phrase the request as "a more relevant tournament" using the format. While Chinese players fun, it all feels a little meaningless given that we practically never see them out of their country =/ | ||
|
FedererOwnsAO
21 Posts
On January 18 2013 08:41 MCXD wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2013 08:38 Bagration wrote: This tournament really uses a cool format. It'd be nice to see some other tournaments try to replicate I feel like other tournaments doing it would wreck the uniqueness a bit. I'd phrase the request as "a more relevant tournament" using the format. While Chinese players fun, it all feels a little meaningless given that we practically never see them out of their country =/ Sigh, they can't get Visa easily, to almost any country. | ||
|
cywinr
Canada173 Posts
Do you get it? XiGua? Watermelon? Because his head looks like a watermelon hahahahahhaahaha GO XIGUA defend your country!!!!! | ||
|
digmouse
China6331 Posts
On January 18 2013 08:41 MCXD wrote: Show nested quote + On January 18 2013 08:38 Bagration wrote: This tournament really uses a cool format. It'd be nice to see some other tournaments try to replicate I feel like other tournaments doing it would wreck the uniqueness a bit. I'd phrase the request as "a more relevant tournament" using the format. While Chinese players fun, it all feels a little meaningless given that we practically never see them out of their country =/ You'll see two of them in IPL6. | ||
|
SkinnyCook
United States39 Posts
| ||
|
EtherealDeath
United States8366 Posts
edit - into dying to a 9:30 1 base 4 gate wat | ||
|
mijellin
China740 Posts
| ||
|
digmouse
China6331 Posts
On January 18 2013 15:21 EtherealDeath wrote: wtf just happened lol, 15cc into killing the protoss 1gate FE with a super delayed 2 rax. edit - into dying to a 9:30 1 base 4 gate wat He pulled scv to punish macsed's greedy plays, but that 4 gate counter attack is clever nonetheless. | ||
|
Apack
Canada159 Posts
| ||
|
mijellin
China740 Posts
| ||
|
BabyRomatic
259 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6526 FrodaN2313 shahzam361 KnowMe355 XBOCT285 C9.Mang0195 ArmadaUGS161 ZombieGrub29 CosmosSc2 Trikslyr22 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|