• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:37
CEST 02:37
KST 09:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8131 users

[Project] NaDa "Letters for you"

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Furaha
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany271 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 19:58:31
June 19 2012 18:31 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Hello everyone it is me again ^^
Today we all got the sad news that our beloved NaDa retired from professional gaming.
I am personally deeply shocked but I always will love him as my "Obba" and friend.

I saw all your sadness at TeamLiquid and Facebook, at Twitter and I want to give you the chance to say a proper "Goodbye" or anything else you always wanted to say to NaDa.

This Project will be called:

Letters for you...

What to do:
Simply post in this Thread what you want to say to NaDa. Everything is allowed. This time I don't care if you write a letter, draw a picture, make a video or what ever you want to show him.
2. Letters for you
I experience NaDa as a very warm hearted and caring person. That is why I chose a project like this. I want him to feel all the love we feel for him
3. How to join
Just post everything in this Thread. I will not accept stuff via pm, eMail or facebook messages!
4. DEADLINE
Since I am not really sure when NaDa has to leave, we will have only a few weeks to prepare everything. I will accept everything that is posted in this Thread until
JULY 15th 2012 !
Sorry for this short time but I also need to finish it and send it to Korea ^^
5. Your Messages
Will become a book, and be safely delivered to NaDa ^^

For all those people who don't know me.
You can trust in me and be 1000% sure that all your love will be send to NaDa himself!
You can check out my earlier Projects for Jaedong here:
A Zergling for Jaedong
Messages from the World
Player Manager @janinecgn // facebook.com/ZerglingLove
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
June 19 2012 18:35 GMT
#2
Just put this text into it:

"I wish you the best of luck for your future life. I always admired your competitive spirit and your supreme achievements in BW.
Farewell, NaDa, you truly are one of the biggest heroes of Starcraft. May the stim be with you.

virpi"
first we make expand, then we defense it.
0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
June 19 2012 18:36 GMT
#3
You're a baller. We should be friends.
-0mgVitaminE
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
3trpur2
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada27 Posts
June 19 2012 18:37 GMT
#4
what ever you do, stay positive, have a good one nada!

sincerely, easymix
You go, you get
NerVeLoN
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom12 Posts
June 19 2012 18:38 GMT
#5
Forever an inspiration, NaDa.

LoN
reikai
Profile Joined January 2011
United States359 Posts
June 19 2012 18:39 GMT
#6
I am sorry you are retiring because I wasn't able to see your "tornado terran" days and I wanted to see more brilliance like that. I guess I will have to find some VODs GL HF in your next challenge :D

NADA FIGHTING.

-reikai
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce. :T:
Kobain
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3 Posts
June 19 2012 18:39 GMT
#7
I wasn't able to know you for very long, but in the little time I was able to know you, you became an inspiration to me. I wish you the greatest of the luck in your future endeavors. Fighting!
XDJuicebox
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States593 Posts
June 19 2012 18:39 GMT
#8
Nada...it's been awesome watching you play for so many years. You've taught me so much about the game and have inspired me to play as much as I have...your insane handspeed is one of my life goals, and I wish you the best in whatever it is to do.

Thanks for giving me a good childhood watching you play :D

이윤열 화이팅!! ^_^
And then you know what happened all of a sudden?
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
June 19 2012 18:40 GMT
#9
I don't have anything (yet), but I just wanted to say this is SO COOL.
Icksy
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2 Posts
June 19 2012 18:40 GMT
#10
I love you NaDa.
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
June 19 2012 18:41 GMT
#11
"The first BW match ever watched was with you in it. From then on you were one of my favorite players. You were one of the main reasons I started playing. It's unfortunate that your time with Starcraft has come to an end, but you will never be forgotten. I wish you all the best!

-MZMZA"
pinball777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States134 Posts
June 19 2012 18:45 GMT
#12
Nada, I've enjoyed your play in both bw and sc2. I'm glad I was able to watch you play such good games and leave behind many memories.I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future and I'm sure we will see you again someday. Never give up in anything you do and good luck! Nada fighting!
Oreo7
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1647 Posts
June 19 2012 18:47 GMT
#13
You are nada!

-redfive
Stork HerO and Protoss everywhere - redfive on bnet
PinkBean
Profile Joined December 2011
Norway38 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 18:51:13
June 19 2012 18:49 GMT
#14
NaDa, you are simply the best, I always wished for you to continue your BW trend in sc2, although when you still are studying it is very difficult to do so. I think that if you didn't have this obstacle in your way, you would've been the best in sc2 as well. NaDa I salute you for being such a genuine person and truly loving your fans.

Lee Yun Yeol, I wish you luck in whatever you proceed to do. After your military service please do a new version of Kang Min's oldboy ! would love to see that! Genius Terran HWAITING LEE YUN YEOL!

-PinkBean
Violet Nal_rA Kingdom Hoejja BoxeR iloveoov Canata ZergBong Ryung!
TheFlock
Profile Joined September 2011
United States389 Posts
June 19 2012 18:49 GMT
#15
Your hard work and achievements in BW and SC2 has inspired so many of your fans the world over. Your spirit will never be forgotten. For the next part of your journey I wish you health and peace of mind and know in your heart that you have the support and love of the SC community with you along the way.

NaDa Fighting Forever!

-TheFlock
Maru | DeMusliM | TLO
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
June 19 2012 18:49 GMT
#16
Thank you for everything you have done for Starcraft. You are a true inspiration for every pro gamer.

glhf in life!
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
June 19 2012 18:51 GMT
#17
Nada, I've been enjoying watching you play for years now! I cannot count the amazing times I've had watching your games(BW and Sc2!) with friends! Thank you! I wish you the best of luck in the future!
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
LemonyTang
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom437 Posts
June 19 2012 18:52 GMT
#18
NaDa, your play has constantly inspired me to be better at StarCraft and your personality and dedication have inspired me to do the same with my life as a whole. Thank you for being NaDa.
Mvp #1
Lizalfo
Profile Joined January 2012
Norway8 Posts
June 19 2012 18:53 GMT
#19
Stay strong Nada! Thank you for everything! <3
Obelisco
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru1962 Posts
June 19 2012 18:54 GMT
#20
"Nada, remember that in everything you do, we will always believe in you like we have always done. Thank you for the unforgetable memories you have given us. Never give up, your fans will always support you. You are a true inspiration to everyone. 감사합니다.
이윤열 화이팅!
-Obelisco"

Thank you very much Furaha for doing this.
1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft337
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft337
ViBE128
CosmosSc2 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2044
Artosis 607
Shuttle 552
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever685
Counter-Strike
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox540
Other Games
summit1g8189
shahzam613
JimRising 569
C9.Mang0253
Maynarde136
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick955
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 8 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 23m
Stellar Fest
12h 23m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.