• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:08
CEST 22:08
KST 05:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8348 users

[Project] NaDa "Letters for you" - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
NuclearJudas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
6546 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 19:15:23
June 19 2012 19:15 GMT
#41
NaDa, you were my favourite player all the way back from Brood War, when a friend introduced me to SC, into SC2 where you once again impressed and endeared many. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. I honestly cried a few tears when I read that you had decided to call it quits. Once again, thank you, and good luck with whatever you set your mind on doing in the future. Much love all the way from Sweden!

/Thanks for doing this Furaha!
Life is like Tetris. Your errors pile up but your accomplishments disappear. - Robert Ohlén | http://railroaddiary.wordpress.com/ - My words about stuff.
MetalSlug
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany443 Posts
June 19 2012 19:17 GMT
#42
Good bye genius Terran ! You inspired a whole generation of Broodwar Terrans and your legacy will not be forgotten.
I AM NADA !!
MKP | Maru | Nada | Boxer | Supernova | Keen
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
June 19 2012 19:17 GMT
#43
Genius Terran will return to esports one day will he not? Until then see you in the future and have fun in life

-Emil
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
Zenithsc2
Profile Joined March 2012
United States23 Posts
June 19 2012 19:17 GMT
#44
" I love you NaDa!! Thank you for making the game itself a show for us!! I learned a lot from you! I hope you have a bright future!@ Just remember that all of us are behind you cheering you on~~ NaDa Hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
- Zenith
MarineKingPrime is a total BO$$
imEnex
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada500 Posts
June 19 2012 19:19 GMT
#45
Nada retired from progaming..

When did this happen?
Program yourself to Success
dragoon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States695 Posts
June 19 2012 19:20 GMT
#46
"Thank you so much Lee Yun Yeol for everything you have done. You have inspired me to believe that, with enough hard work and heart, you can achieve even the biggest dreams. The amount of respect and admiration I have for you is impossible to put into words. Please, don't forget about your fans and keep us updated with your future endeavors. I LOVE YOU NADA! <3

-Joon (Lucas Harrison)"

thanks so much for doing all of this. I know that my TL account is new and without many posts, but I have lurked here for a long time.
i love you
ragz_gt
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
9172 Posts
June 19 2012 19:24 GMT
#47
I'm a huge fan ever since watching your 60 tank no siege game against Reach back around 2002. Best of luck!

- Ragz
I'm not an otaku, I'm a specialist.
TheBrofessor
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada429 Posts
June 19 2012 19:28 GMT
#48
Thank you for giving us so many great games NaDa, good luck with the future!
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
June 19 2012 19:33 GMT
#49
Hello Lee Yun Yeol,

I wish you the best of luck in your future life and when things looks dark, remember that you are the Genius Terran and a bonjwa, you have the strength to overcome any difficulties. You were an amazing player and will always be remembered and you are an inspiration to every Starcraft player out there.

Lee Yun Yeol fighting !

-SpiZe
Autotroph
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom940 Posts
June 19 2012 19:36 GMT
#50
One of the greatest of all time. Thank you and good luck NaDa, you will always be remembered.
-Autotroph
textbookcovers.tumblr.com
-niL
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1131 Posts
June 19 2012 19:37 GMT
#51
"NaDa you are the most accomplished starcraft player up to date. I hope you find great success and happiness in whatever you do using your ingenious brain. Genius Terran Fighting! 이윤열 사랑해!"
-pumpy145
ChriS-X
Profile Joined June 2011
Malaysia1374 Posts
June 19 2012 19:43 GMT
#52
good luck for the future and thanks for all that you have done. hopefully we'll see you back in esports after your military service, and continue to help grow the scene.

you will forever be a legend. LEE YOON YEOL FIGHTING! <3
zBro
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland448 Posts
June 19 2012 19:44 GMT
#53
Good luck in the future NaDa! I'm really happy I got to meet you in Helsinki! I'm going to miss seeing your games.

- zBro
BretZ
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1510 Posts
June 19 2012 19:45 GMT
#54
Nada, you're an inspiration to people and progamers alike. You will never be forgotten. The Starcraft community will forever await your glorious return.

-BretZ
Killmo
Profile Joined October 2011
China82 Posts
June 19 2012 19:46 GMT
#55
"No matter what you decide to do. I will always be a fan of the legendary NaDa.

-Killmo"
SunTurtle
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
156 Posts
June 19 2012 19:46 GMT
#56
I hope to see you back soon.
Ariion
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Poland50 Posts
June 19 2012 19:46 GMT
#57
"I've never watched Brood War, but knew that person named NaDa is one of the best. When I saw You in SC2 I was happy I can watch player like You play. You. Are. NaDa!"
-Ariion
_Nova_
Profile Joined May 2011
United States167 Posts
June 19 2012 19:47 GMT
#58
You will always be a legend in the eyes of your fans, and in the community. No matter where your life takes you, know that you left behind a great legacy, and will be truly missed. NaDa fighting!
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-19 20:07:35
June 19 2012 19:52 GMT
#59
I remember first hearing about this guy called [red]nada that managed to beat the likes of boxer, back in early 2002 when I was just a wee little nerd. Just like the other pros you were a faceless player to me - a mysterious person that I only know by his gamer tag. It wouldn't be until the SC2 days when tag finally got a face too... Who would've thought that you would make it this far, that you would become such a well liked and respected person. Your a baller dude and if ever we should meet I'll be sure to buy you a beer!

-B.I.G.
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
June 19 2012 19:57 GMT
#60
You are and will always be an inspiration for me, a sign that hard work will always pay off. Whatever you do, you will be remembered.

-Commodore
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 855
SteadfastSC568
EnkiAlexander 64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 568
ZombieGrub137
JuggernautJason65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23862
Soulkey 291
Mini 163
White-Ra 139
Trap 25
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 21
NotJumperer 19
League of Legends
Doublelift1129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1467
shoxiejesuss587
C9.Mang0177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2453
Liquid`Hasu1932
Other Games
Grubby2861
ArmadaUGS1691
B2W.Neo527
shahzam269
Pyrionflax187
UpATreeSC77
Chillindude58
Dewaltoss52
Trikslyr44
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• TFBlade1114
• Noizen210
Other Games
• imaqtpie1103
• Scarra741
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 52m
OSC
16h 52m
Stellar Fest
16h 52m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.