• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:56
CEST 02:56
KST 09:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8111 users

VPGamers Sign 2 Korean GMs

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
VPShenanigans
Profile Joined October 2011
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 03:25:57
December 13 2011 19:14 GMT
#1
[image loading]

I am proud to announce that VPGamers have added Seohyeon Park and Young Hun Jang to our roster. Below is a small interview that we held with them.

      Interview with Seophyeon (username: cZaseohyeon)
1. Hi Seophyeon, can you tell us a bit about yourself?
Hello my full name is seohyeon park. I was born in 1987.My major in school is public administration and i already went to military. Wish me luck for tournaments later on.

2. What got you in starcraft?
In elementary school, my friends recommended me playing starcraft In sc1, I was a master of well known clan "dreamteam" in which Dream.t)Jangbi was a member When sc2 came out, I started naturally

3. How did you pick your race?
In sc1, there were not many terran players. So, i chose to play as terran Since I was terran player in sc1, i chose terran as well in sc2

4. How do you deal with high stress pressures of streaming?
I never played streaming games but when i think i'm better than the opponent player, I don't get any kind of pressure

5. How is life in Korea?
I'm a college student and playing sc2 for fun

6. What's your strongest part of your game?
My strength is to find the opponent's weakness and directly attack that part

7. What do you want to work on?
I want to be rank 1st in NA server and learn different styles

8. Who's your idol and why?
jihoon seo(XellOs) , because of his perfect play in his prime time

9. Any shoutcast/live events you would want to do?
I want to participate mainly in online tournaments. If the conditions for tournaments such as MLG are satisfying, I’m thrilled to join.

10. What are your previous names on battlenet?
In kr 렉스서현 . NA lastseason cZaCbass

11. What is your current league on each server?
Sea GM 2th(Lofseohyeon) KR Master 1000+ points(last season GM) (렉스서현) NA GM top 16(cZaseohyeon)


      Interview with Young Hun Jang (username: VPSnorlax)

1. Hi Snorlax, can you tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm Young Hun Jang and 23 years old. Zerg player.

2. What got you in starcraft?
I was interested in StarCraft 2 before Beta Opening. I thought StarCraft 2 will give me great pleasure.

3. How did you pick your race?
I had palyed as a Zerg player in StarCraft 1, so I automatically chose Zerg.

4. How do you deal with high stress pressures of streaming?
I used to watch animations or play other games and I try to come down when I get stressed.

5. Why did you choose VPGamers?
Seo Hyeon recommended me!

6. What's your strongest part of your game?
I think I don't have any strongest part of my game so I would like to have it. I'll try to have to it!

7. What do you want to work on?
I'll do my best always!

8. Who's your idol and why?
ZenexLine! Whenever I watch his game I think his play is very good. That's the reason why I like him.

9. Any shoutcast/live events you would want to do?
I want to play in Team Tournament. If I can play in there I'll do my best. And especially I hope to play in MLG.

10. What are your previous names on battlenet?
In Korea sever : nexsikari
In North America : zenexmunchla

11. What is your current league on each server?
I'm a master player with 1000 point in Korea sever and GM top 10 player in NA sever now.


Visit us at VPGamers
Join the community!

VPShenanigans
Starcraft 2 Community Manager
visit www.vpgamers.com to become part of the growing SC2 community!
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
December 13 2011 19:17 GMT
#2
Cool, nice pickups. Will they try to qualify for GSL?

"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
Vansetsu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1454 Posts
December 13 2011 19:21 GMT
#3
Gratz. Would be nice to know what their usernames will be, so I'll actually know who they are if they do well in something. Otherwise nice interview/pickup.
Only by overcoming many obstacles does a river become - デイヴィ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ド
VPShenanigans
Profile Joined October 2011
United States9 Posts
December 13 2011 19:25 GMT
#4
seohyeon park is cZaseohyeon and Young Hun Jang is VPSnorlax. They both have been in the Playhem daily tournaments, so keep your eyes peeled for more from VPGamers!
visit www.vpgamers.com to become part of the growing SC2 community!
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
December 13 2011 20:37 GMT
#5
cool beans
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
December 13 2011 20:39 GMT
#6
nexsikari is pretty good
Moderatorgold coin
Depetrify
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
978 Posts
December 13 2011 23:39 GMT
#7
Snorlax is super gosu! Hes played HuK a few times on stream on KR too.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
December 13 2011 23:41 GMT
#8
This should happen more, getting interested korea players over to decent foreign teams to make some noise at an mlg or something.
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
RastaMonsta
Profile Joined October 2011
304 Posts
December 13 2011 23:46 GMT
#9
sounds like pretty solid pickups! gj glhf
Govou
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1072 Posts
December 13 2011 23:48 GMT
#10
On December 14 2011 04:25 VPShenanigans wrote:
seohyeon park is cZaseohyeon and Young Hun Jang is VPSnorlax. They both have been in the Playhem daily tournaments, so keep your eyes peeled for more from VPGamers!


you should add their ID in OP.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
December 13 2011 23:57 GMT
#11
Woot Snorlax. The more Pokemon, the better.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Depetrify
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
978 Posts
December 14 2011 00:15 GMT
#12
On December 14 2011 08:57 Dexington wrote:
Woot Snorlax. The more Pokemon, the better.


Lol I'm pretty sure he'll be going by Munchla or Sikari.
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
December 14 2011 00:42 GMT
#13
man comon VP you can do better formating than that ... T_T find someone who can make a decent banner or use their pictures this isn't even appealing to read, I'll read it because I care about any koreans joining foreign teams but comon I know you guys can do better <3
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
hiyo_bye
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States737 Posts
December 14 2011 00:45 GMT
#14
Ah, so Park's the guy who made Demuslim angry with his TvT cheese. He looked good!
Random
TylerThaCreator
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States906 Posts
December 14 2011 00:48 GMT
#15
On December 14 2011 09:15 Depetrify wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 08:57 Dexington wrote:
Woot Snorlax. The more Pokemon, the better.


Lol I'm pretty sure he'll be going by Munchla or Sikari.


Munchla is probably supposed to be Munchlax (Another Pokemon, previous evolution of Snorlax)
aka SethN
DeepBlu2
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States975 Posts
December 14 2011 00:49 GMT
#16
Nice pickup. I will try to look out for some of his games in the Playhem tournament as I have not seen them play before, atleast to my knowledge.
u gotta sk8
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
December 14 2011 01:03 GMT
#17
On December 14 2011 09:48 TylerThaCreator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 09:15 Depetrify wrote:
On December 14 2011 08:57 Dexington wrote:
Woot Snorlax. The more Pokemon, the better.


Lol I'm pretty sure he'll be going by Munchla or Sikari.


Munchla is probably supposed to be Munchlax (Another Pokemon, previous evolution of Snorlax)


Munchlax is way cuter too.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
December 14 2011 01:10 GMT
#18
On December 14 2011 09:42 desRow wrote:
man comon VP you can do better formating than that ... T_T find someone who can make a decent banner or use their pictures this isn't even appealing to read, I'll read it because I care about any koreans joining foreign teams but comon I know you guys can do better <3

unfortunately, i have to echo this sentiment. very off-putting op.

good luck to VP though. met VP-Chance at a UC Davis tournament. then he beat me. =(
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
December 14 2011 01:15 GMT
#19
Seohyeon is a nice name.

thought he was a she at first O.o
WriterXiao8~~
Draekan
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada220 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 01:21:40
December 14 2011 01:20 GMT
#20
On December 14 2011 09:42 desRow wrote:
man comon VP you can do better formating than that ... T_T find someone who can make a decent banner or use their pictures this isn't even appealing to read, I'll read it because I care about any koreans joining foreign teams but comon I know you guys can do better <3


I'll get someone on that asap ^_^ thanks desrow <3


On December 14 2011 10:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 09:42 desRow wrote:
man comon VP you can do better formating than that ... T_T find someone who can make a decent banner or use their pictures this isn't even appealing to read, I'll read it because I care about any koreans joining foreign teams but comon I know you guys can do better <3

unfortunately, i have to echo this sentiment. very off-putting op.

good luck to VP though. met VP-Chance at a UC Davis tournament. then he beat me. =(



As above, on it, thank you. Also, in case you missed the few posts a few months back, VPChance is now vileChance :D ^_^
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft376
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft376
WinterStarcraft206
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 471
White-Ra 163
Noble 84
Hyuk 60
NaDa 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
Doublelift4572
Counter-Strike
taco 216
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox539
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor658
Other Games
summit1g7842
FrodaN1754
Coldzera 824
JimRising 502
C9.Mang0320
ViBE69
Mew2King60
ArmadaUGS56
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21018
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
9h 4m
Online Event
10h 4m
FEL
15h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
16h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.