I am girlfriend of Rainbow and female professional Starcraft II player, you can view my stream www.own3d.tv/aphrodite
I recently won ZOWIE DIVINA tournament and I will be practicing a lot and hope you will enjoy my games.
Thank you~!!~!~!!!!
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
Kimgayoung
Korea (South)7 Posts
I am girlfriend of Rainbow and female professional Starcraft II player, you can view my stream www.own3d.tv/aphrodite I recently won ZOWIE DIVINA tournament and I will be practicing a lot and hope you will enjoy my games. Thank you~!!~!~!!!! | ||
|
-Secret-
United Kingdom233 Posts
gl mabye one day you will be better than rainbow User was temp banned for this post. | ||
|
PacWac
Northern Ireland95 Posts
| ||
|
pPingu
Switzerland2892 Posts
Hope to see you stream soon | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
![]() | ||
|
MuK_x
743 Posts
![]() gl hf. | ||
|
Heathen
Philippines351 Posts
| ||
|
eXigent.
Canada2419 Posts
| ||
|
JonB
Sweden325 Posts
| ||
|
Chargelot
2275 Posts
| ||
|
Hazuc
Canada471 Posts
| ||
|
fishuu
United States369 Posts
On December 12 2011 06:15 Hazuc wrote: Ugh, how the hell am I suppose to study for my finals when so many interesting players are streaming. x_x This is my problem too, argh. Anyways, gluck, Aphrodite! ![]() | ||
|
originallink
United Kingdom11 Posts
| ||
|
Linwelin
Ireland7554 Posts
| ||
|
Zeeknot
United States11 Posts
| ||
|
colingrad
United States210 Posts
much more interesting than studying thats for sure ![]() | ||
|
tianGO
Argentina591 Posts
Gayoung <3 | ||
|
Kireak
Sweden358 Posts
| ||
|
Sarang
Australia2363 Posts
Good luck! =) | ||
|
HolydaKing
21254 Posts
lots of stupid comments in the chat but she keeps her cool, guess she is used to it :D will be watching sometimes. would be nice to know who is the best korean girl atm, a tour with oGsJongmi, SlayerSEve and ST_Aphrodite would be nice! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War EffOrt Dota 2Mini Soma actioN Rush Light Horang2 Larva BeSt Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns52201 singsing1401 B2W.Neo856 byalli522 Lowko384 Mlord241 DeMusliM214 KnowMe174 Livibee173 Liquid`VortiX161 ArmadaUGS115 Trikslyr37 Chillindude20 Railgan12 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH130 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile117 • Kozan • AfreecaTV YouTube • Migwel • intothetv • IndyKCrew Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|