• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:34
CEST 15:34
KST 22:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8877 users

MLG Orlando backstage tour

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
SundanceMLG
Profile Joined July 2010
33 Posts
October 11 2011 04:15 GMT
#1
Team Liquid, I must apologize. I have been spending time with another. It didn't start off as anything too serious but somehow I got hooked. It's name is reddit. I know - you've heard of it and it's a slippery slope. One minute you're reading Starcraft posts and the next it's all cats and rage faces. It just happened... and I'm sorry.

To make it up to you I want to offer you a proverbial olive branch. An offer of a backstage tour of the MLG venue.


Tour number 1 will be Friday October 14th at 2pm. We will meet at the MLG Zone booth in the venue and from there I will walk you through the venue and backstage to see the inner workings. We may see some Pros on our way and maybe a big name caster or two so I must ask in advance that people act in a respectful manner as we navigate our way through the venue. I will answer questions along the way while attempting to share information on some of the inner workings of how we do what we do. Also - pictures are welcome/encouraged.

Once we finish our tour milk and cookies will be served (please let me know in advance if anyone needs soy milk). While enjoying our cookies I will happily sit with you in the SC2 area and answer any questions you might have about the past, present and future of MLG.

Please leave me a reply here if you can make it so I can plan accordingly.

Looking forward to it.

-sd

p.s. Please spread the word and tell folks about our event this weekend. Thanks!!

p.p.s. original reddit thread here - http://redd.it/l7vuu (I clipped a few things out but they all apply to TL folks as well).
I don't always play SC2 but when I do I prefer Marines
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
October 11 2011 04:25 GMT
#2
You've been unfaithful!!! You know what the pre-nup says about that.....
MileyCyrus
Profile Joined August 2010
United States285 Posts
October 11 2011 04:30 GMT
#3
The first MLG of the year i wont be able to attend and awesome things happen, the sacrifices karma makes on my behalf, tisk tisk tisk.

For those who are going, this sounds AWESOME and you should check it out!
vvv-gaming.com
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
October 11 2011 04:35 GMT
#4
I am going to this for sure!!! I would love to talk to you! :D
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
October 11 2011 04:43 GMT
#5
Sounds awesome! Man Orlando is going to be amazing, really thinking about making some extremely last minute plans to attend.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
RoninShogun
Profile Joined November 2010
United States315 Posts
October 11 2011 04:48 GMT
#6
Sounds really cool... if only I werent in PA....
Artosis: Yeah I was gonna probe rush but someone did that yesterday
quadlaser
Profile Joined November 2010
United States13 Posts
October 11 2011 05:28 GMT
#7
Sounds great, more than likely going.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17886 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-11 05:39:24
October 11 2011 05:35 GMT
#8
how long before Sundance is featured on "Bloomberg Enterprise" ?

Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
doovchan
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada111 Posts
October 11 2011 05:42 GMT
#9
Can you do this again in Providence?
Nerski
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1095 Posts
October 11 2011 22:33 GMT
#10
So I would go, but I have a feeling I'll get to see plenty of the backstage area over the course of the event
Twitter: @GoForNerski /// Youtube: Youtube.com/nerskisc
Moobutt
Profile Joined May 2011
United States1996 Posts
October 11 2011 22:42 GMT
#11
The actual tour given by Sundance himself is amazing. That'd be so cool to go on. But the milk and cookies at the end(AND a Q&A)?! That's an MLG-quality tour. Don't forgot the offer of soy milk as well. MLG thinks of everything. And it's a good thing they do. I wish I could come. I'm just happy I finally have a weekend off of work and it lines up with an MLG event finally! <3MLG and thank you Sundance for being an amazing esports leader.
3/22/16 The Day EG Died
goodgame xD
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany7 Posts
October 11 2011 23:30 GMT
#12
:D
berlin
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
October 11 2011 23:39 GMT
#13
Oh definitely going to do this!
What does it matter how I loose it?
KraeganWolf
Profile Joined September 2011
United States8 Posts
October 12 2011 02:46 GMT
#14
This sounds fun, count me in as I will be there promptly at the designated time.
"Slavish adherance to formal ritual is a sign one has nothing better to think about."
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 12 2011 03:40 GMT
#15
What the fuck? This is awesome. The one MLG I miss
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
StarCraft64
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States354 Posts
October 13 2011 16:17 GMT
#16
This is gonna rock socks clear off.

1 soy milk please.
Elaborate euphemisms may conceal your intent to kill, but behind any use of power over another the ultimate assumption remains: "I feed on your energy."
TheWahbinator
Profile Joined September 2010
United States131 Posts
October 17 2011 16:14 GMT
#17
Video of the tour (with me being loud at times)

Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 569
ComeBackTV 443
SteadfastSC311
TaKeTV 222
Rex97
IndyStarCraft 35
EnkiAlexander 33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 311
ProTech133
Rex 97
IndyStarCraft 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44793
Bisu 2213
Horang2 1402
Shuttle 815
EffOrt 795
Hyuk 596
BeSt 532
Soma 486
Mini 375
Light 351
[ Show more ]
Larva 322
Rush 225
ZerO 193
Leta 90
Mong 89
Snow 69
Sea.KH 68
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 50
Sexy 43
Mind 42
JYJ 33
Aegong 32
Yoon 28
Bale 22
sorry 19
Terrorterran 18
Noble 10
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Rock 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6232
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1493
Khaldor1082
Lowko442
Other Games
gofns38643
singsing1967
olofmeister1289
hiko436
B2W.Neo416
Beastyqt413
XaKoH 204
Livibee196
Liquid`VortiX121
Hui .90
Mew2King76
djWHEAT72
ArmadaUGS66
ZerO(Twitch)14
QueenE10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream144
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1941
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 26m
Online Event
21h 26m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.