Why corporate media cannot be trusted

Or
I`m I crazy?
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Saji
Netherlands262 Posts
Why corporate media cannot be trusted ![]() Or I`m I crazy? | ||
|
AutomatonOmega
United States706 Posts
| ||
|
Darkalbino
Australia410 Posts
| ||
|
CatNzHat
United States1599 Posts
| ||
|
aimaimaim
Philippines2167 Posts
Philippines would be one of the top 10 list. Not something to be proud of but hey, been frowning upon patriotism and ethnicity since my age of reason. ![]() | ||
|
Gamegene
United States8308 Posts
On October 09 2011 21:39 AutomatonOmega wrote: I'm saying this as a United States citizen, but IMO American news media is completely untrustworthy and has been pretty much since the GWB administration. i guarantee you the majority of people wouldn't care either way and they're more comfortable being kept it the dark | ||
|
BlackJack
United States10574 Posts
On October 09 2011 21:57 Darkalbino wrote: Its like that in Aus too. 70% of our media is owned by one family. I'd bet it's not like that in Aus too. There's a huge difference between a biased free press and a country with no free press at all. I doubt journalists in Australia are being murdered for their views. | ||
|
Plexa
Aotearoa39261 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu BeSt Hyuk Horang2 actioN Leta EffOrt Zeus Light [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns30162 summit1g8365 singsing1488 ceh9612 crisheroes302 XBOCT243 DeMusliM151 ArmadaUGS108 Livibee92 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH266 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • Letter146 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|