• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:32
CEST 04:32
KST 11:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9297 users

Forsti aka HenningK - Starcraft 2 Channel

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Forsti.henning
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany220 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-28 23:46:40
August 25 2010 00:12 GMT
#1
Subscribe my YouTube Account! Show me your love. CLICK


Hello teamliquid.net. When I was in cologne this weekend I realized that, although I am streaming since april 2010 about SC2 and although I had many, many good tournaments (WC 17173, go4c2, zotac, starleague eu vs asia) and players in and on my channel, my PR management is practically non existant.

This is why I asked the TL staff to have a thread in the sc2 general forums. I will update this topic as often as possible and I want to give you links to my videos on demand here. On the other hand i can announce upcoming streams of mine. I have no daily cast or something like that. There is no need to copy something or someone which I am not. I try to ask for calendar entrys for every event on my stream, but of course it is not possible to feature every event. From now on, every event on my stream will be in english! I also work with mousesports (mouz) and do german commentary. But all german events will be on mousesports.tv/

Every monday there will be Competo Cups.

Every wednesday there will be a Go4SC2 Steelseries cast! The little brother of the sunday cup.

Every friday the Craftcup EU is also on my list, but I am not sure if i can cast these cups every week. Hopefully there will be a solution for this sleep and RL thing humans always talk about.

Every sunday there will be a Go4SC2 Steelseries cast! 200 Euros here.


I will also do some gameplay videos for my beloved protoss. The series will be called "How to play Protoss". The series started in the beta in german, but sadly I had no time to restart it in english for now. Stay tuned for their release.


I am working on german commentary for the Global Gamers Invitational Tournament. I casted some games of the qualifier rounds, but I felt like there was too few attention in germany for this tournament. We are still in the qualifier grid, but the round of 16 already started and I will cast every game of the GGI from now on. The qualifiers are not live, but I am sure, the main event will be announced to be live - soon.


I do strategy interviews from time to time with famous players. If you have ideas, suggestions or questions, please do not hesitate to qry me! Here we go:

Newest Interview: BratOK
Since BratOK did not talk that much about strategy, you might have some more questions for him. Feel free to post your questions for BratOK into this thread and i will update the interview one more time!

Older Interviews:
IdrA
White-RA

Please link the original interview, if you translate it to your language and leave a trackbacklink in the comments. This is the least you can do i guess :o)


re-thought my video uploads and i feel like I have to seperate my english and german videos on different platforms

Starting today I will upload all my english videos on:
http://forsti.blip.tv/
I am still uploading here, look at youtube first

All german videos will be uploaded here:
http://www.own3d.tv/Forsti
I am still uploading here, look at youtube first

Every video I upload, will be also distributed on my youtube channel. All my videos start with a number, which is the gamecount. English videos have an ENG after this digit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Forsti

Sadly blip.tv still does not distribute my videos automatically to youtube. If anybody can help me to reach the blip.tv staff about this issue and if anybody can help me to become a youtube partner, please PM me!


I hope you enjoy the high quality commentary. I play RTS and Blizzard games for 12 years and I hope I can share my fascination with you.
dahornnn
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom395 Posts
August 25 2010 00:15 GMT
#2
I remember watching the 17173 streams you did and enjoyed them, keep it up + gl!
Chesner
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Iceland817 Posts
August 25 2010 00:15 GMT
#3
Absolutely have loved your commentating, even watched your german ones when I had the chance for someone else casting in english ^^.

Will be following this thread closely as you get more content out there, but thanks alot for everything so far!
PENGUINS
Dingotrold
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark622 Posts
August 25 2010 00:17 GMT
#4
Forsti is the best caster! A lot of his casts felt more like a nice little hangout watching funny videos and chilling out, not flipping out over a VERY FAST refinery at 13 food or other stupid shit casters tend to do. Forsti never raises his voice, except for korean smileys, which is awesome.
Soft is the blade that is the heart || 万歳!
groms
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1017 Posts
August 25 2010 00:19 GMT
#5
Sweet I remember the 17173 streams you did were awesome. GL man :D
I have a recurring dream that I'm running away from a terran player but the marauders keep slowing me down. - Artosis
Rabiator
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany3948 Posts
August 25 2010 06:37 GMT
#6
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Maynarding
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Sliding_through_Mineral_Lines

I think you know what I mean.
If you cant say what you're meaning, you can never mean what you're saying.
ascoe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Korea (South)133 Posts
August 25 2010 06:54 GMT
#7
Thanks for doing english coverage, glad to see you keeping busy w/ it after release.
Thures
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1 Post
August 25 2010 21:05 GMT
#8
Thanks for your great work during Beta and now after the Release. I#d like to see some Korean Tourneys again from you. Really enjoyed the 17173 during Beta.
Good Job in Go4Sc2 and Competo Cups.
Forsti.henning
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany220 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-26 01:48:03
August 26 2010 01:47 GMT
#9
Thursday Mousesports will play against Tera in the Sc2cl. If mousports.tv does not want to stream the games (i am the german voice of mousesports.tv), I try be allowed to stream in english. We will see the craftcup.eu on friday. On saturday I can hopefully releax, we will see! And there will be the go4sc2 cup #33 on sunday. I hope we will follow some buddys from the ukrain.
Forsti.henning
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany220 Posts
August 28 2010 23:48 GMT
#10
I just released a new interview. This time I had some questions for BratOK. The whole interview looks like BratOK seems to be: A nice and direct guy. I am sure you might have some more questions for him, so we can update the interview one more time during the next week.

Feel free to post more questions for BratOK in this Thread.

Have fun with the interview

(sry for double post but i do not want to create a new thread for everything)
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-05 14:52:06
September 05 2010 14:42 GMT
#11
With whom are you casting the Go4SC2 cup?

edit: I guess it is ICCup.Tesla. :O
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
Deleted User 55994
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
949 Posts
September 05 2010 14:44 GMT
#12
whoever it is, never again please
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
September 05 2010 14:50 GMT
#13
He calls her Tesla, but yeah I don't like her casting skills either ;/
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
September 05 2010 14:53 GMT
#14
On September 05 2010 23:44 faction123 wrote:
whoever it is, never again please

These two are a better combo than anyone else available.

Either way, this is the thread for his content, not his stream thread.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
Deleted User 55994
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
949 Posts
September 05 2010 14:59 GMT
#15
On September 05 2010 23:53 Jibba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 23:44 faction123 wrote:
whoever it is, never again please

These two are a better combo than anyone else available.

Either way, this is the thread for his content, not his stream thread.


it's linked on his stream page
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
September 05 2010 15:10 GMT
#16
On September 05 2010 23:59 faction123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2010 23:53 Jibba wrote:
On September 05 2010 23:44 faction123 wrote:
whoever it is, never again please

These two are a better combo than anyone else available.

Either way, this is the thread for his content, not his stream thread.


it's linked on his stream page

So is his stream.
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
BeaSteR
Profile Joined May 2009
Sweden328 Posts
September 05 2010 18:31 GMT
#17
Who's that girl co-casting? I love her voice :O :D
Greed is good
DiscoKid
Profile Joined September 2010
United States18 Posts
September 05 2010 18:36 GMT
#18
Thank you for the great streams! GL mate :D
Surrealz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States449 Posts
September 08 2010 01:08 GMT
#19
forsti, best streamer
1a2a3a
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft452
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft452
RuFF_SC2 124
Nina 60
-ZergGirl 50
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2266
Artosis 561
yabsab 14
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1134
taco 407
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox652
Other Games
summit1g7319
JimRising 658
Day[9].tv466
C9.Mang0335
ViBE175
Maynarde154
WinterStarcraft136
Livibee132
Sick112
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1030
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• Response 15
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv466
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 29m
Stellar Fest
10h 29m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.