• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:49
CEST 15:49
KST 22:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8265 users

TL Mafia XXVI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 01 2010 12:16 GMT
#91
I'm up for this
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 02 2010 19:39 GMT
#116
Yay, first mafia game. GL everyone
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 03 2010 06:42 GMT
#235
Just up and checking the thread before I go to work. I like the way people are going mad over
the poem in my profile. Don't forget flamehwheel doesn't know what it means either I don't really know who here is a good player or not so for now, I'm going to just watch the mayoral election race. Good luck to all the (town) candidates though.

Also, I have a double shift to work today so I won't be back for a good few hours after I post this. I'm not lurking on purpose, I swear.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 03 2010 20:04 GMT
#271
Not much has happened since I left, but yellowink seems to be pushing really hard. Almost feels like he is the godfather, with the whole 'Elect me and then get detectives to check me. I'll be clean I swearz'

Apart from that, Darth seems to have some reputation as a good player. Other people can verify/vouch for him? Anything on zeks?
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 04 2010 06:42 GMT
#378
Been reading up on the thread. I think I'm going to vote for Darth, just because yellowink is too suspicious to me. Gonna explain my exact reasons when I get back from work.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 04 2010 20:27 GMT
#438
Hey I'm back after a long day at work. I said I'll explain my vote and I'll do so know. First of all, for me it seemed like only Yellowink and darth were suitable candidates. The others weren't getting any support at all. being quite new to TL mafia, I'm happy to follow who other people believe to be good players. Secondly, I was getting a really bad vibe from yellowInk, he was pushy and loud mouthed. I'm glad to see this verified with him pushing on me while I was at work, even though I made it clear I wasn't going to be around. Not all of us have the luxury of being at a computer 18 hours a day. I'm going to hang around for a bit now, so if anyone has a question for me, ask away.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 05 2010 21:23 GMT
#590
Its kind of difficult to give reports on players if you don't know what you are looking for. I've played mafia on a smaller scale before, but with this there's so much information to trawl through here its very difficult to know what to look for. I'll try and do my best however.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 06 2010 07:18 GMT
#670
I'm not too sure about lynching based on the clues pointing to people last night, like Thegilaboy. It seems too obvious than it is. It just would be bad to lynch someone based off a random clue, especially if they turn up clear.

We should be focusing on people who seem scummy and line up with the clues.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 06 2010 07:19 GMT
#671
Yep, chava beat me to it lol.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 06 2010 21:50 GMT
#717
Just reading through the day/night posts for some more clues, and I really do think the best thing we can do is probably to lynch another inactive. Its just too risky basing stuff off guessed clues. If we can get some detectives to cluecheck that will help a lot more.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 06 2010 21:51 GMT
#718
And beaten by Darth this time lol. I take too long to write my posts.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 07 2010 07:38 GMT
#804
Yep, I think deuce is our best lynch today, so I'm going to vote for him now. I might change to Gila if something happens, but deuce is a far better lynch.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 07 2010 19:49 GMT
#881
Yep so read through the thread a bit more just there. Gonna keep my vote on deuce for now, because as was stated, I'd prefer to get rid of inactives now rather than have them sticking around later.

Just gonna point out that I'm getting a bad vibe from littlechava and AFJ. Can't pinpoint exactly why, its just the way they act I get the felling they are scummy.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 08 2010 09:08 GMT
#1034
Just woke up. Fuck.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 08 2010 20:29 GMT
#1060
Kept my vote on deuce because I was asleep when the moocow bandwagon happened No idea if I would have changed or not, but I don't think I would have. Deuce just wasn't and still isn't good for the town.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 08 2010 20:34 GMT
#1061
Also, that translation of the poem is sooooooooooo terrible.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 09 2010 10:01 GMT
#1135
Wow, some more interesting revelations from the night, but a few things we need to be really careful of. First of all, its really close to a mafia win right now. If we lynch wrong today, its almost certainly a lost cause for town. Its 16-6 maf/town right now. 1 bodyguard and both our vigilantes are down. Town kill power is just our double lynches right now.

Oni could be a miller. The DT claim could be a fake. How can we trust Darth's source? How can we trust Darth even? Why would the DT claim to Darth? Also, Zyrre posting a condemning analysis on oni and then suddenly, a DT has a guilty on oni. Just a small coincidence?

I'magainst lynching off clues, but right now the ones pointing at 3-lions are a bit too much. I trust Darth somewhat, but we need to be really careful right now with who we lynch.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 10 2010 09:31 GMT
#1202
Well it seems like I was wrong and the DT is good. Voting oni + DL
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 12 2010 18:29 GMT
#1352
On June 13 2010 02:50 BrownBear wrote:
Deuce, at this point, is a waste of a vote, and I'm starting to think Hugoboss is too.

I'm also wondering why it was that mafia chose to hit YellowInk instead of Darth. Both are pretty equally dangerous as town coordinators, but YellowInk's ability (pardon people) doesn't really hurt the mafia at all, and can actually help them if he accidentally pardons scum. Darth's triplevote is incredibly dangerous to the mafia if he's town aligned, and also, he had just gotten one of them killed.

With the events of day 3, it is really confusing to me why the mafia would choose to hit YellowInk instead of Darth. Maybe I'm just being paranoid... but I'm a little concerned now.


Yeah, especially with one clue pointing at him and no one else. (Breathing heavily -> Darth Vader)

Only thing redeeming him is the fact that oni was maf. However he could have been bullshitting about a DT claim and just bussed oni for credibility. Don't rule him out as scum, especially as there is no way he should survive tonight.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 14 2010 10:32 GMT
#1565
Myself and gila didn't actually tust DTA implicitly the first night. Gila claimed to him as DT with me as his N1 check. Even on n3 I was really really really tempted to check Darth + the heavy breathing clue instead of zeks. I'm ashamed to say it but I let random.org pick for me >.<

I purposely made my posts as scummy as possible because I was DT. I wanted to be a terrible choice for maf to kill at night, and if I was an attempted lynch I could easily roleclaim with Darth to back me up.

Considering that now we had a medic, 2 DTs and a clear townie inside our circle, Darth was pretty much screwed. I understand why he resigned.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 84
Codebar 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65191
Bisu 3097
FanTaSy 1316
Stork 594
Rush 479
firebathero 251
Snow 218
hero 156
Mind 116
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 83
Sharp 68
Pusan 65
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 60
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 22
Aegong 19
Noble 18
yabsab 16
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 15
Shine 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7462
Dendi1355
Counter-Strike
fl0m2484
byalli1140
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
Other Games
gofns39099
singsing2354
Liquid`RaSZi986
B2W.Neo595
Beastyqt501
Mlord318
Happy275
Pyrionflax248
Hui .218
Khaldor155
Chillindude21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 95
• Dystopia_ 6
• HeavenSC 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV481
League of Legends
• Nemesis3376
• Jankos3025
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1434
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 11m
OSC
9h 11m
Replay Cast
9h 11m
OSC
22h 11m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.