• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:48
CEST 15:48
KST 22:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8302 users

Mini Mafia III

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 20 2010 21:07 GMT
#29
a game with Rol, Amber and Vivi. What could possibly go wrong?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 21 2010 07:09 GMT
#44
I have no problems watching Amber die anyway
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 21 2010 07:18 GMT
#46
I just voted for him. I actually didn't even read redtooth's post either ^_^

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 21 2010 07:27 GMT
#49
yea, bad news for you dude.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 21 2010 16:17 GMT
#60
On January 21 2010 21:46 Scamp wrote:
Wow, good thing I was told about winners league signups or else I wasn't going to check this site until the MSL finals.


Also: Vivi is asian? I didn't know that.

Also I find it very suspicious that Ace hasn't said anything about RoL yet. VERY suspicious.

...though I certainly don't mind Amber dying either.


I don't know Scamp, seems like you're trying to indirectly tag me and RoL as a group already.

So how about I say it I find it very suspicious that you've just tried to lightweight accuse me of being Mafia on the sole fact I haven't called RoL a moron yet?

Suspect List

1.) Scamp
2.) Jesus

People that need to die just because

1.)Amber[Light]
2.)Vivi57
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 22 2010 04:14 GMT
#76
You know there are some games where I just lay back and chill till the shit hits the fan right? ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 22 2010 07:29 GMT
#106
Depends. Sometimes we randomly vote people off, sometimes shit happens. I think everyone is just in an extra relaxed mood at the moment because the other 2 games are full of new players and it's very...interesting to see some of the things going on ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 22 2010 22:48 GMT
#120
lol @ Amber bitching. I've done nothing at all this game and yet you're trying to post some blame on me. As if it's my fault you fucking suck at Mafia.

See I was going to change my vote too but now that you posted that cock shit I'll just keep it that way.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 22 2010 23:34 GMT
#126
just ignore Chezinu's PMs like I do. Unless you're Mafia, then you have to talk to him just because it's so tempting ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 22 2010 23:42 GMT
#129
Don't worry, I think almost everyone is going to be watching it too so there should barely be any posts.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 23 2010 12:39 GMT
#141
oh shit? We had elections? lol wow I didn't even know
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 25 2010 16:50 GMT
#175
I HAVE RETURNED!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 26 2010 02:34 GMT
#185
I was banned. I wasn't here to spice it up v_v
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 26 2010 06:24 GMT
#189
lmao nice!
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 26 2010 17:44 GMT
#193
Everyone's been afk it seems. Weird.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 26 2010 18:29 GMT
#195
lol nice! This is just all kinds of epic ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 27 2010 00:50 GMT
#198
## I vote to kill redtooth
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 27 2010 02:11 GMT
#200
Chezinu said if we die in MM3, we die in Mx3, so we gotta be real wise about this shit yoz.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
January 30 2010 02:48 GMT
#220
wait what? lol
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
February 02 2010 06:02 GMT
#238
I think this is the hardest I've ever worked.

I had Scamp as mafia days ago, but couldn't convince Chezinu to lynch him.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 84
Codebar 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65191
Bisu 3097
FanTaSy 1316
Stork 594
Rush 479
firebathero 251
Snow 218
hero 156
Mind 116
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 83
Sharp 68
Pusan 65
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 60
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 38
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 22
Aegong 19
Noble 18
yabsab 16
Rock 15
HiyA 15
zelot 15
Shine 11
IntoTheRainbow 9
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7462
Dendi1255
Counter-Strike
fl0m2449
byalli1105
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Other Games
gofns39099
singsing2328
Liquid`RaSZi921
B2W.Neo645
Beastyqt435
Happy275
Mlord275
Pyrionflax248
Hui .215
Khaldor140
Chillindude25
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 95
• Dystopia_ 5
• HeavenSC 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV496
League of Legends
• Nemesis3376
• Jankos2979
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1434
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 12m
OSC
9h 12m
Replay Cast
9h 12m
OSC
22h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.