• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10230 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 162 Next
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
February 17 2008 05:19 GMT
#1361
A little more than a few hours later kAra was tossing in his sleep, artofmagic heard him from the next room and came in to see what was wrong.
People think that part relates to a...nightmare. The only reason I give you the benefit of the doubt is because I've realized how the way some of these sentences are worded can be misleading.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
February 17 2008 05:19 GMT
#1362
Dr.Dragoon - 28
Live2Win
Eti307
clazziquai
Wizard
Alventenie
Vharox
goldenkrnboi
zdd
Fen
Tracil
HotZhot
Aepplet
Southlight
Puosu
Hittegods
demonic_phate
Romance_us
RtS)Night[Mare
KF91
Amber[LighT]
Fishball
Elder
CDRdude
Falcynn(2)
imDerek
SoMuchBetter
So no fek
Fen

RtS)Night[Mare - 20
chicken`
ZBiR
wurm
Yogurt
FakeSteve[TPR] *4
Falcynn
Caller
Elder
Elder
JeeJee
Alventenie(2)
imDerek(2)
CDRdude(2)
ShaLLoW[baY]
Wizard
SoMuchBetter(2)
Puosu(2)

Falcynn - 2
Fishball(2)
ShaLLoW[baY](2)

HotZhot
JeeJee(2)

NotSorry - 7
wurm(2)
ulszz
Southlight(2)
So no fek(2)
goldenkrnboi(2)
RtS)Night[Mare(2)
Fen(2)

37 of 64 people accounted for. Night in a few moments...
♞
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 17 2008 05:29 GMT
#1363
On February 17 2008 14:16 Empyrean wrote:
Before you die, Dr.Dragoon, you can still help the townies (which, if you want to win and you are a towny, then you'll want to do this) by telling us who your mafia picks are, as well as an explanation. That way, your death won't be in vain.

Of course, if you do turn out to be part of the mafia, then good riddance :/

I know what you mean, and I appreciate your words. I actually want to help now (because I'm in a good mood), but I have to stand by what I said, sorry.

I vote for RtS)Night[Mare, because I want him to get more votes than me. looooool
~o~ I have returned
Fen
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Australia1848 Posts
February 17 2008 05:30 GMT
#1364
On February 17 2008 14:14 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2008 14:10 Fen wrote:
I vote Dr. Dragoon + Notsorry

I also dont believe that both Dr.Dragoon AND Nightmare are both mafia. However 1 of them is. Kill the most likely suspect off first, if hes townie, then Nightmare should be next.


I don't get your reasoning. it's even worse than the either Shallow or me has to be mafia. Just wondering how one of us has to be mafia when we really aren't connected at all. Though Nightmare does hate me, because he's mafia.


Your connected because Nightmare voted for you. Mafia members dont vote for each other, so one of you is not mafia, that we can be certain of. However you and Nightmare are on top of my list of suspects, so I vote for the most likely one and will go for the other tommorow if it turns out to be a mistake.

If you are mafia, then Nightmare is off my suspects list.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
February 17 2008 05:30 GMT
#1365
[image loading]
[noClueArea]
Two men were set to die this day, and neither seemed happy about it. But the town had made their final decision and the polls came to a close. Dr.Dragoon and RtS)Night[Mare stepped up to the ropes setup for them, one yelling and screaming for his life and bitter to the end, the other quiet and confused. As the door released below them they struggled around trying to escape the noose, but soon their lives had ended. Maybe things weren't as obvious as they seemed.

Everyone who has a special role and chooses to use it please send it in to me via PM or IM. Mafia, this means you! Also, Vigilantes are allowed to use their roles now. Lets see what happens. AND one more thing, I'm going to change a small rule about mafia kill counts. Whenever mafia has an odd number of people the kill count will be rounded down instead of up now. For example: 13 / 2 = 6.5 = 6 hits per night.
♞
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
February 17 2008 05:33 GMT
#1366
We got owned. =/
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
February 17 2008 05:34 GMT
#1367
Yeah, I seriously didn't want Nightmare to die. Dragoon however...despite the fact that he was a townie I have to say we might be better off without him in the long run.
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
February 17 2008 05:36 GMT
#1368
On February 17 2008 14:34 Falcynn wrote:
Yeah, I seriously didn't want Nightmare to die. Dragoon however...despite the fact that he was a townie I have to say we might be better off without him in the long run.


I agree. He just said he had evidence, but decided not to share it. Even though it would better the town in the long run. GG to us townies.


#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
February 17 2008 05:36 GMT
#1369
Also

On February 17 2008 14:30 Chuiu wrote:
one yelling and screaming for his life and bitter to the end, the other quiet and confused.


ROFL can anyone guess which one's which?
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 17 2008 05:37 GMT
#1370
On February 17 2008 14:34 Falcynn wrote:
Yeah, I seriously didn't want Nightmare to die. Dragoon however...despite the fact that he was a townie I have to say we might be better off without him in the long run.

It's not like I would have hunted you all down somehow. I simply offered a trade (which was a selfish move), but I doubt I would have hurt you in the long run if I survived.
~o~ I have returned
Fen
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Australia1848 Posts
February 17 2008 05:38 GMT
#1371
On February 17 2008 14:36 Falcynn wrote:
Also

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2008 14:30 Chuiu wrote:
one yelling and screaming for his life and bitter to the end, the other quiet and confused.


ROFL can anyone guess which one's which?


I Lol'ed
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 17 2008 05:38 GMT
#1372
On February 17 2008 14:36 Falcynn wrote:
Also

Show nested quote +
On February 17 2008 14:30 Chuiu wrote:
one yelling and screaming for his life and bitter to the end, the other quiet and confused.


ROFL can anyone guess which one's which?

Nightmare. I stopped complaining before he did! hah!
~o~ I have returned
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
February 17 2008 05:39 GMT
#1373
On February 17 2008 14:38 Dr.Dragoon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2008 14:36 Falcynn wrote:
Also

On February 17 2008 14:30 Chuiu wrote:
one yelling and screaming for his life and bitter to the end, the other quiet and confused.


ROFL can anyone guess which one's which?

Nightmare. I stopped complaining before he did! hah!


But you most certainly weren't quiet.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
February 17 2008 05:42 GMT
#1374
Another thing I'd like to mention is that Dragoon and Nightmare's deaths pretty much prove now that we're interpreting clues the wrong way. I mean the clues leading to nightmare we're pretty vague, but that whole syringe thing with Dr.Dragoon seemed dead on and yet we were wrong.
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
February 17 2008 05:44 GMT
#1375
.................



i hate red herrings.
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 17 2008 05:44 GMT
#1376
On February 17 2008 14:42 Falcynn wrote:
Another thing I'd like to mention is that Dragoon and Nightmare's deaths pretty much prove now that we're interpreting clues the wrong way. I mean the clues leading to nightmare we're pretty vague, but that whole syringe thing with Dr.Dragoon seemed dead on and yet we were wrong.

Good spirit. I'll be here to cheer you on. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT WAHAHAHA. No seriously, I'll try to put more of an effort in not pissing everyone off.
~o~ I have returned
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
February 17 2008 05:45 GMT
#1377
Whelp, yeah. Clues are vauge, don't rely on clues, don't treat them as insurmountable evidence.

Although I have to admit I was very sold on Dragoon. Nightmare, not nearly so much (I was actually surprised night came 'round before I got home today, so I never did vote for a second target. Was hoping to have a bit more time to think on it.)

So yeah. Townies, don't be selfish, y'know, like that. If anything, all it does is draw *more* votes. It's a team game. etc. etc.
Shooting
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
February 17 2008 05:46 GMT
#1378
This is just depressing

I don't think anyone's clues (THAT MEANS YOU, VHAROX) can really be interpreted and used to convict anyone.

I'm almost glad to see Dragoon gone, though. He didn't share his mafia picks before he died and now we don't know his suspicions (which actually might have been accurate).
Moderator
ulszz
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Jamaica1787 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-17 05:48:55
February 17 2008 05:48 GMT
#1379
Lol, well we got owned. At least I can say I didn't vote for either of them . Well, I originally voted for Dr. Dragoon but I changed it. It seems like the only real evidence we have at the moment is pointing towards NotSorry. I guess we will have to wait and see what tonight brings us though.

edit-added
everliving, everfaithful, eversure
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
February 17 2008 05:48 GMT
#1380
On February 17 2008 14:46 Empyrean wrote:
This is just depressing

I don't think anyone's clues (THAT MEANS YOU, VHAROX) can really be interpreted and used to convict anyone.

I'm almost glad to see Dragoon gone, though. He didn't share his mafia picks before he died and now we don't know his suspicions (which actually might have been accurate).

I like that almost.
~o~ I have returned
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 144
Vindicta 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11339
Artosis 568
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift4069
JimRising 590
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5062
Khaldor936
Other Games
summit1g8368
shahzam538
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King81
NeuroSwarm79
ViBE53
JuggernautJason38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 38
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 28
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Scarra455
• Shiphtur202
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h
Stellar Fest
14h
OSC
23h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.