• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:45
CEST 19:45
KST 02:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11438 users

Working Replay/Game Launcher - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Mios
Profile Joined April 2010
United States686 Posts
June 14 2010 09:13 GMT
#101
On June 14 2010 16:30 Tump wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2010 16:23 Mios wrote:
yep, im also having the problem where it pops up with some message and then goes to the APM chart. not a single replay has worked so far.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but keep trying all the replays. Eventually they started working for me. Not sure what the fix or problem is, but don't give up after only checking a few.

Maybe someone can enlighten us further.


Holy shit lmao.

Went and watched the season finale of breaking bad (aka changed nothing) and came back, now they all work.

Weird shit, seems to be happening to lots of ppl.
no LAN and intercontinental bnet = T_T
InfiniteIce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States794 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-14 09:14:43
June 14 2010 09:13 GMT
#102
On June 14 2010 17:39 Hikari wrote:
1) Are you using my upload? [url blocked]
2) Make sure the replay is not v0.18.0.15655. 0.18 replays automatically pops up the APM chart (since sc2manager doesnt support .18 replays yet - blame blizzard).
3) Make sure to run as administrator under vista


Confirming that this version works for reps up to and including patch 15. (Patch 15, not "version 15". Patch fifteen. Just to clarify!)

(I have not yet tested any patch 16 reps, since I don't want to watch my last few games from 16.)

The old version in the OP did not work for me, but Hikari's updated link does work perfectly for me, including the recommended replays tab and replays from other servers. Thanks!
i keep going back to my response to chill's fake PM and laughing, then immediately getting a feeling that i assume i'd get if i had an orgasm and the girl said "hahaha guess what i have a dick" -FakeSteve
Swede
Profile Joined June 2010
New Zealand853 Posts
June 14 2010 10:45 GMT
#103
I seem to have sorted a way to get it working. Hopefully it works for you guys too:

1. Open SC2Manager.
2. Open the Replay Manager in SC2Manager but DON'T attempt to open any replays yet.
3. While having the Replay Manager window open, launch Starcraft 2 manually (ie, from your regular shortcut)
4. Close Starcraft 2.
5. Select a replay and NOW run it.

This seems to have fixed everything for me. I have found that unless I do this there will be an idle SC2 process in task manager opened by the manager.

Now, WhiteRa versus Machine
theSAiNT
Profile Joined July 2009
United States726 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-14 14:01:47
June 14 2010 14:00 GMT
#104
Artosis' new replay pack all seem to be v0.18.0.15655. 0.18. When I try to open them, I get the APM graphs. However, some people seem to have had some luck watching them. Any suggestions? I downloaded the official version of SC2 manager which updated as soon as I ran it.

Edit: OK, not all his replays are those version. Those just won't work. The others are fine!
Makh
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada143 Posts
June 14 2010 15:52 GMT
#105
Still having a problem with patch 15 replays. The Launcher opens SC2, loads halfway, and then I get an error (in SC2) stating "Unable to Open Replay" - sucks to be me I guess.
SC2 Instructional Audio Commentaries @ http://www.youtube.com/user/MakhStarcraft
EnigmaZero
Profile Joined May 2010
United States56 Posts
June 14 2010 16:42 GMT
#106
On June 15 2010 00:52 Makh wrote:
Still having a problem with patch 15 replays. The Launcher opens SC2, loads halfway, and then I get an error (in SC2) stating "Unable to Open Replay" - sucks to be me I guess.


I'm getting the same thing. Let me know if you find a fix. A guy earlier in the thread said he had this problem and fixed it, I sent him a PM as well.
grandpavulture
Profile Joined June 2010
4 Posts
June 14 2010 16:51 GMT
#107
On June 14 2010 19:45 Swede wrote:
I seem to have sorted a way to get it working. Hopefully it works for you guys too:

1. Open SC2Manager.
2. Open the Replay Manager in SC2Manager but DON'T attempt to open any replays yet.
3. While having the Replay Manager window open, launch Starcraft 2 manually (ie, from your regular shortcut)
4. Close Starcraft 2.
5. Select a replay and NOW run it.

This seems to have fixed everything for me. I have found that unless I do this there will be an idle SC2 process in task manager opened by the manager.

Now, WhiteRa versus Machine


This didn't work for me, I'm still getting the APM chart when I try to load a replay.
Endorsed
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands1221 Posts
June 14 2010 17:53 GMT
#108
I assume this doesn't work for Patch 16 right?
Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
June 14 2010 18:41 GMT
#109
On June 15 2010 01:51 grandpavulture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2010 19:45 Swede wrote:
I seem to have sorted a way to get it working. Hopefully it works for you guys too:

1. Open SC2Manager.
2. Open the Replay Manager in SC2Manager but DON'T attempt to open any replays yet.
3. While having the Replay Manager window open, launch Starcraft 2 manually (ie, from your regular shortcut)
4. Close Starcraft 2.
5. Select a replay and NOW run it.

This seems to have fixed everything for me. I have found that unless I do this there will be an idle SC2 process in task manager opened by the manager.

Now, WhiteRa versus Machine


This didn't work for me, I'm still getting the APM chart when I try to load a replay.



upload a replay that you cannot open.
grandpavulture
Profile Joined June 2010
4 Posts
June 14 2010 19:58 GMT
#110
On June 15 2010 03:41 Hikari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 01:51 grandpavulture wrote:
On June 14 2010 19:45 Swede wrote:
I seem to have sorted a way to get it working. Hopefully it works for you guys too:

1. Open SC2Manager.
2. Open the Replay Manager in SC2Manager but DON'T attempt to open any replays yet.
3. While having the Replay Manager window open, launch Starcraft 2 manually (ie, from your regular shortcut)
4. Close Starcraft 2.
5. Select a replay and NOW run it.

This seems to have fixed everything for me. I have found that unless I do this there will be an idle SC2 process in task manager opened by the manager.

Now, WhiteRa versus Machine


This didn't work for me, I'm still getting the APM chart when I try to load a replay.



upload a replay that you cannot open.


http://www.mediafire.com/?cnjrtztizyf
Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-14 20:29:03
June 14 2010 20:27 GMT
#111
On June 15 2010 04:58 grandpavulture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 03:41 Hikari wrote:
On June 15 2010 01:51 grandpavulture wrote:
On June 14 2010 19:45 Swede wrote:
I seem to have sorted a way to get it working. Hopefully it works for you guys too:

1. Open SC2Manager.
2. Open the Replay Manager in SC2Manager but DON'T attempt to open any replays yet.
3. While having the Replay Manager window open, launch Starcraft 2 manually (ie, from your regular shortcut)
4. Close Starcraft 2.
5. Select a replay and NOW run it.

This seems to have fixed everything for me. I have found that unless I do this there will be an idle SC2 process in task manager opened by the manager.

Now, WhiteRa versus Machine


This didn't work for me, I'm still getting the APM chart when I try to load a replay.



upload a replay that you cannot open.


http://www.mediafire.com/?cnjrtztizyf



The error message reads:
Does not support Single Player replays of v0.16 (patch 14) and above.
Multiplayer replays should work fine.


An english version of SC2Manager should be released "soon".
grandpavulture
Profile Joined June 2010
4 Posts
June 14 2010 20:44 GMT
#112
On June 15 2010 05:27 Hikari wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 04:58 grandpavulture wrote:
On June 15 2010 03:41 Hikari wrote:
On June 15 2010 01:51 grandpavulture wrote:
On June 14 2010 19:45 Swede wrote:
I seem to have sorted a way to get it working. Hopefully it works for you guys too:

1. Open SC2Manager.
2. Open the Replay Manager in SC2Manager but DON'T attempt to open any replays yet.
3. While having the Replay Manager window open, launch Starcraft 2 manually (ie, from your regular shortcut)
4. Close Starcraft 2.
5. Select a replay and NOW run it.

This seems to have fixed everything for me. I have found that unless I do this there will be an idle SC2 process in task manager opened by the manager.

Now, WhiteRa versus Machine


This didn't work for me, I'm still getting the APM chart when I try to load a replay.



upload a replay that you cannot open.


http://www.mediafire.com/?cnjrtztizyf



The error message reads:
Does not support Single Player replays of v0.16 (patch 14) and above.
Multiplayer replays should work fine.


An english version of SC2Manager should be released "soon".


That does clear it all up for me, thanks
Taurent
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Canada401 Posts
June 14 2010 23:17 GMT
#113
tried a couple of AIs but theres just so many, anyone found a really good one ?
Omniscient
Profile Joined May 2010
7 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-15 02:06:56
June 15 2010 02:06 GMT
#114
On June 09 2010 05:29 cloaked wrote:
I can't figure out what I'm supposed to click. I'll go to the replay menu, double click on a replay, then I have option to click yes or no, if I click yes this pops up:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/cloaked/replayerror.jpg
and after I click 'ok' I'm taken to a line chart of apm. How do I view the replay itself (I have vs4.0)?


I'm getting the same error for all replays I attempt to play (all 1v1).
axwell
Profile Joined June 2010
62 Posts
June 15 2010 02:08 GMT
#115
On June 15 2010 08:17 Taurent wrote:
tried a couple of AIs but theres just so many, anyone found a really good one ?


greentea seems pretty nice
Chikopaws
Profile Joined March 2010
2 Posts
June 15 2010 03:07 GMT
#116
On June 15 2010 00:52 Makh wrote:
Still having a problem with patch 15 replays. The Launcher opens SC2, loads halfway, and then I get an error (in SC2) stating "Unable to Open Replay" - sucks to be me I guess.


I got the same error yesterday,, then I disconnected my internet
and try it again.. it works til now..
Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
June 15 2010 03:12 GMT
#117
On June 15 2010 11:06 Omniscient wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2010 05:29 cloaked wrote:
I can't figure out what I'm supposed to click. I'll go to the replay menu, double click on a replay, then I have option to click yes or no, if I click yes this pops up:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/cloaked/replayerror.jpg
and after I click 'ok' I'm taken to a line chart of apm. How do I view the replay itself (I have vs4.0)?


I'm getting the same error for all replays I attempt to play (all 1v1).


read the last 2 pages of this thread
Omniscient
Profile Joined May 2010
7 Posts
June 15 2010 04:10 GMT
#118
On June 15 2010 12:12 Hikari wrote:read the last 2 pages of this thread


I have, & it seems like most people are having this problem as well? I've skimmed most of the thread fwiw, & the only posted solution I saw was Swede's post saying to open SC2 Manager, open Replay Manager, launch SC2, close SC2, select/run replay, which didn't work for me.
CtrLZerG
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States104 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-15 04:57:21
June 15 2010 04:41 GMT
#119
My replays are always like 99.9% finished loading, and then SC2 crashes. Anyone else having this problem?
"If you write what you like, there's got to be something good about it, because you liked it" - Elliott Smith "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free"
Hikari
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
1914 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-15 05:35:08
June 15 2010 05:31 GMT
#120
On June 15 2010 13:10 Omniscient wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2010 12:12 Hikari wrote:read the last 2 pages of this thread


I have, & it seems like most people are having this problem as well? I've skimmed most of the thread fwiw, & the only posted solution I saw was Swede's post saying to open SC2 Manager, open Replay Manager, launch SC2, close SC2, select/run replay, which didn't work for me.



1) use the one I uploaded, a lot of people have great success with it
2) Does not support Single Player replays of v0.16 (patch 14) and above.
3) Multiplayer replays except v0.18 (patch 16) should work fine
4) Also upload replays that you cannot watch, I will see if I can figure something out
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 318
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1427
actioN 461
BeSt 214
Dewaltoss 186
firebathero 93
Zeus 64
Barracks 53
Trap 35
Sexy 31
zelot 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 23
soO 23
ToSsGirL 23
JYJ 19
Shine 17
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2120
Dendi822
420jenkins163
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1025
Fnx 766
x6flipin641
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6150
crisheroes5211
Liquid`Hasu669
Other Games
Beastyqt679
B2W.Neo631
ceh9500
byalli388
ArmadaUGS165
KnowMe154
Khaldor139
C9.Mang0138
TKL 114
BRAT_OK 76
Trikslyr60
Railgan12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV263
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 52
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 54
• blackmanpl 22
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• Nemesis3830
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur350
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 15m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 15m
Stellar Fest
19h 15m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.