• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:14
CEST 19:14
KST 02:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8912 users

Progaming Gossip - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28899 Posts
August 07 2006 06:29 GMT
#41
On August 07 2006 15:12 Rekrul wrote:
I witnessed Eriador dancing in Korea.

While his style may be erratic, psychotic, and homosexual,

it is groovetastically amazing.


cha zam bitches
from dan the mans mouth
Moderator
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:31 GMT
#42
Some starcraft pros are getting into live poker/pokerstars. Fisheye likes to lose 500$ RvR betting games to me.

All that OGN prize money and WCG prize money I failed to win is finding its way into my pockets after all.

Funny how life works.
why so 진지해?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:32 GMT
#43
Maybe this isn't amazing or spectacular but I thought he was fat.

I met TheWind a few weeks ago.

Mother fucker be skinny.
why so 진지해?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:34 GMT
#44
When I first came to Korea Assem raped me almost every fucking game TvP even though I was thought to be a PvT god. The Korean timing and macro was too good for me for a solid two months when I first came here.

Then the fateful day when it was the only time our manager Daniel watched us play games vs. eachother. Thank god for mother fucking requiem. 5-0 Mother fucker.

"Dan you can take the night off tonight, go out have fun. Brian you're staying here."

Better to be lucky than good.
why so 진지해?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:38 GMT
#45
Not about starcraft but.

When white people first come to korea they think all the korean girls are fucking hot as hell.

You should see the amount of mother fuckers holding hands with some girl who looks like she had down-syndrome and then almost got cured from it (not completely, ALMOOOST) strutting around like he is the mother fucking king of the world.

Ignorance is bliss.
why so 진지해?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:40 GMT
#46
GoodFriend was a good friend of mine back in the day.

Then he got famous and started ignoring me.

Fuck you BadFriend.
why so 진지해?
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
August 07 2006 06:44 GMT
#47
hhahahahh
Moderator<:3-/-<
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:44 GMT
#48
Koreans usually don't look strangers in the eyes. Atleast thats true for gamers, most don't have very good social skills.

At MBC Trials I raped some terran round one. I was feeling pumped and ready for round 2 vs. Reach.

I was then walking towards him and he was walking towards me and we made eye contact, he didn't look away, neither did I. I felt the power of the mantoss. There was nothing I could do. He was Reach. I was the first one to break the eye contact. I knew what was coming.

Mother fucker raped me twice with ease.
why so 진지해?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:47 GMT
#49
If you come to Korea to be a progamer beware.

Socks actually don't belong to anyone.
why so 진지해?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:48 GMT
#50
I was once on b.net discussing with a few fine fellows about the Korean whore houses, different kinds, prices, and services (not that I have been to them, I just know).

Testie then chimed in and said something to the effect of "Wow rek you are a pathetic scumbag. What kind of a loser goes to a whore."

While his 14 year old girlfriend was in the channel.
why so 진지해?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:50 GMT
#51
WDT

It wasn't Chojja or whoever the fuck you guys thought.

Oversky.
why so 진지해?
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28899 Posts
August 07 2006 06:56 GMT
#52
reach is manly. yes.

helped me unzip my jacket n everything
Moderator
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 07 2006 06:56 GMT
#53
On August 07 2006 15:40 Rekrul wrote:
GoodFriend was a good friend of mine back in the day.

Then he got famous and started ignoring me.

Fuck you BadFriend.


I take it you vote against him in liquibet out of spite.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 07 2006 06:56 GMT
#54
It's 7:49 AM and I'm fucking tired. Can't think of anything else.

GG, rampage is over. Hope you enjoyed.
why so 진지해?
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
August 07 2006 06:57 GMT
#55
oh my god
I love you
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
August 07 2006 06:59 GMT
#56
wow, this is one of the greatest threads ever
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 07 2006 07:05 GMT
#57
On August 07 2006 15:59 SoMuchBetter wrote:
wow, this is one of the greatest threads ever

I'd like to see clear top this. I'm sure he can.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
mensrea
Profile Joined September 2002
Canada5062 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-07 07:30:05
August 07 2006 07:23 GMT
#58
On August 07 2006 15:08 Rekrul wrote:
In the hexatron sookso everyone was scared of Daniel Lee. He thundered down on us with his lectures all day all the time and made our nerves explode with his constant criticisms. No one ever talked back everyone was always quiet (except Assem who would always say "YES SIR").

Until one fateful day.

"PETER WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PRACTICING WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN YOU GOTTA PRACTICE IF YOU WANNA MAKE IT"

"Maybe if you would provide ME WITH A MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A FUCK FUCKING COMPUTER THEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO PRACTICE, YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT MOTHER FUCKER?"

Silence.

"Sorry, Peter"

Long live Peter The Great.


On August 07 2006 15:40 Rekrul wrote:
GoodFriend was a good friend of mine back in the day.

Then he got famous and started ignoring me.

Fuck you BadFriend.


On August 07 2006 15:44 Rekrul wrote:
Koreans usually don't look strangers in the eyes. Atleast thats true for gamers, most don't have very good social skills.

At MBC Trials I raped some terran round one. I was feeling pumped and ready for round 2 vs. Reach.

I was then walking towards him and he was walking towards me and we made eye contact, he didn't look away, neither did I. I felt the power of the mantoss. There was nothing I could do. He was Reach. I was the first one to break the eye contact. I knew what was coming.

Mother fucker raped me twice with ease.


On August 07 2006 15:34 Rekrul wrote:
When I first came to Korea Assem raped me almost every fucking game TvP even though I was thought to be a PvT god. The Korean timing and macro was too good for me for a solid two months when I first came here.

Then the fateful day when it was the only time our manager Daniel watched us play games vs. eachother. Thank god for mother fucking requiem. 5-0 Mother fucker.

"Dan you can take the night off tonight, go out have fun. Brian you're staying here."

Better to be lucky than good.




rofl T__T

(Fantastic thread, Rek. I seem to recall a discussion a long while ago on creating a gossip column of sorts for you. This will have to do for the time being.)
actus non facit reum, nisi mens sit rea.
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
August 07 2006 07:40 GMT
#59
Haha, amazing thread! I'm so glad I decided to stop by today;)
ModeratorFather of bunnies
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-08 16:11:15
August 07 2006 07:41 GMT
#60
On August 07 2006 16:05 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2006 15:59 SoMuchBetter wrote:
wow, this is one of the greatest threads ever

I'd like to see clear top this. I'm sure he can.


That reminds me - Clear is getting promoted to lol
ModeratorFather of bunnies
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 622
ComeBackTV 613
SteadfastSC463
Rex89
EnkiAlexander 56
CosmosSc2 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
Rex 89
UpATreeSC 82
CosmosSc2 55
BRAT_OK 36
Codebar 13
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42065
Jaedong 1341
Hyuk 801
Soma 672
BeSt 445
Mini 439
Larva 344
Rush 276
Soulkey 271
ZerO 224
[ Show more ]
Snow 168
hero 76
Dewaltoss 73
Liquid`Ret 56
Free 54
Mind 49
yabsab 32
Killer 28
sorry 27
ToSsGirL 22
Terrorterran 21
Shine 21
Rock 20
Trap 20
Dota 2
qojqva1561
Dendi782
Counter-Strike
Fnx 743
x6flipin475
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2915
crisheroes2358
Khaldor2009
Liquid`Hasu448
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1861
singsing1805
hiko799
byalli482
ceh9367
B2W.Neo351
KnowMe122
QueenE95
Trikslyr39
Chillindude23
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 5
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix14
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3462
League of Legends
• Nemesis2398
• TFBlade1036
Other Games
• imaqtpie424
• Shiphtur350
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 46m
OSC
19h 46m
Stellar Fest
19h 46m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.