I stopped in at Inchon in Korea for like 3 hours transferring planes, found this hot older bitch in the smoker's box or whatever...
Too bad I only had 3 fucking hours or I coulda done more than I did.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
niceplayer
United States238 Posts
I stopped in at Inchon in Korea for like 3 hours transferring planes, found this hot older bitch in the smoker's box or whatever... Too bad I only had 3 fucking hours or I coulda done more than I did. | ||
|
Phantom
Canada2151 Posts
On April 16 2007 17:35 Manifesto7 wrote: How do you paint the sistine chapel twice? Let it be. clone Michelangelo | ||
|
hasuprotoss
United States4681 Posts
I don't even know how many posts I have wtf!! | ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
Who knows when it'll be out tho. | ||
|
CapO
United States1615 Posts
| ||
|
Butigroove
Seychelles2061 Posts
On April 16 2007 20:03 Rekrul wrote: #2 might not be as funny but it'll be way dirtier. Who knows when it'll be out tho. DO IT. Please? I remember my first time reading the first one, laughing so hard. | ||
|
Midori
195 Posts
My favorite one was "Koreans usually don't look strangers in the eyes. Atleast thats true for gamers, most don't have very good social skills. At MBC Trials I raped some terran round one. I was feeling pumped and ready for round 2 vs. Reach. I was then walking towards him and he was walking towards me and we made eye contact, he didn't look away, neither did I. I felt the power of the mantoss. There was nothing I could do He was Reach. I was the first one to break the eye contact. I knew what was coming. Mother fucker raped me twice with ease." | ||
|
Iplaythings
Denmark9110 Posts
Daniel Schreiber for gossip girl | ||
|
Fish_Baguettes
Australia589 Posts
| ||
|
seRapH
United States9827 Posts
On July 01 2010 23:35 Fish_Baguettes wrote: I thought there was an actual update =( ![]() | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
Toads
Canada1795 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Zalfor
United States1035 Posts
sadly, most of the new comers won't even know who these people are... does anyone even rmember the TL tossgirl love/lust? It seems to have dissipated by now... | ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
On August 07 2006 15:23 Rekrul wrote: I, Rekrul, am currently on a quest to fuck Tossgirl and post pictures so that TeamLiquid.net would stop fucking obsessing about her and calling her "hot." EDIT: PLEASE SSSSSHHH Don't tell. Would greatly reduce my chances. Hahah. STILL WAITING | ||
|
HiOT
Sweden1000 Posts
| ||
|
Tuke
Finland1666 Posts
| ||
|
Ftrunkz
Australia2474 Posts
On July 02 2010 00:03 Itachii wrote: Show nested quote + On August 07 2006 15:23 Rekrul wrote: I, Rekrul, am currently on a quest to fuck Tossgirl and post pictures so that TeamLiquid.net would stop fucking obsessing about her and calling her "hot." EDIT: PLEASE SSSSSHHH Don't tell. Would greatly reduce my chances. Hahah. STILL WAITING wasn't there an update in prgaming gossip 2 that said he had givin up cos she was giving him nothing? | ||
|
ShadeR
Australia7535 Posts
And now i realise i was right =] GG | ||
|
KinosJourney2
Sweden1811 Posts
![]() | ||
|
LSB
United States5171 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119460 On July 02 2010 00:19 Ftrunkz wrote: wasn't there an update in prgaming gossip 2 that said he had givin up cos she was giving him nothing? On April 29 2007 11:34 Rekrul wrote: Tossgirl update: Can't even get a "Hi" on b.net. 0 progress I give up ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6330 Grubby3387 ArmadaUGS1261 shahzam526 C9.Mang0240 JimRising ZombieGrub62 Mew2King45 Railgan21 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|