• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:53
CEST 17:53
KST 00:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8678 users

[IEM] Season 6 Championship - Page 205

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 314 Next
At any point of IEM Season 6 Championship, if you think of an interesting byline, please drop a sentence in the Pro Scene thread.

At the end of the month, I'll catalogue the results of Hannover but also any interesting facts or events that happen over the course of the tournament.

Thanks.

Neo, 06.03.2012
Meteora.GB
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2479 Posts
March 09 2012 04:51 GMT
#4081
On March 09 2012 13:49 Abenson wrote:
It's interesting that the rebroadcast usually has like 100k+ viewers lol


I always keep wondering where those numbers come from. I don't really know anyone who regularly watches LoL streams, nevermind SC2 streams.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
March 09 2012 04:52 GMT
#4082
On March 09 2012 13:51 Meteora.GB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 13:49 Abenson wrote:
It's interesting that the rebroadcast usually has like 100k+ viewers lol


I always keep wondering where those numbers come from. I don't really know anyone who regularly watches LoL streams, nevermind SC2 streams.


LoL streamers can generate 10-20K people watching them just playing solo queue or something. Hotshot once had like 15K people watching him and bigfatjiji putting together a table.
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
March 09 2012 04:57 GMT
#4083
I'd love a CLG vs. Dignitas, but I really fear for CLG in their semifinals vs M5. I don't think they're gonna make it but I hope they surprise me.
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
March 09 2012 05:03 GMT
#4084
On March 09 2012 13:57 Blind wrote:
I'd love a CLG vs. Dignitas, but I really fear for CLG in their semifinals vs M5. I don't think they're gonna make it but I hope they surprise me.

The sentiments of all CLG fans >_>. We know how much they can dominate and just as easily crash and burn the next game.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
March 09 2012 05:15 GMT
#4085
If anything this event has shown the strength of the NA scene once again, as the dominance from EU and NA tends to sway back and forth from event to event.
Hey! How you doin'?
Hidden_MotiveS
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada2562 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 05:28:59
March 09 2012 05:21 GMT
#4086
On March 09 2012 13:52 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 13:51 Meteora.GB wrote:
On March 09 2012 13:49 Abenson wrote:
It's interesting that the rebroadcast usually has like 100k+ viewers lol


I always keep wondering where those numbers come from. I don't really know anyone who regularly watches LoL streams, nevermind SC2 streams.


LoL streamers can generate 10-20K people watching them just playing solo queue or something. Hotshot once had like 15K people watching him and bigfatjiji putting together a table.

Heard it was a sofa. We never know if the number are accurate. For all we know the number of people watching shown is really 5*(real # watching) + rand(1,5)

If the numbers can be crossreference from multiple sites they'd be more trustworthy.
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
March 09 2012 06:08 GMT
#4087
On March 09 2012 14:21 Hidden_MotiveS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 13:52 overt wrote:
On March 09 2012 13:51 Meteora.GB wrote:
On March 09 2012 13:49 Abenson wrote:
It's interesting that the rebroadcast usually has like 100k+ viewers lol


I always keep wondering where those numbers come from. I don't really know anyone who regularly watches LoL streams, nevermind SC2 streams.


LoL streamers can generate 10-20K people watching them just playing solo queue or something. Hotshot once had like 15K people watching him and bigfatjiji putting together a table.

Heard it was a sofa. We never know if the number are accurate. For all we know the number of people watching shown is really 5*(real # watching) + rand(1,5)

If the numbers can be crossreference from multiple sites they'd be more trustworthy.

Is there any reason to assume that the numbers are fake? Or is this just a random conspiracy theory.
dooraven
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2820 Posts
March 09 2012 06:24 GMT
#4088
lol yeah in what reason would own3d.tv and twitch.tv fake thier own numbers. oO? I mean sure there is a possibility to appeal to sponsors and stuff, but then we'd have to question every single number including Starcraft 2 events
Go go Alliance.
Innuendo
Profile Joined June 2007
Belgium616 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 07:30:01
March 09 2012 07:29 GMT
#4089
Last week HotshotGG had 4k viewers looking at Sainvicious sleeping on his couch
Bisu fan, may the revolutionist return
Aurdon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2007 Posts
March 09 2012 07:30 GMT
#4090
On March 09 2012 14:03 beefhamburger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2012 13:57 Blind wrote:
I'd love a CLG vs. Dignitas, but I really fear for CLG in their semifinals vs M5. I don't think they're gonna make it but I hope they surprise me.

The sentiments of all CLG fans >_>. We know how much they can dominate and just as easily crash and burn the next game.



The question is whether or not they have a solid plan for reacting to M5 counter jungle. Can the lanes react fast enough when M5 is spotted in their jungle. If they catch some easy kills, CLG should win. If M5 gets to run all over the map unopposed M5 gets to play the game they want.

As a CLG fan, I'm glad they get a best of 3 vs M5.

And CLG, please please ban Shyvana/Janna/TF./GP or some combination of those high mobility champs M5 loves.

imPERSONater
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1324 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-09 07:34:42
March 09 2012 07:32 GMT
#4091
SOOOOOO pumped for tonight's matches. I love watching M5 play because their uber-agressive style is so unique. But mostly I am hoping the CLG guys can come to bat for the NA scene! A little HotshotGG running rampant on the top lane wouldn't be so bad either :D

EDIT: Another interesting thing to watch will be CLG's responsiveness. Since they have shown they care very little about dragon, maybe they'll just let the counter jungle happen and exploit the weakness elsewhere. Just theory crafting, but it seems like reacting to M5 is difficult since they have already gained an upperhand once you realize what is going on.

Maybe hardcore pushing a lane whenever they coutner would work better. No idea though, I am sure CLG has thought about it alot in the past 24 hours
Fan of: IdrA, Sen, Stephano, Snute, Axlav, Hero
red_
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8474 Posts
March 09 2012 07:38 GMT
#4092
On March 09 2012 15:24 dooraven wrote:
lol yeah in what reason would own3d.tv and twitch.tv fake thier own numbers. oO? I mean sure there is a possibility to appeal to sponsors and stuff, but then we'd have to question every single number including Starcraft 2 events


The sponsors would never let them get away with it; they surely request hard data(including the amount of viewers that are actually being shown ads because of ad-block). There is 0 chance the stream numbers are being falsified, and if they were they wouldn't just be arbitrarily choosing LoL as the vehicle to showcase enormous numbers.
How did the experience of working at Mr Burns' Nuclear Plant influence Homer's composition of the Iliad and Odyssey?
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
March 09 2012 07:43 GMT
#4093
On March 09 2012 13:57 Blind wrote:
I'd love a CLG vs. Dignitas, but I really fear for CLG in their semifinals vs M5. I don't think they're gonna make it but I hope they surprise me.

Don't worry, you'll see CLG vs Dignitas ! For the rubber match.
The legend of Darien lives on
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 09 2012 07:49 GMT
#4094
Stream just went live. I guess I'll do some live reporting while I wait for laundry to finish. Games should be SICK.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
DanielZKlein
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1171 Posts
March 09 2012 07:53 GMT
#4095
So ready to cast Dignitas vs aAa. I mean, M5 vs CLG is the game everyone talks about, but I just love watching Dignitas, and I think people still don't quite know how good aAa are. Either way this goes it'll be super exciting.
My modesty is awesome.
Elem
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden4717 Posts
March 09 2012 07:55 GMT
#4096
On March 09 2012 16:53 DanielZKlein wrote:
So ready to cast Dignitas vs aAa. I mean, M5 vs CLG is the game everyone talks about, but I just love watching Dignitas, and I think people still don't quite know how good aAa are. Either way this goes it'll be super exciting.
I think Dignitas vs aAa is the bigger match tbh. :/ Don't get why people still overrate CLG and vastly underrate aAa!
#freeshauni
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9827 Posts
March 09 2012 07:56 GMT
#4097
The op says its m5 vs clg, but stream says dig vs aaa x.x

If aaa still doesn't know how to play vs the NA teams after two days of downtime then this is going to be disappointing. Please prove me wrong, because as much as I love scarra I wanna see a game :3
boomer hands
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
March 09 2012 08:05 GMT
#4098
I think it'll come down to picks, honestly. If CLG gets an even team comp with M5, I think CLG can take win.
Bluebush
Profile Joined March 2011
United States218 Posts
March 09 2012 08:06 GMT
#4099
Bleh, was really hoping CLG/M5 would be first, but both of these series should be really good.
generalyao
Profile Joined July 2011
United States262 Posts
March 09 2012 08:08 GMT
#4100
I just read on reddit that Chauster and SV are sick? I hope that isn't true...
Prev 1 203 204 205 206 207 314 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 202
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 50
Codebar 30
Rex 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 1668
Shuttle 1307
EffOrt 660
BeSt 574
Mini 371
ggaemo 316
Stork 268
Light 234
firebathero 204
Rush 165
[ Show more ]
ZerO 121
Barracks 84
Dewaltoss 84
Sea.KH 70
Zeus 60
Killer 51
Shine 51
Hyun 44
Shinee 42
Mong 41
ToSsGirL 29
soO 25
Aegong 25
Bale 24
910 23
Sexy 23
sorry 22
Terrorterran 22
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 9
zelot 8
Trap 6
Dota 2
qojqva4038
Dendi1925
BananaSlamJamma382
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
Fnx 670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes547
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1770
hiko1253
B2W.Neo944
Lowko348
Liquid`VortiX227
Sick168
ArmadaUGS158
Trikslyr35
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream523
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 3
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile126
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2398
• Jankos2169
• TFBlade869
Other Games
• WagamamaTV220
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 7m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.