• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6076 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 120

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 136 Next
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
April 04 2012 19:02 GMT
#2381
Well since none of you believe me I guess im dead. Good luck Have Fun at 1-1-1 or 2-1 assuming that isn't end game. At least when I flip you will know I wasn't lying about my role/alignment. At least I can leave the game knowing I did all I could to help the town see, what was so obvious to see.

Going on Keiths Brewary Tour now. Drink all the beers!

[image loading]

See you guyz in other games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 04 2012 19:20 GMT
#2382
Bye Mementoss!!! Enjoy the brewary~
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 20:05 GMT
#2383
O.o for a second I read "Bravery Tour." Been reading too much r/cirlejerk lol
Enjoy your day.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 23:02:12
April 04 2012 23:01 GMT
#2384
Night 7

[image loading]


The Enrichment Center reminds all Personality Constructs that assisting with testing is forbidden. Personality Construct Mementoss has been found corrupted and terminated.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that although circumstances may appear bleak, you are not alone. All Aperture Science Personality Constructs will remain functional in apocalyptic, low power environments of as few as 1.1 volts.





Aperture Science Personality Construct Mementoss has been lynched!

+ Show Spoiler +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia! You are the Personality Construct You were deactivated after Chell destroyed all of your cores in Portal 1, so at the moment you may only carry out kills for the Testing Facility. However, you know that the Rift has spit some of your lost cores back into this time period! It is your job to find them. You know that the following cores are present in the game: Morality, Curiosity, Anger, Dampening, Space, Intelligence, Adventure, and Factual. When you gain a core, You may attach it, gaining its power. You may only have 2 cores attached at a time, however you may have any number of cores in your “inventory.” You may choose to change the cores you have equipped at night in the place of your action. You may only use one core power per night, and it is in the place of carrying out a night kill (unless you are the last member of the testing facility alive). Your Kill Flavor is “was tossed into the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator” Your teammates are REDACTED. You may communicate out of thread here: REDACTED





It is now Night 7. Please send your actions to all the mods by Thursday, Apr 05 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

With 4 alive, it is 3 votes to Lynch.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 04 2012 23:07 GMT
#2385
Nice. We're getting closer.

So, how about a DT item?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 04 2012 23:18 GMT
#2386
Ok, a few thoughts:
  • Dirk Hardpecs kill flavor was "Drowned in a Sea of Madness. So that was NOT the kill flavor of the sleeper cell.
  • Mementoss killed Adam/Batman according to flavor.
  • But then, who killed MidnightGladius and ghost_403? they were killed by killflavor "riddled with aperture science bullets". Is it possible that those were the two guns that were bought on the black market?
  • Also, what kill flavor did the sleeper cell have? Neither blubbdavid nor Mr. Wiggles did have any kill flavor specified in their PMs. Only VisceraEyes had one. It also nowhere states how blubbdavid and Mr. Wiggles could have influenced any cell kill. So they had no kp except for VEs?

So yes, we probably have a sleeper cell member left who has no kp. As long as we manage to not mislynch twice, we should be good.

Or we have a mafia and a sleeper cell member left, but I kinda doubt it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 23:23 GMT
#2387
I am the last townie. The people left are the 3P Planar Dragon, KALTHAZAR, LORD OF THE DIMENSIONAL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT, and the last cell.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 23:23 GMT
#2388
Unless of course, KALTHAZAR, LORD OF THE DIMENSIONAL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT is aligned with town.
Enjoy your day.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 04 2012 23:26 GMT
#2389
nvmd i'm stupid. forgot about the hidden n1 flips. Should I make an item that reveals those?
Enjoy your day.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
April 05 2012 00:09 GMT
#2390
nice...although he should habe died yesterday...

ok, I think it's evident that I am town now...and I have a busy day(again) today tom. I am sorry, but I thin everything has been said...

If I should die today, follow foolishness' lead. He's been right since the beginning of the game.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 05 2012 00:33 GMT
#2391
On April 05 2012 09:09 Jayjay54 wrote:
nice...although he should hat died yesterday...

ok, I think it's evident that I am town now...and I have a busy day(again) today tom. I am sorry, but I thin everything has been said...

If I should die today, follow foolishness' lead. He's been right since the beginning of the game.

fixed
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 05 2012 02:22 GMT
#2392
Good work guys. Sorry for screwing up the vote last time.;;

I'll be following foolishness as well.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 05 2012 02:34 GMT
#2393
Well I suppose since cell doesn't have any KP I can get lynched tomorrow and we can still win.

I'd rather not die, but if it will narrow down the last cell then I guess I can do it.
Enjoy your day.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 05 2012 03:53 GMT
#2394
Well can you make something that helps us find the last sleeper? Like a DT item of some sort?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 05 2012 04:02 GMT
#2395
Last time I requested a DT item the host said that it could only be used at night, so it wouldn't be of much use to us tomorrow.
Enjoy your day.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
April 05 2012 05:46 GMT
#2396
Is it possible to invent the actual scattershot now? I mean it's perfect and was allowed before. if possible as a day use.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
April 05 2012 07:15 GMT
#2397
On April 05 2012 09:33 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 09:09 Jayjay54 wrote:
nice...although he should hat died yesterday...

ok, I think it's evident that I am town now...and I have a busy day(again) today tom. I am sorry, but I thin everything has been said...

If I should die today, follow foolishness' lead. He's been right since the beginning of the game.

fixed


You can sense that I had one or two beers :-)
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
April 05 2012 07:29 GMT
#2398
It probably won't be allowed as a day use, I can check though.
Enjoy your day.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
April 05 2012 07:43 GMT
#2399
Well. the item can hardly be abused and assuming there is no night kill today, night use will suffice.

The portal 2 gun will serve as a town confirmation as well at this point. you should keep it one more night mav, ok?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 05 2012 14:48 GMT
#2400
yeah, scattershot with it's original intention (kill two people of different alignement) is ok for me.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM782
TKL 343
TaKeTV 281
IndyStarCraft 197
BRAT_OK 121
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 782
TKL 343
IndyStarCraft 197
MaxPax 143
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 121
UpATreeSC 82
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 904
EffOrt 566
Mini 560
ggaemo 173
firebathero 142
White-Ra 85
Barracks 51
910 50
Shinee 48
Hyun 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 39
Killer 25
Bale 25
Trap 20
ToSsGirL 17
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4085
Counter-Strike
Fnx 755
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5308
crisheroes1545
Liquid`Hasu1262
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2927
singsing1639
B2W.Neo902
ceh9634
Beastyqt627
ArmadaUGS158
C9.Mang0128
Dewaltoss56
Trikslyr45
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream486
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2494
• TFBlade882
Other Games
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 5m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.