• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:24
CEST 20:24
KST 03:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7776 users

[Stream] Sheever

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Sheever
Profile Joined May 2012
Netherlands6 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 14:44:48
October 09 2012 13:15 GMT
#1
Hey there,
I am Sheever, a caster for Dota2, and this my stream thread!

On my stream you will find me casting matches for all kinds of Dota2 events that I managed to get my hands on. I usually try to cast matches that are not covered by other English casters. If I am not casting you may find me playing match making games in which I am not so good but I keep trying anyway.

All the matches that I have ever cast can be found on my Youtube and I usually announce what is going on with my stream and such on my Twitter and Facebook.

I haven't been casting for that long (march/april 2012) and have not casted anything else before that. I have been playing Dota2 since December 2011, and have never really gotten into DotA (though I did play it, but only super casual before WoW came out). I know I still have a lot to learn so all tips suggestions and corrections are welcome.

If you want to know more about me you can check out my website, on which you can also find an Archive which lists all games and holds vods of all casters of all events for all games, which I update daily and tells you who is casting which match in the world of Dota2.

Enjoy my stream!


All links mentioned
www.youtube.com/sheevergaming
www.twitter.com/sheevergaming
www.facebook.com/sheevergaming
www.sheevergaming.com
www.twitch.tv/sheevergaming
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
October 10 2012 17:40 GMT
#2
Good stream !
Hope you'll get featured quickly.
imNevero
Profile Joined September 2012
United States3 Posts
October 10 2012 19:59 GMT
#3
Sheever is a great caster, and works really hard as well, hope you get featured soon!
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10958 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-18 16:32:50
October 18 2012 16:32 GMT
#4
I clicked the first time ever on this streams comment section.
The first time ever I got an advertisement for a (normal, non asian) dating site.

fate?


Btw: I like your cast . A little bit more excitement wouldn't hurt sometimes but in general your doing really good.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
October 29 2012 13:09 GMT
#5
Congrats on being featured !
Sheever
Profile Joined May 2012
Netherlands6 Posts
October 30 2012 18:50 GMT
#6
Whiii :D Thanks!
Calliopee
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark151 Posts
October 30 2012 19:13 GMT
#7
Haha saw the name Sheever and thought that I'd seen that somewhere else before, wasn't untill I checked your homepage that I realised that I "knew" you from back on Alonsus a long time ago - you had a ton of alts all with the same'ish names no?

Anyway best of luck with your newfound career!
Sheever
Profile Joined May 2012
Netherlands6 Posts
November 02 2012 17:11 GMT
#8
Hi! Yes that is me indeed! Remember you aswell Shamannnnnnn!
Dracolich70
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark3820 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 23:28:29
November 05 2012 23:25 GMT
#9
Grats on being featured, and for casting games, that otherwise wouldn't have had any attention throughout the last 6-8 months. Not sure, if that came out right, but you know what I mean, considering how few casters there are/were.
LiangHao
Tuthur
Profile Joined July 2010
France985 Posts
November 05 2012 23:58 GMT
#10
Congratulations on the TL feature, entertaining stream that everyone should check out at least once (also there's cats on the webcam)
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
November 07 2012 10:22 GMT
#11
Stream is live with Forlove vs iG
PuppyPunter
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1 Post
January 20 2013 09:35 GMT
#12
You've been casting wayyy too many of your own games. I come to your channel to watch you cast pro games! Just honest thoughts no flame plz.
what we do in life echoes in eternity
Sheever
Profile Joined May 2012
Netherlands6 Posts
March 06 2013 13:17 GMT
#13
I have to actually have games to cast for me to cast pro games In januari there was no StarLadder started yet. Be prepared for more own games streams coming up after StarLadder ends!
-TSLAkuMa-
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom2 Posts
March 17 2013 18:43 GMT
#14
if your gonan stream get better internet... because literally the fucking lag is a joke i have 200 meg download and 100 upload and i can have like 15-20 1080p youtubes open yet yours lags sort it ,,, or dont stream
AkuMa You Will Learn To Fear This Name
Sisaroth
Profile Joined May 2011
Belgium591 Posts
March 18 2013 16:22 GMT
#15
On March 18 2013 03:43 -TSLAkuMa- wrote:
if your gonan stream get better internet... because literally the fucking lag is a joke i have 200 meg download and 100 upload and i can have like 15-20 1080p youtubes open yet yours lags sort it ,,, or dont stream


I have no lags, it can also be twitch giving lag.
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
December 14 2013 19:15 GMT
#16
That Christmas hat is a natural fit for you Sheever
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM838
TKL 341
TaKeTV 314
IndyStarCraft 203
BRAT_OK 129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 838
TKL 341
IndyStarCraft 203
MaxPax 158
BRAT_OK 129
UpATreeSC 84
MindelVK 20
EmSc Tv 14
JuggernautJason4
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 744
ggaemo 179
firebathero 145
White-Ra 117
910 54
Barracks 49
Hyun 35
Trap 30
Bale 25
Killer 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 17
Shine 15
soO 13
yabsab 9
Dota 2
qojqva4165
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6666
crisheroes1700
Liquid`Hasu1490
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3416
singsing1525
Beastyqt733
ceh9634
B2W.Neo530
C9.Mang0149
ArmadaUGS140
KnowMe65
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream446
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 14
EmSc2Tv 14
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 67
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix22
• 80smullet 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2343
• TFBlade796
Other Games
• Shiphtur277
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 36m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.