I'll try to provide commentary and answer questions live as much as I'm able. Please comment on the quality of the stream.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/redthor
Note: I will be changing my name on TL to RedThor shortly.
| Forum Index > User Streams |
|
RedThor
116 Posts
I'll try to provide commentary and answer questions live as much as I'm able. Please comment on the quality of the stream. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/redthor Note: I will be changing my name on TL to RedThor shortly. | ||
|
RedThor
116 Posts
Streaming now, would appreciate any comments on the quality of the stream ! | ||
|
RedThor
116 Posts
Thanks for coming guys, hope you enjoyed it. | ||
|
RedThor
116 Posts
| ||
|
RedThor
116 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|