• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:11
CEST 20:11
KST 03:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9506 users

[Stream] iNcontroL - Page 38

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 51 Next
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
February 01 2012 23:50 GMT
#741
not yet.. we are setting up schedules but waiting on some red tape stuff.

Atm just check my twitter!
DarkMatterUK
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom33 Posts
February 02 2012 00:18 GMT
#742
Hey incontrol i sent you and Ben PM's regarding the increasing the community in the UK :D
If you have a moment to read it thatd be awesome, also yell at ben too as well he sometimes doesnt check

Thanks dude !
GL for MLG :D
www.teamai.eu - Alias is AiFlux (on EU) or FluxUK (on NA)
ZerguufOu
Profile Joined December 2011
United States107 Posts
February 03 2012 01:49 GMT
#743
hi. i was banned for posting day 9 faces (DayJ). please forgive me and unban me name is giggity_giggity_goooo
alpinefpOPP
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States134 Posts
February 03 2012 01:51 GMT
#744
I just want to say I enjoy the music on your stream so much... if I hear too much more dubstep i might blow my brains out!
TeH_CaRnAg3
Profile Joined March 2010
United States239 Posts
February 03 2012 03:59 GMT
#745
Geoff, loving the stream. Really good stuff to see you progamers talking about strats and what not. Literally the 2 only things I could say to make it better, is if you have time or want to, take some questions from the viewers and maybe get the input from everyone in the skype call on what they think from different race perspectives. Beyond that having idra involved would be the shiz, but obviously not going to happen atm. But really man,, that's all I can say, it's a fricking awesome stream and im learning a lot about all my zerg matchups. MoMan was a great addition tonight, accent is excellent to listen to haha (tanque). But really man, good stuff, keep it up, and i'm sure you'll keep high stream numbers.

Btw, congrats super hardcore on the engorgement, really happy for you guys.
I stole leonardo dicaprios ladder points
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
February 03 2012 04:01 GMT
#746
On February 03 2012 12:59 TeH_CaRnAg3 wrote:
Geoff, loving the stream. Really good stuff to see you progamers talking about strats and what not. Literally the 2 only things I could say to make it better, is if you have time or want to, take some questions from the viewers and maybe get the input from everyone in the skype call on what they think from different race perspectives. Beyond that having idra involved would be the shiz, but obviously not going to happen atm. But really man,, that's all I can say, it's a fricking awesome stream and im learning a lot about all my zerg matchups. MoMan was a great addition tonight, accent is excellent to listen to haha (tanque). But really man, good stuff, keep it up, and i'm sure you'll keep high stream numbers.

Btw, congrats super hardcore on the engorgement, really happy for you guys.


ty man and the questions from audience idea is crazy good.. I will try and remember to do that.
TeH_CaRnAg3
Profile Joined March 2010
United States239 Posts
February 03 2012 04:08 GMT
#747
On February 03 2012 13:01 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 12:59 TeH_CaRnAg3 wrote:
Geoff, loving the stream. Really good stuff to see you progamers talking about strats and what not. Literally the 2 only things I could say to make it better, is if you have time or want to, take some questions from the viewers and maybe get the input from everyone in the skype call on what they think from different race perspectives. Beyond that having idra involved would be the shiz, but obviously not going to happen atm. But really man,, that's all I can say, it's a fricking awesome stream and im learning a lot about all my zerg matchups. MoMan was a great addition tonight, accent is excellent to listen to haha (tanque). But really man, good stuff, keep it up, and i'm sure you'll keep high stream numbers.

Btw, congrats super hardcore on the engorgement, really happy for you guys.


ty man and the questions from audience idea is crazy good.. I will try and remember to do that.

of course man. Ty for the awesome content for us hopeful pros to learn from. Really good stuff. I won't be missing a stream that's for sure. It's rare to get that kind of content and insight into a pro training session.

btw man, i'm seeing some serious improvements in your play, the first game today against machine, with the void harass, really freaking well played dude. If it means anything coming from an amateur.
I stole leonardo dicaprios ladder points
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
February 03 2012 04:17 GMT
#748
sure does I will take every complement I can get! ty!

I feel like this style of training is hugely beneficial for me and I feel like I am hitting my stride.
TeH_CaRnAg3
Profile Joined March 2010
United States239 Posts
February 03 2012 04:28 GMT
#749
On February 03 2012 13:17 iNcontroL wrote:
sure does I will take every complement I can get! ty!

I feel like this style of training is hugely beneficial for me and I feel like I am hitting my stride.

Yah man, for sure. I know I can see it in everyones play. I used to watch all of you guys separately before you started doing this kind of thing, and I personally have noticed differences in everyone's play for the good. And I think you guys really discussing everything together and getting a bunch of different inputs from a lot of other smart players really is helping all of your decision making. Tell machine if you wouldn't mind, that I think he is really close to being a fucking monster zerg. He has so much going for him, I think he really can be such a fantastic player, and I think you guys really giving him that input as a group has already helped his play a lot. Demuslim is freaking micro god. I've never seen him split as good as he has in some of his recent streams. Idk man, I really don't understand why anyone even tried to make the argument you guys getting the house was a bad idea, your surely proving them wrong.
I stole leonardo dicaprios ladder points
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
February 03 2012 04:38 GMT
#750
thanks for streaming all this inc.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
BlueBoxSC
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States582 Posts
February 03 2012 05:03 GMT
#751
Yo Inc, love watching your stream whenever I get the chance. I liked the impromptu clan war between EG and coL that you hosted. Stream was golden. :D

GL with NA MLG qualifiers. :D
BwCBlueBox.837
cydial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States750 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 10:28:09
February 03 2012 10:27 GMT
#752
When did you and Artosis begin to hate one another? Broodwar? The SoTG episodes where both of you guys are on at the same time seems to be filled with subtle trolling towards one another.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
February 03 2012 10:52 GMT
#753
On February 03 2012 19:27 cydial wrote:
When did you and Artosis begin to hate one another? Broodwar? The SoTG episodes where both of you guys are on at the same time seems to be filled with subtle trolling towards one another.


correlation isn't your strong suit.
Splynn
Profile Joined September 2011
United States225 Posts
February 03 2012 21:19 GMT
#754
Rofl.

Machine: I need more drones first, he killed a lot.
Incontrol: ... You are at 83 drones.
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
February 03 2012 21:36 GMT
#755
Is there a reason to do the 6 gate with just 1 gas in the game vs demuslim? You said it hits earlier but you aren't really as easily able to stop the scv mass repair with only a single sentry in the push, just curious to hear your thought process.
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
TeH_CaRnAg3
Profile Joined March 2010
United States239 Posts
February 04 2012 00:30 GMT
#756
hey man, questions are epic. Even more insight into the pro mindset. Really enjoying it man, hope you guys keep it up.

I stole leonardo dicaprios ladder points
splasha
Profile Joined August 2011
Brazil86 Posts
February 04 2012 01:06 GMT
#757
thanks for streaming all this inc.
AKspartan
Profile Joined January 2011
United States126 Posts
February 04 2012 01:09 GMT
#758
Sometimes I feel watching a stream, even if it's one of the best players in the world, can be a hollow experience just watching them play and listening to their music with no human interaction. Having commentary is absolutely crucial. And you guys just take that to the next level having your entire team chatting and together analyzing each others' play. The whole EG team streaming together is really fun to watch and extremely valuable. Keep it up, it's phenomenal.
KingOfNerds
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia4 Posts
February 04 2012 01:12 GMT
#759
Yeah, figured I would bother to make an account to say that I ended up watching the streams more often because this kind of thing is pretty interesting to watch. It's pretty enjoyable and helpful.

There's always HuK if I want to watch srs ladder games.
DrN0
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom184 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 01:18:10
February 04 2012 01:16 GMT
#760
I recently had a chance to start playing but after being out for about 4 months I have no idea what the current meta game is, this is extremely frustrating as trying to find out is really difficult as there is no one localized source for this, liquidpedia is alright but it really only tells you about builds and the game has a lot more depth then that. So my question is as a player what do you do to keep up on the current meta and what would you suggest someone do in my position?

Also on a side note I really appreciate the new form of streaming it is very entertaining. And on another side note I think your casting at homestory cup was sublime as even with more reserved players you were able to bring them into the fray and it is a skill which I think is often overlooked. You really injected a lot of positivity and humor into your casts because of it. So yeah big fan.

And congratulations on your impending nuptials, nothing like spending the rest of your life with the person you love .
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 788
IntoTheiNu 561
SteadfastSC471
Rex91
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 486
UpATreeSC 152
Rex 91
CosmosSc2 61
BRAT_OK 56
JuggernautJason37
PtitDrogo 37
MindelVK 15
Codebar 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36143
Mini 433
BeSt 325
Soulkey 275
Rush 158
Dewaltoss 113
Liquid`Ret 56
Mind 45
Killer 29
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
sorry 20
Shine 19
Dota 2
Dendi984
qojqva944
Counter-Strike
fl0m1101
Fnx 735
shoxiejesuss16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2504
Khaldor1738
Liquid`Hasu559
Other Games
Grubby3458
ArmadaUGS1663
B2W.Neo589
ceh9588
byalli455
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0123
QueenE93
Chillindude51
Trikslyr38
Railgan21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• Adnapsc2 9
• Reevou 1
• intothetv
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix16
• blackmanpl 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3998
League of Legends
• TFBlade1049
Other Games
• imaqtpie977
• Scarra319
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 49m
OSC
18h 49m
Stellar Fest
18h 49m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.