• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:46
CEST 04:46
KST 11:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8741 users

[Stream] Xeph's Progamer Stream - Page 13

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 31 Next All
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
February 09 2011 16:19 GMT
#241
I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. Wow, thanks a lot for restreaming these Xeph, appreciated.

If only he would stop looking at the Gom window and start playing.. Yeah, impatience and that ^^
xza
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore1600 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-09 16:21:31
February 09 2011 16:19 GMT
#242
On February 10 2011 01:15 MikeG wrote:
Curious, why can't we record? Contract?


Probably the same reason why bw players never release their replays, afraid that people will see how they play and exploit that to their advantage

btw Xeph needs to be featured!!
"What a terrible final. This is why BO3s are horrible. Seriously MKP vs Moon in a final and having it BO3 is like having Mila Kunis naked in your bed and all she'll give you is a HJ with her PJs on. Pffffffffffffffftt." -greatZERG
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
February 09 2011 16:21 GMT
#243
On February 10 2011 01:19 xza wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 01:15 MikeG wrote:
Curious, why can't we record? Contract?


Probably the same reason why bw players never release their replays, afraid that people will see how they play and exploit that to their advantage

I'd imagine it has something to do with a Korea only stream, rather. Some odd copyright thing, same reason we can't watch it without a restream. If he didn't want people recording it he wouldn't stream in the first place.

Not that I have any idea, just speculating.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
February 09 2011 16:21 GMT
#244
MC's mic is now working. Awesome! :D
MikeG
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada128 Posts
February 09 2011 16:22 GMT
#245
On February 10 2011 01:19 xza wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 01:15 MikeG wrote:
Curious, why can't we record? Contract?


Probably the same reason why bw players never release their replays, afraid that people will see how they play and exploit that to their advantage

btw Xeph needs to be featured!!


Oh that makes sense, thanks. I guess they're just looking after number one haha
I believe you have my stapler.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
February 09 2011 16:22 GMT
#246
I don't know how to handle this. "I'm currently streaming ________" threads are decidedly banned, but this is kind of above that. I can't feature you unless this is all you stream.

What if I close these threads, you make a new account "Xeph's Progamer Restream" or something and use that to stream and I feature it?
Moderator
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
February 09 2011 16:23 GMT
#247
On February 10 2011 01:22 Chill wrote:
I don't know how to handle this. "I'm currently streaming ________" threads are decidedly banned, but this is kind of above that. I can't feature you unless this is all you stream.

What if I close these threads, you make a new account "Xeph's Progamer Restream" or something and use that to stream and I feature it?

I think the community would like that idea, but of course it's up to Xeph.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
February 09 2011 16:24 GMT
#248
He's speaking English :D
PepperoniPiZZa
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sierra Leone1660 Posts
February 09 2011 16:25 GMT
#249
Thanks. Now I know why MC and HuK are bros, they listen to the same type of music :D
Quote?
raf3776
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1904 Posts
February 09 2011 16:25 GMT
#250
Is there going to a saved version of the stream like a VOD I can check out later and see the entire thing?
WWJD (What Would Jaedong Do)
Xeph
Profile Joined September 2004
Korea (South)191 Posts
February 09 2011 16:25 GMT
#251
On February 10 2011 01:22 Chill wrote:
I don't know how to handle this. "I'm currently streaming ________" threads are decidedly banned, but this is kind of above that. I can't feature you unless this is all you stream.

What if I close these threads, you make a new account "Xeph's Progamer Restream" or something and use that to stream and I feature it?

Yes please.
Persistent Pursuit of Perfection
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
February 09 2011 16:26 GMT
#252
The truth is out as to why it cannot be recorded though, he sings along to all the songs. Quite epicly mind you.
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
February 09 2011 16:26 GMT
#253
Many thanks for the overlay with latin letters!
Off-season = best season
PredY
Profile Joined September 2009
Czech Republic1731 Posts
February 09 2011 16:26 GMT
#254
is MC .... singing? O_O thx for the stream
http://www.twitch.tv/czelpredy
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
February 09 2011 16:26 GMT
#255
Xeph is awesome <3

As is MC, singing while he plays hahaha
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
February 09 2011 16:26 GMT
#256
On February 10 2011 01:25 Xeph wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 01:22 Chill wrote:
I don't know how to handle this. "I'm currently streaming ________" threads are decidedly banned, but this is kind of above that. I can't feature you unless this is all you stream.

What if I close these threads, you make a new account "Xeph's Progamer Restream" or something and use that to stream and I feature it?

Yes please.

PM me from your new account.
Moderator
WeSt
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Portugal918 Posts
February 09 2011 16:28 GMT
#257
Singing while killing nerds, what a baller.
zvz is imba
Geli
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany18 Posts
February 09 2011 16:28 GMT
#258
Wow unbelievable, how could I have missed this thread? MC is so awesome. And now he's singing along, frickin' epic. :D
cyprin
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1105 Posts
February 09 2011 16:28 GMT
#259
On February 10 2011 01:26 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 01:25 Xeph wrote:
On February 10 2011 01:22 Chill wrote:
I don't know how to handle this. "I'm currently streaming ________" threads are decidedly banned, but this is kind of above that. I can't feature you unless this is all you stream.

What if I close these threads, you make a new account "Xeph's Progamer Restream" or something and use that to stream and I feature it?

Yes please.

PM me from your new account.


You're the best, Chill. <3
rasnj
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1959 Posts
February 09 2011 16:32 GMT
#260
This is just too amazing. Still remember his impeccable play last time (and the sort of fail ff instruction which didn't work). MC just feels godly (just as I say that his nat is broken by st_ssoja )
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 186
Nina 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14915
Rain 2147
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 36
Bale 30
Noble 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever408
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 625
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1580
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft612
Other Games
summit1g9100
Doublelift3416
JimRising 629
PiGStarcraft315
ArmadaUGS240
C9.Mang0211
Maynarde146
ViBE112
ZombieGrub27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick916
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo494
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 14m
OSC
10h 14m
Stellar Fest
10h 14m
OSC
21h 14m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.