• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:07
CEST 20:07
KST 03:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8780 users

[Stream] Lumi

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
September 07 2010 16:00 GMT
#1
Throwing up a thread for my LS to be added here, never got around to it during the beta and it was just hosted off of my own site (starcraftmethod.com) and I'm not sure how much introduction is needed but I have a long competitive RTS background with WC3 and kept in touch with BW throughout the years, espec,ially during the last year before the SC2 beta began where I spent time on ICCUP learning the dynamics and fundamentals of SC as opposed to WC3. During the beta I was a really popular streamer, player and commentator and appeared in some of the televised iccup tournies as well and having been invited to the first HDH (initially accepted and then had to back out - see below)

I left the scene a few months before the beta ended due to my personal life taking a few turns for the worse - that said I am now back (have been since retail) and buckling down to grind out the very recent race switch from Terran to Zerg

In addition to laddering and CG's for 1v1s with myself I will also be commentating and analyzing (it's a second nature) throughout my time streaming and I am always happy to answer questions after a game is played (unless I'm in super game-grind mode in which case I may not want to leave 'the zone' but there will be other times!)

I have lots of ambitions within the scene but for now my focus is on learning about matchups that dont involve me via watching a lot and analyzing (so that I can resume commentating with metagame savy form, as before) and playing tons of Zerg solo.

Enjoy the stream

Oh I almost forgot! I'm currently floating in the 20s in my diamond division but will clean that up sooner than later as I continue to learn the new race and the game as a whole of course


PS - if you're curious about the music being played live at any point you can check my last.fm page at http://last.fm/user/golumi
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
SIL3NT-DE4TH
Profile Joined September 2010
United States4 Posts
September 08 2010 23:58 GMT
#2
Good To Hear that all is better.

Deff missed you. Keep up the streaming

and welcome back =) <3
The whole history of science has been the gradual realization that events do not happen in an arbitrary manner, but that they reflect a certain underlying order, which may or may not be divinely inspired.
Galleon.frigate
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada721 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-09 04:04:29
September 09 2010 04:03 GMT
#3
Good News to hear!

Wishing ya smooth sailing in that personal life, as you're going to need the reduced to deal with playing zerg seriously )

You're old stream is still in my bookmarks :D
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
September 12 2010 04:32 GMT
#4
Glad to have you guys back
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
DasSmiter
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1 Post
September 14 2010 01:16 GMT
#5
LUMI WE LOVE YOU

But seriously you are the reason I went Terran, what happened to make you switch? Glad your personal life straightened out a bit, happy to have you back.

GLHF
JuneZerg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3 Posts
September 16 2010 18:48 GMT
#6
Hey Lumi,

Just was watching your stream right now and a mix started up with some Public Enemy remix into a bunch of other hip hop mixes.

Mind shooting me the name of the set? It's f*cking sick.
First rule about balance issues. You do not talk about balance issues.
Joefish
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany314 Posts
September 22 2010 20:12 GMT
#7
Nice to see you back in action
Also watched your stream at the beginning of the beta (still have you in my bookmarks like frigate )
Can't wait to get entertained by your skills and music (what was totally awesome all the time)
and I'm curious how you will act with zerg now.

But most important have fun with your streaming / commentating
MrBGJM
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia124 Posts
October 02 2010 14:09 GMT
#8
Nice stuff dude.

its interesting as a new player to see a live benchmark of how well i need to play

keep it up
Rorra
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1066 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 06:31:06
October 14 2010 09:56 GMT
#9
Edit:nvm

TT your stream is rarely on...
-miDnight-
Profile Joined September 2010
Taiwan455 Posts
March 19 2011 23:49 GMT
#10
Lumi good to see you back. I watch your stream everyday back in the beta.

you should switch to other stream services, Live Stream is terrible.
http://www.facebook.com/midnightsc Chinese caster from TW (go SEn)
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
March 25 2011 09:40 GMT
#11
hey midnight hmm. what's so crummy about LS? I noticed that everybody has left it. I haven't been around for a while. Practicing zerg a bit now, not sure how seriously I'll take it. But I've been trying to consider getting into the game seriously, and long-term. Keep tuning in! I'm on almost daily now.
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
7four
Profile Joined March 2011
7 Posts
April 03 2011 17:18 GMT
#12
Hey Lumi. I love your stream, I'm happy to see that you're going to be on more often again. It's really helpful when you talk about the decisions you're making in-game and your music is great too, in my opinion.
asdf
Anktious
Profile Joined September 2010
United States190 Posts
May 26 2011 05:55 GMT
#13
Hey Lumi! I wanted to ask you a question and was originally going to put it into a PM, but then I realized I also wanted to post here and compliment your stream :D

As someone who wants to switch races and looking at someone who has done that and what the little nit picky things are to deal with, I do enjoy watching your stream!

The question was, have you ever played WoW? I knew a guy on the Draka server who did at some point, and would preface all (if not most) of his character names with Lumi. Just curious if you were the same guy.

GL in your future gaming endeavors!
On January 23 2009 04:38 {88}iNcontroL wrote: I hate it when i sit at my computer and post on this forum when suddenly my dick launches out of my pants and makes me type incorrectly.. starts mashing ont h legnskzsnmklbf oh fuck there we go again.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
22:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1066
SteadfastSC908
ComeBackTV 795
TaKeTV 682
IndyStarCraft 271
Rex115
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 908
IndyStarCraft 271
ProTech131
Rex 115
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 43
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33133
Shuttle 798
Mini 404
Rush 149
Hyuk 129
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 92
Trap 51
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 23
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 20
Rock 15
Shine 14
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8193
qojqva1721
Counter-Strike
fl0m1569
Fnx 867
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1542
Khaldor1264
Liquid`Hasu241
Other Games
summit1g2076
FrodaN1643
Beastyqt469
XBOCT260
Mlord245
DeMusliM197
ArmadaUGS171
KnowMe143
C9.Mang0135
QueenE94
XaKoH 91
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 45
• Hinosc 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• 80smullet 9
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 53m
Online Event
16h 53m
FEL
21h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.