• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7353 users

[TSL] Ro8 Recap and Interviews - Page 7

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
175 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Keype
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden455 Posts
April 26 2011 18:53 GMT
#121
NANIWA FIGHTING!:D This will be some series to remember! epic games incoming!
Tornado Terran Fighting!
Poo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada536 Posts
April 26 2011 18:55 GMT
#122
I think that the upcoming match with thorzain vs kas is going to be amazing. People are counting thorzain out because his 'TvT is not that good'.. Sorry guys, but people counted him out PvT vs Tyler and he proved us all wrong. I'm looking forward to him proving the haters wrong.
Try hard or don't try at all.
Ruyguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada988 Posts
April 26 2011 18:58 GMT
#123
Thanks for the interviews! cant wait for the next round.
Jampackedeon
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2053 Posts
April 26 2011 19:22 GMT
#124
What an epic round, I really want Thorzain to take down the whole thing now!
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
April 26 2011 19:47 GMT
#125
It's nice to see Naniwa control himself more in Interview.
He used to be quite wild. :<
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
KevinIX
Profile Joined October 2009
United States2472 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 20:15:14
April 26 2011 20:15 GMT
#126
I'm going to put my money on Thorzain. He has had some brilliant games.
Liquid FIGHTING!!!
CidO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States695 Posts
April 26 2011 20:16 GMT
#127
I hate to announce myself as a fan of ThorZaiN since the TSL is going on, i wouldn't want to jinx him (i sometimes can have that affect cheering for people like wheat cheers on ret), but i'm secretly a fan of him now :D

And I guess this concludes any possibilities of "Koreans Beat White Guys" happening again.
:P
Mechwarrior
Profile Joined April 2011
United States76 Posts
April 26 2011 20:42 GMT
#128
Thorzain vs MC was the highlight of my weekend.

I'm betting money on a Thorzain vs. Naniwa finals from what I have seen so far, but these match ups look so good.
Kuzmorgo
Profile Joined May 2009
Hungary1058 Posts
April 26 2011 20:45 GMT
#129
On April 27 2011 03:55 Stealthypoo wrote:
I think that the upcoming match with thorzain vs kas is going to be amazing. People are counting thorzain out because his 'TvT is not that good'.. Sorry guys, but people counted him out PvT vs Tyler and he proved us all wrong. I'm looking forward to him proving the haters wrong.


Its not hate, its statistics...
And its Kas...
I myself hope for a Thorzain win, but he has to go like no-life practice to do that imho
/answer

Its so cool that no matter what the finals wont be a mirror match
Also, I'm happy that europeans are owning^^
"No, whine not! Play, or play not! There is no whine."
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
April 26 2011 20:50 GMT
#130
On April 27 2011 02:44 Ponyo wrote:
From watching Day9, I became a huge (P)Adelscott fan. Can't wait to see him after this new patch. Hopefully we see his macro style play change up as the update comes out.

Ummm, you do realize he lost his series, right?


On topic, A PvT finals guaranteed is awesome. I want (T)ThorZaIN to beat (T)Kas, but it seems unlikely. Then again, I've said that about every other (T)ThorZaIN TSL game, and I've been wrong every time, so who

I think (P)NaNiwa's PvP is really good, but so is (P)HasuObs, so I can't really predict who will win. Anything can happen in a PvP.

Also, (P)NaNiwa's interview was a few words away from being as BM as (Z)IdrA's, for a second I was worried. It's nice to see him being so mature.

(I really like the TLPD button)
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
ZooG
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden618 Posts
April 26 2011 21:00 GMT
#131
C'mon Nani and ThorZaIN make TSL3 a all Swedish final!
"Rain, also a name for a meteorological condition" -Artosis
mDuo13
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States307 Posts
April 26 2011 21:17 GMT
#132
Not only are all four semifinalists former War3 players, but they're also all players who qualified by winning TLOpens. Overall it seems like people who won the qualifiers have done much better than invitees or those who qualified on points. I suppose that this sort of makes sense: people who won online qualifiers are better prepared to compete in a mostly online tournament.

That said, TSL3 has been awesome so far, with excellent games from established players as well as nobodies. I'm sad that all my favorite players have been eliminated by now, but the remaining players are obviously really good. Lots of great interviews (both in the questions and in the answers) -- glad to see NaNiWa's very mannered response to the CrunCher question, haha.
mikyaJ
Profile Joined April 2011
1834 Posts
April 26 2011 21:34 GMT
#133
On April 27 2011 03:55 Stealthypoo wrote:
I think that the upcoming match with thorzain vs kas is going to be amazing. People are counting thorzain out because his 'TvT is not that good'.. Sorry guys, but people counted him out PvT vs Tyler and he proved us all wrong. I'm looking forward to him proving the haters wrong.

PvT was still his strongest MU by miles before he faced Tyler. It's not the same, especially because the upset you predict to happen hasn't happened yet. He "proved us wrong" vs Tyler because PvT was and still is his best.
MKP||TSL
awwnuts07
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States621 Posts
April 26 2011 21:42 GMT
#134
Am I the only one who finds it odd, yet cool, that Naniwa has gone from being a BMer and rager on par with Idra, to a calm, collected, gracious winner? I'm glad he sorted whatever it was that was eating him because it's turned him into an incredible player.

Congrats to Hasu, Kas, and Thorzain as well. Their wins are well deserved...especially Thorzain's.
I'm a noob
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
April 26 2011 21:45 GMT
#135
winners are all deserving. final is guaranteed to be tvp too, one of (if not) the best matchup for watching right now!
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Nifel
Profile Joined June 2010
706 Posts
April 26 2011 21:50 GMT
#136
On April 27 2011 06:42 awwnuts07 wrote:
Am I the only one who finds it odd, yet cool, that Naniwa has gone from being a BMer and rager on par with Idra, to a calm, collected, gracious winner? I'm glad he sorted whatever it was that was eating him because it's turned him into an incredible player.

Yeah it's a cool story (for real, heh). From what I've heard he's had it pretty rough, so seeing him rise above all that and end up being one of the very best SC2 players (bet he won't rest until he's the without doubt very best though) is pretty legendary.

WrentheFaceless
Profile Joined March 2011
United States33 Posts
April 26 2011 21:59 GMT
#137
Was good of Nani to show Cruncher some respect on the interview. Making it to the RO8 and drawing the series out to 5 games, Cruncher deserved it since being dragged through the mud for his win against Idra.

Looking forward to a Nani/Thor final
pHelix Equilibria
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1134 Posts
April 26 2011 22:32 GMT
#138
I was expecting Naniwa to say to question 1 would be: "It was okay."
Good interviews!
PoopLord
Profile Joined May 2010
537 Posts
April 26 2011 22:33 GMT
#139
I want to see Thorzain vs Naniwa!!!
Dragnus
Profile Joined September 2010
Mexico19 Posts
April 26 2011 22:37 GMT
#140
Those are some great interviews!!
loved the 4th game between MC vs Thorzain

I want Naniwa vs Thorzain for the final!!!!!!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Nina 106
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2111
Shuttle 1037
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 66
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 36
Noble 29
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 615
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor612
Other Games
summit1g8380
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft277
Mew2King176
RuFF_SC2158
ViBE57
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Response 16
• Letter147
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Lourlo1125
• Rush870
• Stunt296
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 12m
OSC
17h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.