• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:54
CEST 03:54
KST 10:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9342 users

[TSL] Official Bracket Contest - Page 53

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
1187 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 60 Next
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
March 19 2011 23:57 GMT
#1041
Sadly there are people who were changing their brackets after TSL started, and they will be disqualified. Please don't do that. We can see what and when you change your brackets, people.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
UNFAZD
Profile Joined April 2010
United States12 Posts
March 19 2011 23:58 GMT
#1042
Is there an empty bracket somewhere? I didn't fill out one for the contest soon enough, but I still think it'd be fun to fill one out.
I watch for the apocalypse and laugh when it comes
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 00:20:24
March 20 2011 00:05 GMT
#1043
Adventures in #Liquipedia

<+HotBid> should we be able to see
<+HotBid> the bracket contest leaders now?
<+HotBid> the intros will be in the beginning of the games
<Lejving> <-- i'm da leader
<Lejving> 4/4 correct
<Lejving> !
<@salle> lejving you and a lot of other people
<Lejving> LOL no
<@salle> hotbid in a little bit ... the file is huuuuge and takes time to edit =/
<@salle> as soon as I try to highlight an area of text it starts to moan and groan and greasemonkey wants to crash
<@salle> oh and when I wanted to preview lazarus started to strike.... figures...
<@salle> it's not that big =/
<@salle> might be top 10 of the biggest pages sure... but not THE biggest...


...

<@salle> is there still like 20 000 people on tl.net?
<motbob> 10222 active?
<@salle> ahh ... keep getting 504 gateway timeouts when I try to preveiw
<motbob> ok here's the plan
<motbob> i will refresh the rankings page to distract the server
<motbob> then your edit can slip by unnoticed
<motbob> that's how the internet works right?
* @salle nods seriously with wide eyes believing everything motbob - the internet guru - says
<@salle> my browser is NOT happy at all with this edit... ... threatening to crash and stuff... =/
<@salle> hmmmm "Warning: This page is 266 kilobytes long; some browsers may have problems editing pages approaching or longer than 32kb. Please consider breaking the page into smaller sections." well there's your problem....
<motbob> use notepad?
<@salle> but it doesn't have regexp
<motbob> wow ok with that sentence you have shown me that I am way in over my head here


...

* @salle closes FF and tries it in Chrome instead
<@salle> HotBid motbob ranking page is up
<motbob> loading...
<motbob> loading...
<Lejving> what motbob said
<Lejving> :D
* @salle grins
<motbob> loading...
<motbob> 504 Gateway Time-out
<motbob> LOL
<Lejving> i also got that
<motbob> salle
<@salle> yes?
<motbob> just what exactly is in this file
<motbob> surely a list of 6000 names cannot be that large?
<@salle> two links
<motbob> O_O
<@salle> or ... two links for every entry
<@tofucake> its not that
<@tofucake> theres a lot of overhead that goes into assembling the list
<@salle> ^
<@salle> once it's made it should be pretty quick
<motbob> 404 Not Found
<@tofucake> wheres the page?
<@salle> but... I could watch the preview in like 10 seconds
<motbob> hmmm, the liquipedia server is struggling under a heavy load, better f5 until it's fixed!


...

<@salle> so ... uhm .. have I crashed LP?
<[Antoine]> yep
<@tofucake> yes salle
<@salle> .... ._.
<+motbob> wow
<@salle> sowwie
<+motbob> this convo is amazing
<+motbob> gonna post this in the bracket contest thread
<@salle> >_< which parts?
* @salle wants to be edited out
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Engdrew
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States890 Posts
March 20 2011 00:17 GMT
#1044
hehe i just tried to check my bracket to see how bad the + Show Spoiler +
fd loss
scraped me D:

and then i read this ^ LOL too funny

<3 balle
.
Crebstar
Profile Joined September 2010
United States151 Posts
March 20 2011 00:57 GMT
#1045
Any ETA when we will be able to see rankings?
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
March 20 2011 01:16 GMT
#1046
No ETA. The code is in place but wiki is down because of it.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Crebstar
Profile Joined September 2010
United States151 Posts
March 20 2011 01:17 GMT
#1047

Ok thanks for the information.

Keep up the good work
OTL
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
313 Posts
March 20 2011 02:22 GMT
#1048
Hope this gets fixed soon. Thanks for working so hard on it guys.
MorNin
Profile Joined June 2010
United States443 Posts
March 20 2011 03:18 GMT
#1049
Around 80% of ppl are out I bet :/ Gl Fellas!!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
March 20 2011 03:31 GMT
#1050
Sorry for the problems guys. LP died for a little while but it got better.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 07:21:22
March 20 2011 07:20 GMT
#1051
On March 20 2011 12:18 MorNin wrote:
Around 80% of ppl are out I bet :/ Gl Fellas!!


Nobody will have the brackets 100% right. It's better to have one of your early picks wrong than a later one, assuming you weren't carrying your incorrect pick through to the finals.

I'm sure there are ways people with 1/4 or 0/4 could still win.

Wish rankings were up, just so i could see how much better other people's picks were compared to mine. ^^
DBrave
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia379 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 17:59:00
March 20 2011 10:50 GMT
#1052
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm 3/4 and I'm sooo sorry I didn't put Tyler (he is my mistake), I first put him but then I change my mind thinking that Strelok will surprise him, what a fool I am.
gg wp
FreddYCooL
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden415 Posts
March 20 2011 11:07 GMT
#1053
On March 20 2011 19:50 DBrave wrote:
I'm 3/4 and I'm sooo sorry I didn't put Tyler (he is my mistake), I first put him but then I change my mind thinking that Strelok will surprise him, what a fool I am.


You might want to put that in spoilers so you dont ruin the fun for someone who hasnt seen the games yet!.

When can you check the rankings page to see how you are doing?
jorder247
Profile Joined October 2010
United States10 Posts
March 20 2011 14:46 GMT
#1054
Damn, I wish I had known about this before today. I would've filled out a bracket!
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 15:56:27
March 20 2011 15:55 GMT
#1055
Clearly, the only solution is to encourage more people to sneakily change their bracket right now (nobody will notice!)


A couple hundred more disqualified + removed should make Liquipedia able to handle the list. :p



On March 20 2011 08:57 tofucake wrote:
Sadly there are people who were changing their brackets after TSL started, and they will be disqualified. Please don't do that. We can see what and when you change your brackets, people.
edit: post the usernames of those you went ahead and tried to change their brackets to the correct picks instead, I want to point and laugh at them. :p
Crebstar
Profile Joined September 2010
United States151 Posts
March 20 2011 15:59 GMT
#1056
Maybe only display the top 50% of the bracket rankings?

I am sure there is a way to code that in.
how2TL
Profile Joined August 2010
1197 Posts
March 20 2011 16:01 GMT
#1057
On March 20 2011 19:50 DBrave wrote:
I'm 3/4 and I'm sooo sorry I didn't put Tyler (he is my mistake), I first put him but then I change my mind thinking that Strelok will surprise him, what a fool I am.


Of all the picks to get wrong, lmao. I feel for you.
the0famine
Profile Joined March 2009
Romania22 Posts
March 20 2011 16:28 GMT
#1058
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:The0famine/TSL3Bracket
Hammer time
astroorion
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1022 Posts
March 20 2011 16:29 GMT
#1059
Oh, never realized I had to post my link here. Good luck!
MLG Admin | Astro.631 NA
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-20 17:51:55
March 20 2011 17:42 GMT
#1060
Um, If I had more brackets, which one will you consider as "real"? Don't ask me how did I get 3 brackets, but they are all alike.

Here's the one that is listed as top: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Volband/TSL3Bracket
(but - as I said . all of them are the same O.o)

Edit: Oh, I see now, I should've posted it?? Oh god no, I was so happy I got all of them right. Hope you can still accept it. O.o (it was created at March 15)
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 131
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 160
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5449
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox670
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g7910
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0384
ViBE59
ArmadaUGS49
Mew2King37
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 6m
Online Event
9h 6m
FEL
14h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.