On February 20 2014 05:09 Zealously wrote:
I would like to bring a heinous crime to light:
+ Show Spoiler +![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/yPRZ3ld.png)
I would like to bring a heinous crime to light:
+ Show Spoiler +
![[image loading]](http://i.imgur.com/yPRZ3ld.png)
Don't pretend like we don't know how to use a calculator.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here. Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue. Keep it civil. NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/ | ||
|
JBright
Vancouver14381 Posts
February 19 2014 20:36 GMT
#44061
On February 20 2014 05:09 Zealously wrote: I would like to bring a heinous crime to light: + Show Spoiler + ![]() Don't pretend like we don't know how to use a calculator. | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
February 19 2014 20:48 GMT
#44062
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 20:49 GMT
#44063
On February 20 2014 05:48 KadaverBB wrote: Maybe you should have made better reports, then I wouldn't have had to non action so many. ![]() | ||
|
Firebolt145
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 19 2014 20:57 GMT
#44064
![]() | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 19 2014 21:00 GMT
#44065
| ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
February 19 2014 21:07 GMT
#44066
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 19 2014 21:09 GMT
#44067
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 21:10 GMT
#44068
On February 20 2014 06:07 KadaverBB wrote: Then it is whatever the mod clicked. I usually go with warn/ban for no particular reason. Or perhaps no action and then action anyway? ![]() | ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
February 19 2014 21:14 GMT
#44069
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 21:19 GMT
#44070
On February 20 2014 06:14 KadaverBB wrote: I would never do that, that is pointless and cruel... Indeed, you would never do such a thing | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
February 19 2014 21:26 GMT
#44071
On February 20 2014 06:10 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On February 20 2014 06:07 KadaverBB wrote: Then it is whatever the mod clicked. I usually go with warn/ban for no particular reason. Or perhaps no action and then action anyway? ![]() how does it feel to likely have the worst report stats among banlings? | ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 19 2014 21:27 GMT
#44072
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 21:28 GMT
#44073
On February 20 2014 06:26 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On February 20 2014 06:10 Zealously wrote: On February 20 2014 06:07 KadaverBB wrote: Then it is whatever the mod clicked. I usually go with warn/ban for no particular reason. Or perhaps no action and then action anyway? ![]() how does it feel to likely have the worst report stats among banlings? I do? | ||
|
SKC
Brazil18828 Posts
February 19 2014 21:28 GMT
#44074
On February 20 2014 06:14 KadaverBB wrote: I would never do that, that is pointless and cruel... Is that why you have been holding out in public report stats? Everyone would be aware of your evil scheme? After typing that I check another thread and find out it's finally implement. What a timing. | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 21:30 GMT
#44075
On February 20 2014 06:28 SKC wrote: Show nested quote + On February 20 2014 06:14 KadaverBB wrote: I would never do that, that is pointless and cruel... Is that why you have been holding out in public report stats? Everyone would be aware of your evil scheme? It's not as much a scheme as a personal vendetta against someone who knows that Life and Sora both are a trillion times better than the scrubs on Liquid | ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
February 19 2014 21:32 GMT
#44076
On February 20 2014 06:28 Zealously wrote: Show nested quote + On February 20 2014 06:26 Shellshock wrote: On February 20 2014 06:10 Zealously wrote: On February 20 2014 06:07 KadaverBB wrote: Then it is whatever the mod clicked. I usually go with warn/ban for no particular reason. Or perhaps no action and then action anyway? ![]() how does it feel to likely have the worst report stats among banlings? I do? idk. I'm pretty sure I have the worst mod history among banlings | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 21:34 GMT
#44077
On February 20 2014 06:32 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On February 20 2014 06:28 Zealously wrote: On February 20 2014 06:26 Shellshock wrote: On February 20 2014 06:10 Zealously wrote: On February 20 2014 06:07 KadaverBB wrote: Then it is whatever the mod clicked. I usually go with warn/ban for no particular reason. Or perhaps no action and then action anyway? ![]() how does it feel to likely have the worst report stats among banlings? I do? idk. I'm pretty sure I have the worst mod history among banlings Relative to your post count I think it's pretty good | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 21:47 GMT
#44078
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
February 19 2014 21:48 GMT
#44079
| ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2014 21:56 GMT
#44080
On February 20 2014 06:48 Shellshock wrote: what was your ban reason going to be? Something like: I have another question you can ask: Will you stay on Teamliquid? The answer is no. I think | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2Jaedong Soma Hyuk Horang2 Soulkey BeSt 910 Stork Light [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns39505 singsing1448 XBOCT290 Pyrionflax257 DeMusliM185 Mew2King93 B2W.Neo59 ArmadaUGS43 ZerO(Twitch)7 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|