• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:11
CEST 07:11
KST 14:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6239 users

[TLCMAT] Season 3 Propaganda + General Discussion - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
And... Here... We.. Go...!!! It's been a crazy month, but we've finally arrived here at the grand finale! Polls are up, get to voting now! Time to find out this season's TLCMAT champion, the runner-up, and 3rd/4th place!

Voting Ends In:
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-01 13:01:52
June 01 2016 12:52 GMT
#41
On June 01 2016 21:47 c3rberUs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2016 13:10 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I can do scenes from BW staff chat if I make it through Ro48.

includes stuff like "101 ways of calling BigFan a dodger" and "How would we raise a kid?"

For the sake of decency please no ^_^ (the former is extremely indecent)

@xkcd, where you going to put up the wall? And who's going to pay for it?




We will have a big, beautiful wall protecting all of our game sections, our blogs, our community forums, and US Politics Mega Thread is going to pay for it!

We have a massive activity deficit with the US Politics Mega Thread. We're losing thousands of posts monthly to them. It has to stop folks!

They send in all of their shitposters, but those people are no good. They're not the best. They're not you folks.

We will have a great big beautiful wall! They can come into Team Liquid, but they have to come in LEGALLY folks! LEGALLY!
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
June 01 2016 13:15 GMT
#42
WHY AM I IN GROUP OF DEATH

thank you my fans, vote for me, I will show you good tweet
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
June 01 2016 13:21 GMT
#43
On June 01 2016 19:50 Ragnarork wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2016 19:01 Soularion wrote:
Ragnarok




In my defense I spelled it right but Ragnarork has the fucking red line under it so I auto-corrected it ;_;

And yeah TOAU, you wrote for WCS in the past; but then I had to come in to make WCS great again. Just Little Marco folks, nothing more to see here. Good job on being a ByuL fan, by the way. Don't worry, I'll make sure you win as many matches here as ByuL won finals.
Writermaru pls
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
June 01 2016 13:21 GMT
#44
can I get famous people to support me as part of propaganda lol
serious question
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
June 01 2016 13:29 GMT
#45
I have to think of cool stuff to do if I get through at least one round.
LiquipediaWanderer
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 01 2016 13:36 GMT
#46
On June 01 2016 22:15 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
WHY AM I IN GROUP OF DEATH

Do you honestly think that? Have you even SEEN some of the other groups?!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
June 01 2016 13:39 GMT
#47
On June 01 2016 22:36 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2016 22:15 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
WHY AM I IN GROUP OF DEATH

Do you honestly think that? Have you even SEEN some of the other groups?!

STILL
what chances I have with Seeker and liquipedia boss
I'm still gonna beat you
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
June 01 2016 14:20 GMT
#48
I'd like to discuss the fact that none of the people in my group have written as many articles as I have

I haven't counted Plexa's but I'm banking on it
AdministratorBreak the chains
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
June 01 2016 14:39 GMT
#49
Hi
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
June 01 2016 14:43 GMT
#50
On June 01 2016 23:20 Zealously wrote:
I'd like to discuss the fact that none of the people in my group have written as many articles as I have

I haven't counted Plexa's but I'm banking on it


I'd like to discuss the fact that I've banned more people than all of the other people in my group put together.
Also, I have the cutest icon.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
June 01 2016 14:46 GMT
#51
On June 01 2016 23:39 Sayle wrote:
Hi

[image loading]
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
June 01 2016 14:58 GMT
#52
On June 01 2016 22:39 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2016 22:36 Seeker wrote:
On June 01 2016 22:15 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
WHY AM I IN GROUP OF DEATH

Do you honestly think that? Have you even SEEN some of the other groups?!

STILL
what chances I have with Seeker and liquipedia boss
I'm still gonna beat you

salle's the Liquipedia boss. Yhamm and I are just mini-bosses.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
June 01 2016 15:01 GMT
#53
On June 01 2016 23:58 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2016 22:39 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
On June 01 2016 22:36 Seeker wrote:
On June 01 2016 22:15 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
WHY AM I IN GROUP OF DEATH

Do you honestly think that? Have you even SEEN some of the other groups?!

STILL
what chances I have with Seeker and liquipedia boss
I'm still gonna beat you

salle's the Liquipedia boss. Yhamm and I are just mini-bosses.

but I'm just lvl 2 adventurer
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
June 01 2016 15:05 GMT
#54
I still think pholon is going to bust in and be like waddup.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
June 01 2016 15:30 GMT
#55
I didn't even know this was going on till i got the pm

I will promise absolutely nothing! I will still argue whenever i can that Taeja is kinda overrated, i will still sigbet anyone who doesn't think KT is best KT, from time to time i will still do the community power rankings and i will also still post a lot of other nonsense in whatever thread is active atm.

So yeah there is that, good luck and have fun i guess.
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
June 01 2016 15:32 GMT
#56
If I'm elected as the supreme popular person on TL, I promise to legalize Marijuana on the forum.

It worked for Trudeau maybe it'll work for me too
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
June 01 2016 15:35 GMT
#57
On June 02 2016 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
If I'm elected as the supreme popular person on TL, I promise to legalize Marijuana on the forum.

It worked for Trudeau maybe it'll work for me too


can you save him from elbowgate?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
June 01 2016 16:03 GMT
#58
On June 02 2016 00:35 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2016 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
If I'm elected as the supreme popular person on TL, I promise to legalize Marijuana on the forum.

It worked for Trudeau maybe it'll work for me too


can you save him from elbowgate?


He accidentally bumped a woman with his elbow. Nothing can forgive this action and he needs to be put on trial for assault, or at least the NDP says.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
June 01 2016 16:14 GMT
#59
On June 02 2016 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
If I'm elected as the supreme popular person on TL, I promise to legalize Marijuana on the forum.

It worked for Trudeau maybe it'll work for me too


It isn't legal currently?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 01 2016 16:15 GMT
#60
On June 02 2016 01:14 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2016 00:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
If I'm elected as the supreme popular person on TL, I promise to legalize Marijuana on the forum.

It worked for Trudeau maybe it'll work for me too


It isn't legal currently?

No but we don't enforce it.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2498
GuemChi 708
Leta 162
Snow 94
Terrorterran 68
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto23
League of Legends
JimRising 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox413
Mew2King57
Other Games
summit1g7209
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0282
Sick135
ViBE91
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick548
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2144
League of Legends
• Lourlo1271
• Stunt433
Other Games
• Shiphtur486
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 49m
Patches Events
10h 49m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.