• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:57
CEST 14:57
KST 21:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

[Old] 2,500 more Liquid Shirts - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Community
485 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 12:47:24
March 10 2012 12:42 GMT
#461
+ Show Spoiler +
hahah.. im sooo stupid xD bad topic.. 2 many cards opened lmao..
T H C makes ppl happy
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-10 12:47:57
March 10 2012 12:46 GMT
#462
double post.. -.-'
T H C makes ppl happy
akaRobin
Profile Joined January 2012
159 Posts
March 12 2012 12:35 GMT
#463
still waiting
"Yellow SCV so imba" MC MKP @HSC IV
VonDarkmore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia193 Posts
March 13 2012 06:17 GMT
#464
Thanks TL shipped to Australia far faster then I expected 10 days roughly I believe, the shirt is fantastic such a great design
One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
March 14 2012 20:49 GMT
#465
Anyone from the Philippines ordered and got their shirt?
Deleted User 109835
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
629 Posts
March 14 2012 22:26 GMT
#466
--- Nuked ---
MaV_gGSC
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1345 Posts
March 14 2012 23:25 GMT
#467
I can't wait for mine
Life's good :D
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
March 14 2012 23:40 GMT
#468
Gah every time this thread gets bumped I get all excited for nothing.
Brunnendieb
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany16 Posts
March 18 2012 15:06 GMT
#469
Okay, so I got my shirt, but the german custom office has my package. There was no bill outside of the package. I have to go there and show them the bill for my order.

But, I have not got any bill yet which I could show them! If I dont pick it up tomorrow (I will leave town for holidays) the package will be sent back. Can anyone help me? I have tríed to contact the shop 2 days ago but no one responded yet.
tobihst
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany20 Posts
March 18 2012 15:31 GMT
#470
On March 19 2012 00:06 Brunnendieb wrote:
Okay, so I got my shirt, but the german custom office has my package. There was no bill outside of the package. I have to go there and show them the bill for my order.

But, I have not got any bill yet which I could show them! If I dont pick it up tomorrow (I will leave town for holidays) the package will be sent back. Can anyone help me? I have tríed to contact the shop 2 days ago but no one responded yet.



Hmm I have the feeling that I am going to encounter this problem in the next few days, too.
akaRobin
Profile Joined January 2012
159 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 12:59:46
March 19 2012 12:58 GMT
#471
On March 19 2012 00:06 Brunnendieb wrote:
Okay, so I got my shirt, but the german custom office has my package. There was no bill outside of the package. I have to go there and show them the bill for my order.

But, I have not got any bill yet which I could show them! If I dont pick it up tomorrow (I will leave town for holidays) the package will be sent back. Can anyone help me? I have tríed to contact the shop 2 days ago but no one responded yet.

check your mails, maybe you have one from PayPal

Waiting now 4weeks
"Yellow SCV so imba" MC MKP @HSC IV
Weson
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Iceland1032 Posts
March 21 2012 20:53 GMT
#472
This sure is taking its time... Are there really no way you can track your order?
"!@€#" - as some guy said
Xandaren
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States93 Posts
March 22 2012 11:12 GMT
#473
I just went to buy the TL Shirt 3-Pack deal but its out due to one of the shirts being out in a Large. Any idea when they'll be getting more?
Just chill man.
i3rainless
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany34 Posts
March 22 2012 11:53 GMT
#474
HEY TL.... TShirts are sold out again!!! We need more :D
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
March 23 2012 16:17 GMT
#475
I finally tested my TL shirt today. I'm pretty sure it's magical and gives at least +2 to confidence, charisma, dexterity and reflex.
Weson
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Iceland1032 Posts
March 29 2012 10:25 GMT
#476
Still waiting for mine. Ordered february 18th...
"!@€#" - as some guy said
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
March 29 2012 11:34 GMT
#477
Did you get the confirmation emails? PM me your Order ID.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
ElfenLied
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany121 Posts
March 30 2012 08:22 GMT
#478
Hey all, so got my shirts today ♥ It only took 37 days in total, can't believe it :D I contacted the shop twice in this matter, but got no response, quite unfortunate. The more annoying thing was that customs duty amount to 7,18€ ($9.6) for 2 T-shirt. This has to be a mistake, is it??

Anyway, T-shirts look great as expected, now I will probably be master soon
vudulp
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil45 Posts
March 31 2012 06:12 GMT
#479
Mine was sent on feb 28. I guess it will take at least one more week based on time which the guy above took to receive, or even more, considering my country. Looking foward to wear mine
j1nzo
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany367 Posts
April 07 2012 23:02 GMT
#480
i finally got mine last week. took about 5 weeks till it got to germany (that includes customs).
really happy about this.
two quick questions:

1. will it be possible to customize jerseys/shirts in the future? with nicknames i mean. that would be great. i'm sure many others would like that as well...
2. is it possible to get the twitch/razor badges on the shoulders (any other sponsors as well) with future orders. that would make it more authentic...
♞ rest in peace Madiba ♞
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko481
ProTech136
Rex 53
SteadfastSC 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51925
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1253
Hyuk 652
BeSt 443
Soma 417
Mini 384
EffOrt 315
Light 313
Larva 246
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
ZerO 144
Mong 110
Barracks 95
Leta 80
Pusan 64
Snow 63
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 54
Mind 40
Yoon 34
Aegong 29
JYJ 27
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4149
XaKoH 381
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1117
Other Games
gofns33235
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko387
Livibee192
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS65
Liquid`VortiX55
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 88
TaKeTV 76
IntoTheiNu 33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3m
OSC
9h 3m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 3m
Online Event
22h 3m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.