• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:12
CEST 02:12
KST 09:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7979 users

Barcraft Montreal: Pictures - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
November 25 2011 16:02 GMT
#41
On November 25 2011 23:57 SwEEt[TearS] wrote:
you should you're like a household name in Montreal now

and I totally knew it was you and we kept bumping into each other but we never spoke awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

edit: I look fucking drunk on the only pic I'm on... guy quicksnapped me while I was watching DRG vs Leenok so I was half glimpsing at the screen rofl


can't be worse than me, I look hangover and way too happy with my drinks and mustache
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 25 2011 18:28 GMT
#42
You guys are beyond funny -___-;
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
November 25 2011 22:54 GMT
#43
On November 26 2011 03:28 Torte de Lini wrote:
You guys are beyond funny -___-;

and you're beyond modest
I know a thread is good when you post in it, it's that bad.
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 25 2011 23:59 GMT
#44
haha, thanks.
Blogs have some of the best topics in my opinion.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 26 2011 00:12 GMT
#45
go into hiding again

another where's torte will pop up within two weeks.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 01:02:16
November 26 2011 00:25 GMT
#46
I have a NEED for SPEED.
[image loading]
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 26 2011 00:31 GMT
#47
You didn't use Vuugo to purchase it? O;
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 26 2011 00:32 GMT
#48
Might want to hide that receipt!
Your computer is so sick ): Im so jelly. Should have a LAN at your place imo
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 26 2011 00:38 GMT
#49
Quick! Everyone to Marko's place.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 01:03:06
November 26 2011 00:59 GMT
#50
Hahahahahahahahah

guyssssss stop trolliN' lol, SSD 4 LIFE

vuugo didn't have it in stock and I needed it on my mac for tonight as I've a big project coming up. Got tons of gears to order, vuugo is the only destination I'll go #futuristicapparels
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
November 26 2011 01:05 GMT
#51
All I hear is excuses Marko o;

<3
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
November 26 2011 01:08 GMT
#52
#DREAMHACK
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
SwEEt[TearS]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1575 Posts
November 26 2011 21:03 GMT
#53
I tried drunk laddering Marko, I'm surprised to announce a higher winning % then when I'm sober.

Might have to do with the fact I 6pooled every game because past 10min I'd just build all spines and spores with my drones and tab out lol
#1 arb fan -- Raelcun is Nuclear backwards. Rekrul is Lurker backwards. Grobyc is Cyborg backwards. Eniram is Marine backwards.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 26 2011 21:26 GMT
#54
Baneling bust is the way to go.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 08:36:12
November 27 2011 08:36 GMT
#55
SSD...... #futureisnow
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
November 27 2011 22:19 GMT
#56
sweet tears, add me markohfive.615
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
sicnarf
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada39 Posts
November 27 2011 22:34 GMT
#57
woah sick I wish I visited TL more often, completely missed this!
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12581
Rain 1775
Artosis 789
White-Ra 220
ToSsGirL 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever647
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1487
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1887
WinterStarcraft80
Other Games
summit1g9022
shahzam708
Day[9].tv597
ArmadaUGS523
JimRising 490
C9.Mang0313
ViBE138
Maynarde117
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• davetesta36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1188
• Day9tv597
• Shiphtur274
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 48m
OSC
12h 48m
Stellar Fest
12h 48m
OSC
23h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.