On November 24 2011 14:09 Torte de Lini wrote:
You guys try too hard to embarrass me.
Boy do I look like shit.
You guys try too hard to embarrass me.
Boy do I look like shit.
No man. Peter's pro skill makes you look awesome! haha
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
s0ju
Canada19 Posts
On November 24 2011 14:09 Torte de Lini wrote: You guys try too hard to embarrass me. Boy do I look like shit. No man. Peter's pro skill makes you look awesome! haha | ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
| ||
|
FML
Canada2 Posts
gg. | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
On November 24 2011 14:13 Rekrul wrote: Lololol Better be masturbating to my photo at least. | ||
|
HaIf
Canada234 Posts
| ||
|
Rekrul
Korea (South)17174 Posts
| ||
|
monx
Canada1400 Posts
| ||
|
s0ju
Canada19 Posts
On November 24 2011 14:19 monx wrote: Should i start a torte's body thread. Chief nerd baller deserves one. You should totally start one! | ||
|
FML
Canada2 Posts
On November 24 2011 14:19 monx wrote: Should i start a torte's body thread. Chief nerd baller deserves one. do it | ||
|
monx
Canada1400 Posts
| ||
|
aZoX
Canada358 Posts
Modeling pictures bro ? I'll take a pict of you w/ your ghetto headphones + banjo wintercoat coming out randomly of the crystal alley ![]() ![]() ![]() BOOM ? | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
No, my friend's doing courses for commercial photography and we were out by this superb fountain near St-Denis. It was a bit hot and so I slouched and got tired/bored. Peter = FML on TL. Consider him for great photos. | ||
|
Siliticx
Canada206 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Steel
Japan2283 Posts
On November 25 2011 08:55 Siliticx wrote: TORTE! Dude,is that really you? Are you kidding me? I was speaking to you for a while without even knowing? ![]() How did you not notice? Torte sounds the same IRL as he does on TL | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
Primadog
United States4411 Posts
| ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
SwEEt[TearS]
Canada1575 Posts
and I totally knew it was you and we kept bumping into each other but we never spoke awwwwwwwwwwwwwww edit: I look fucking drunk on the only pic I'm on... guy quicksnapped me while I was watching DRG vs Leenok so I was half glimpsing at the screen rofl + Show Spoiler [ESPORTSSSSS] + ![]() | ||
|
Louuster
Canada2869 Posts
On November 25 2011 09:07 Steel wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2011 08:55 Siliticx wrote: TORTE! Dude,is that really you? Are you kidding me? I was speaking to you for a while without even knowing? ![]() How did you not notice? Torte sounds the same IRL as he does on TL He talks with everybody in every conversations in the room?lol jkjk | ||
|
Flaccid
8923 Posts
On November 25 2011 09:07 Steel wrote: Show nested quote + On November 25 2011 08:55 Siliticx wrote: TORTE! Dude,is that really you? Are you kidding me? I was speaking to you for a while without even knowing? ![]() How did you not notice? Torte sounds the same IRL as he does on TL Just doesn't shut up in an attempt to build his sentence count? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • musti20045 StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta26 • Hupsaiya • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|