living in Pforzheim, ~100km away from Mannheim.
Just talked to my roommate and we 2 are looking forward to come to Mannheim for some Barcraft-action
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Sushi-Mann
Germany9 Posts
living in Pforzheim, ~100km away from Mannheim. Just talked to my roommate and we 2 are looking forward to come to Mannheim for some Barcraft-action | ||
|
Korkauflauf
1 Post
I'm living in Heidelberg, so I would also join a barcraft in Mannheim! I just moved here, so I unfortunately can't recommend a bar either. | ||
|
FA_ViPeR
Germany187 Posts
| ||
|
RubiksCube
Germany259 Posts
| ||
|
SljnX
Germany103 Posts
Working here in Mannheim. | ||
|
DPeezy
United States3 Posts
| ||
|
Poilon
France139 Posts
| ||
|
Rei_Rice
Germany91 Posts
| ||
|
Ezelios
148 Posts
I for one am STOKED after that MLG last weekend :D | ||
|
azzu
Germany141 Posts
| ||
|
Forte11
Germany26 Posts
Can't promise though. | ||
|
Everest9
Nepal88 Posts
| ||
|
Ezelios
148 Posts
| ||
|
hainrich
Germany144 Posts
i'm also interested :-) | ||
|
3DGlaDOS
Germany607 Posts
| ||
|
Everest9
Nepal88 Posts
| ||
|
Tabularasa
Germany116 Posts
| ||
|
Everest9
Nepal88 Posts
![]() (I have a brand new laptop with HDMI out though, for what it's worth.) | ||
|
ProxyResearch
Poland16 Posts
| ||
|
ojojoMannheim
Germany9 Posts
It´s really a great idea because SC is such a fun and watchting it with friends would be awsome. I may have an location for us all in Mannheim-North. There is no public transportation. So, are you all coming by car? We have a 180m² basement room. We have a 3m canvas, but it´s not installed yet. We could need a HD-Beamer, becaus we yust have a standard one. have a nice day Axel ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Mind Dota 2Hyuk Bisu Larva Leta Zeus Sexy Mini EffOrt Soma [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • CranKy Ducklings SOOP18 • Gemini_19 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|