• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:22
CEST 22:22
KST 05:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7882 users

[BarCraft] St. Louis, MO

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Normal
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 03:03:37
September 08 2011 03:09 GMT
#1
Our next event will NOT be at The Lion's Den. We'll be having it in the city, in Maplewood, at The Post Sports Bar & Grill on Manchester Road.

All you city people who think St Charles is "sooooooo far away" have no excuse now. <3

NEXT EVENT::
NASL Grand Finals
Sunday, December 4, 2011, 7:00pm-11:00pm
The Post Sports Bar & Grill
7372 Manchester Road
Saint Louis, MO 63143

Because it's in the city, this venue is smoke-free

Under 21 is OK


Facebook event
Stl BarCraft on Facebook
polysciguy
Profile Joined August 2010
United States488 Posts
September 09 2011 18:35 GMT
#2
i will be there.....assuming im not working.....but the NASL premiere is sept 14
glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever---napoleon
v1dom
Profile Joined August 2010
159 Posts
September 09 2011 18:47 GMT
#3
Should be able to drop in for this.
elevengaming / 4Kings - retired
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 00:01:15
September 09 2011 23:56 GMT
#4
Whoops! Typo. ^_^ Thanks for pointing that out, haha.

I figure I'll get there a little early, maybe stream some GSL VODs.

PM me for skype if you want.
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
September 10 2011 03:50 GMT
#5
It's about time someone took the initiative to start one of these in STL! I'm busy wednesday nights... but I might be able to bail on some people this wednesday and show up...
I'm just gonna play it by ear.
cojosc2
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States87 Posts
September 10 2011 03:52 GMT
#6
I have classes that day. Glad to see people trying to start a scene over here though!!! Best of luck.
res0rt
Profile Joined October 2004
United States41 Posts
September 10 2011 03:55 GMT
#7
I'll check it out.
Your habits create character, and your character is your destiny. What are your habits?
Spray
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States402 Posts
September 10 2011 04:33 GMT
#8
i was waiting for one to be in the stl. area. haha to bad im 15 ^^ have fun fellow missourians
HuK Fighting~~!
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-10 07:58:54
September 10 2011 07:58 GMT
#9
On September 10 2011 13:33 Spray wrote:
i was waiting for one to be in the stl. area. haha to bad im 15 ^^ have fun fellow missourians


I'm pretty sure you could come out but they'll most likely kick you out at 9 >_>
Miker
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2 Posts
September 13 2011 01:09 GMT
#10
I'll be there, hope other TL members will be there too
Fatal_Wound
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
33 Posts
September 13 2011 14:50 GMT
#11
I'd come, but I live in Chicago for college now. Definitely nice to see one in STL now. Time to spread the baseball love ^^
jesuscraft
Profile Joined July 2007
144 Posts
September 13 2011 17:40 GMT
#12
I live 10 minutes from there. I'll come
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
September 15 2011 18:50 GMT
#13
The event was awesome! We had a great turnout and I can't wait for the next one.

Some pics here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.590568201026.2073094.159500181&l=a18f50e46c&type=1
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
September 15 2011 22:01 GMT
#14
So jealous! Wish I could've made it. Keep us posted on the date for the next one! (Hope we have one closer to the Chesterfield area)
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
September 17 2011 04:56 GMT
#15
Bumped for new event!
Schoenhole
Profile Joined March 2011
United States88 Posts
September 18 2011 22:01 GMT
#16
45-50 people showed up for the first one. Hopefully even more will show! Count me in again
(╮°-°)╮︵┳━┳ tables don't like to be flipped
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
September 19 2011 05:10 GMT
#17
Hm, depends on my meetings that night but if I can get out early enough I'll stop by as well
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
September 20 2011 23:47 GMT
#18
Why do these always get planned on nights where I work? T_T

Hopefully it rains that night, b/c I work outdoors, and sometimes get nights off if there's heavy rain.
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
September 30 2011 11:49 GMT
#19
Wish I wasn't sick, I was looking forward to my 1st barcraft. I'll definitely have 2 people coming to the next MLG barcraft. Hope you guys have fun tomorrow/today.
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
oPlaiD
Profile Joined March 2011
United States31 Posts
September 30 2011 12:03 GMT
#20
Hmmm... I might make an appearance, though I wish it wasn't out west.
Samuel Lingle - Senior Editor - http://www.esfiworld.com/
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
September 30 2011 12:26 GMT
#21
It's so far away T_T, if there's ever one around U-city I know a lot of people at WashU/SLU that want to go.
OokeyIkky
Profile Joined June 2011
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-30 23:15:15
September 30 2011 16:48 GMT
#22
I live around Scott AFB area. Maybe next time around if some people want a ride lemme know.
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
October 02 2011 17:24 GMT
#23
How did the second BarCraft go? Were the attendance numbers similar to the first?
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
October 04 2011 01:05 GMT
#24
Yeah it went really well! It was ABOUT 50 people, some familiar faces and some new faces. The projector was awesome once we got it set up, and we had a guy bring a sweet audio setup so everything was heard loud and clear. Check out some pictures one of our guys took:

http://atheistmartyr.imgur.com/barcraft_93011#Yh8ED

These are gonna just keep getting better! The next one, the 6th, will probably be a smaller one, but MLG is gonna be ridiculous. Plus we're gonna have drink specials going forward, and we SHOULD have some sweet giveaways for MLG. I'm psyched
how
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States538 Posts
October 07 2011 02:31 GMT
#25
Literally just found out about this, on my way there now.
http://twitter.com/howsc
how
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States538 Posts
October 07 2011 06:56 GMT
#26
I went, was a bit later, but it was pretty cool, I hope I can make it there sunday for the finals! Thanks a lot gilligan for setting this up, you're awesome!
http://twitter.com/howsc
Alizee-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States845 Posts
October 07 2011 07:21 GMT
#27
Pretty cool, I live in St. Louis, but where its located you can hardly call it that lol, I dont even follow sc2 anymore so I dont know if I'd ever go, but neat its in the area anyway.
Strength behind the Pride
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
October 07 2011 13:19 GMT
#28
Wow, I was looking for one in the midwest but couldn't find one. So excited to hear about this. I unfortunately can't make it to this one do to prior engagements but I will certainly try to come if there is one for the next MLG. Thanks to all the hard work of the people organizing this.
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
thingULTRA
Profile Joined January 2011
United States48 Posts
October 07 2011 19:11 GMT
#29
i will absolutely be there for the mlg next weekend! i go to Lindenwood so its practically walking distance from me, i couldnt be happier there is one so close especially since i would be normally willing to drive a good bit for something like this
"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you"
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
October 09 2011 00:09 GMT
#30
awesome dude! I got my bachelors from Lindenwood so I know some people there who are coming. bring friends!
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
October 10 2011 04:24 GMT
#31
I think I'm actually gonna be able to make it to this next one! I missed the first two due to work

Hope to see everyone there, can't wait!!!
XDBlink
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1 Post
October 11 2011 13:43 GMT
#32
Sweet! Looks like I joined TL at the right time, I live in St. Louis as of now and will definitly be there if I can figure a way out. Thanks guys!
For The Swarm
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
October 13 2011 02:35 GMT
#33
Just a bump to bring this to the top; MLG is this weekend. Lets get a good turnout!
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
November 12 2011 03:23 GMT
#34
new event for providence!
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
November 21 2011 03:04 GMT
#35
The Providence BarCraft was a whole lot of fun, and we have the next one lined up for the NASL Grand Final!
Miker
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2 Posts
November 27 2011 05:18 GMT
#36
Not to take over for gilligan or anything (he's the man!), but the next Barcraft STL will be in the city on December 4 to watch the NASL Finals. It should start around 7 pm and go until 11 pm.

Facebook event is here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=295264453826978

If you didn't make it out to the events at the Lion's Den, this is a considerably closer event, so make sure to come out and have some fun.
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 05:22:57
November 27 2011 05:22 GMT
#37
:O 15 minutes from my house, will try to make this one unless there're exams.
diadje
Profile Joined November 2011
7 Posts
January 27 2012 20:32 GMT
#38
When's the next STL barcraft?! Let's keep this alive!!!!
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
January 27 2012 21:26 GMT
#39
2/4 BarCraft STL Lan http://www.facebook.com/events/154334178012800/
3/23-25 MLG Winter Championship http://www.facebook.com/groups/barcraftstl/
Thank God and gunrun.
diadje
Profile Joined November 2011
7 Posts
January 31 2012 05:21 GMT
#40
thx!
gilligan156
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60 Posts
July 07 2012 04:31 GMT
#41
Apologies for bumping an old Post, but I hate to start a new one needlessly.

STL BarCraft will be meeting 7/15 at 6pm at The Post Sports Bar & Grill for the NASL Season 3 Finals!
link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/260366994069563/

as always @BarCraftSTL on twitter ^_^
Psychonian
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2322 Posts
November 24 2012 22:45 GMT
#42
*ahem* Can we bring this back plox?
Trans Rights
Drmooose
Profile Joined March 2011
United States390 Posts
November 25 2012 03:20 GMT
#43
Join the Facebook group! Barcraft for IPL I believe!
I have a question...
Hydro033
Profile Joined July 2012
United States136 Posts
October 03 2013 18:21 GMT
#44
Barcraft for IEM NY. https://www.facebook.com/groups/barcraftstl/events/
#Wet4Ret
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 156
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 197
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10068
League of Legends
Doublelift724
Counter-Strike
fl0m1615
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu577
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam407
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0181
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 38m
Online Event
14h 38m
FEL
19h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.