• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:22
CEST 11:22
KST 18:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9822 users

Barcraft San Diego for MLG Raleigh!

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Normal
siist3m
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 04:08:32
August 17 2011 03:57 GMT
#1
Poll: Will you be attending?

Yes (103)
 
91%

No (10)
 
9%

113 total votes

Your vote: Will you be attending?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



[image loading]

WHERE: All American Grill
7510 Hazard Center Drive, Suite #215, San Diego, CA

WHEN: Sunday, August 28th, 2011. 2PM to final match


If you could please say yes on the poll if you plan on coming, the Manager wants a rough estimate so he knows how to staff it. Thanks!
The tables will be set up closer to the TVs for us when we get there.
Normal menu and waiting service will be provided!
We have the whole atrium to ourselves.
There are about 5 or 6 more TVs behind me in the picture.
We can also pull down the shades to shield our nerd eyes.
I am in contact with Diggity and he will be there. (If you read this Diggity feel free to Hijack it)

There is a VGA outlet on the wall for us to hook up a computer to stream to all the TVs, however, they are having issues with the audio jack, so we may need to find some decent speakers for this.

Daymon the manager has been super supportive of this and wishes to do more in the future!
I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
August 17 2011 04:19 GMT
#2
If no Barcraft LA pops up, I'll be there!
Thank God and gunrun.
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
August 17 2011 04:30 GMT
#3
hmmm
why so 진지해?
cKgQuasheR
Profile Joined July 2011
United States26 Posts
August 17 2011 04:57 GMT
#4
hopefully I can make it, voted yes though, because it's fairly probable I'll be able to
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
August 17 2011 05:48 GMT
#5
I'd be interested in going to this.
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
HCl
Profile Joined August 2011
1 Post
August 17 2011 09:30 GMT
#6
Living on campus at UCSD over the summer, so I should be able to make it, and I hope to bring a friend along.
SocialisT
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden160 Posts
August 17 2011 10:09 GMT
#7
Will there be alcohol? Lots of alcohol?
"There is nothing cooler than being proud of the things you love" - Day9
Webbous
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1 Post
August 17 2011 10:49 GMT
#8
Oh man day before classes. Nice to see its right off the trolley station :D
Nehtaro
Profile Joined January 2011
United States112 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 01:10:45
August 17 2011 12:04 GMT
#9
is it 21+, even if I don't drink?

EDIT: I will be attending ^_^
Jarrito
Profile Joined March 2011
United States51 Posts
August 17 2011 20:44 GMT
#10
Def will be attending, going to be bringing as many people as possible!
god_forbids
Profile Joined October 2010
United States111 Posts
August 17 2011 22:20 GMT
#11
If I can get away from work in San Clemente I might be able to bring myself +1. Will confirm by answering poll when I know for sure but this looks like a very cool event. Keep up the good work!
Junkka: "I prepared this" Protoss hwaiting!!!
AfterEleven
Profile Joined May 2011
151 Posts
August 17 2011 22:30 GMT
#12
Looks amazing! Wish I could go.
bech
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark162 Posts
August 17 2011 22:34 GMT
#13
Man I miss San Diego
XplayN.com - Danish SC2 news and events.
TheWoozy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States34 Posts
August 18 2011 09:42 GMT
#14
Will hopefully be there +2
Go forward, in the direction of your dreams. San Diego State University! Aztecs!
siist3m
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
August 18 2011 15:05 GMT
#15
On August 17 2011 21:04 Nehtaro wrote:
is it 21+, even if I don't drink?

It's a bar and grill, you should be fine!
I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
boyle
Profile Joined March 2011
United States134 Posts
August 18 2011 16:31 GMT
#16
i will let my friend in sd know about this. should be fun.
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
August 18 2011 23:16 GMT
#17
On August 17 2011 13:30 Rekrul wrote:
hmmm


Is Rekrul in SD? Should we be scared?
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
bonachon261
Profile Joined May 2011
United States10 Posts
August 19 2011 06:06 GMT
#18
nombre! illl go
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
August 20 2011 21:43 GMT
#19
On August 17 2011 13:30 Rekrul wrote:
hmmm

Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
GKG
Profile Joined June 2011
United States37 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-23 16:55:51
August 23 2011 16:46 GMT
#20
I will be there. And may be bringing a couple of buddies.

However, the grill's website calendar shows a Padres game on that day. Is that going to be an issue? are we gonna be competing for space/TVs/noise? I've never gone to a sports bar so...
AuF.Calypso
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1 Post
August 23 2011 16:49 GMT
#21
Will be attending plus a friend. Can't wait!
ThisIsJimmy
Profile Joined July 2004
United States546 Posts
August 23 2011 23:44 GMT
#22
This is pretty cool! I would go if I wasn't at MLG . If there are more in the future though for GSL or something I'll definitely try to go
Twitter @_ThisIsJimmy_
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
August 23 2011 23:57 GMT
#23
On August 24 2011 01:46 GKG wrote:
I will be there. And may be bringing a couple of buddies.

However, the grill's website calendar shows a Padres game on that day. Is that going to be an issue? are we gonna be competing for space/TVs/noise? I've never gone to a sports bar so...

Good question for OP to address / talk with Manager about

San Diego and their Padres
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
siist3m
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
August 24 2011 01:00 GMT
#24
On August 24 2011 01:46 GKG wrote:
I will be there. And may be bringing a couple of buddies.

However, the grill's website calendar shows a Padres game on that day. Is that going to be an issue? are we gonna be competing for space/TVs/noise? I've never gone to a sports bar so...


There is an atrium divided off on the side of the bar that is all for us!
I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
siist3m
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
August 24 2011 01:02 GMT
#25
On August 24 2011 08:44 ThisIsJimmy wrote:
This is pretty cool! I would go if I wasn't at MLG . If there are more in the future though for GSL or something I'll definitely try to go



The manager was asking for dates for more events, hopefully we can plan more events or plan something weekly and watch the best GSL matches or something like that!
I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
GKG
Profile Joined June 2011
United States37 Posts
August 25 2011 07:13 GMT
#26
On August 24 2011 10:00 siist3m wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2011 01:46 GKG wrote:
I will be there. And may be bringing a couple of buddies.

However, the grill's website calendar shows a Padres game on that day. Is that going to be an issue? are we gonna be competing for space/TVs/noise? I've never gone to a sports bar so...


There is an atrium divided off on the side of the bar that is all for us!

Excellent. Lookin' forward to this, then!
Jaef
Profile Joined May 2010
United States12 Posts
August 25 2011 08:00 GMT
#27
Since Diggity confirmed I'll be all over this.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
August 25 2011 08:43 GMT
#28
I'm there unless an Orange County / South LA County BARCRAFT venue pops up.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
August 25 2011 08:51 GMT
#29
Wow looks like there will be quite a showing. I would love to attend one of these events, but I'm not 21 yet.
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
August 25 2011 08:52 GMT
#30
is it 21+? if its not i'll be there...
Ibsen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States102 Posts
August 25 2011 20:56 GMT
#31
I'll be attending as long as I am back from Pax on time.
SadStarcraft
Profile Joined August 2010
Mexico56 Posts
August 26 2011 07:36 GMT
#32
On August 25 2011 17:52 johnnywup wrote:
is it 21+? if its not i'll be there...


i would like to know this as well.
Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
August 26 2011 07:58 GMT
#33
not 21+. just 21+ to drink
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
Baarn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2702 Posts
August 26 2011 08:06 GMT
#34
I'll come check this event out.
There's no S in KT. :P
inn5013orecl
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States227 Posts
August 26 2011 09:17 GMT
#35
I'm coming back to SD from LA on Sunday. If I make it back in time I'll be sure to come.
i live with a korean who doesnt play sc...wtf
krazymunky
Profile Joined June 2008
United States727 Posts
August 26 2011 22:24 GMT
#36
hopefully not all 84 people from the poll are going. i mean it would be good for esports but very crowded lol
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Maynard
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States889 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-27 03:27:50
August 27 2011 03:05 GMT
#37
How bouts some discounts on beer?
siist3m
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
August 27 2011 19:52 GMT
#38
On August 27 2011 12:05 Maynard wrote:
How bouts some discounts on beer?

I wish! They are letting us use the place for free though.
I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
Sneakysnakez
Profile Joined August 2010
United States13 Posts
August 28 2011 00:45 GMT
#39
I am attending and bringing a friend!
Hokay
Profile Joined May 2007
United States738 Posts
August 28 2011 20:09 GMT
#40
Just found out about this! Next time
dark_dragoon10
Profile Joined May 2010
United States299 Posts
August 29 2011 00:33 GMT
#41
I was just there... very awesome!!!!! Made watching mlg way more fun!!
The TYRANT IS BACK! JAEDONG HWAITING! Nal_rA, Yellow, Boxer 4 life. Stephano, MC, and Zergbong!!!!
Jaef
Profile Joined May 2010
United States12 Posts
August 29 2011 00:34 GMT
#42
Huge crowd, holy shit. Had some great fun. Nice to see Diggity again and meet some new people.
Razma
Profile Joined August 2011
1 Post
August 29 2011 01:20 GMT
#43
It was a real good time. A lot busier then I thought it would be.

Good food and better people!

itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-29 02:53:05
August 29 2011 01:46 GMT
#44
Just got back from this event. Thanks to the people who got this organized, the venue and the experience was quite good. Watching a stream in a public setting with alcohol available is a welcome change from sitting around watching it at home.

I took a few pictures on my camera at the event, and I'll post them up here:

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

Higher resolution available at my Flickr

To those guys sitting at my table, it was nice meeting and chatting with you; hopefully we can meet at future Barcrafts here in town!
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
siist3m
Profile Joined December 2010
United States113 Posts
August 29 2011 02:23 GMT
#45
Thanks for posting those pics! Thanks to everyone who came out. The manager LOVED US! We were loud, how a sports bar should be! Sorry for the medium quality and off center stream, hopefully I can fix this. Thanks to EVERYONE again for coming out and I hope to see you all again!
I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.
Velhym
Profile Joined August 2010
United States22 Posts
August 29 2011 12:05 GMT
#46
Wow, great turn out! Wish I weren't sick and could have gone. Any plans yet for Code S Finals?
Velhym
Profile Joined August 2010
United States22 Posts
August 29 2011 12:22 GMT
#47
Bah, nevermind. Code S finals are scheduled for the normal 2am PST according to Gom. Was hoping for an earlier start.
DragonSharp
Profile Joined October 2009
United States85 Posts
August 30 2011 05:03 GMT
#48
On August 29 2011 10:46 itsjustatank wrote:



To those guys sitting at my table, it was nice meeting and chatting with you; hopefully we can meet at future Barcrafts here in town!



Same here dude! It was an awesome time. Hopefully I can see you around in UCSD this winter for the Winter GameFest?
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
August 31 2011 07:01 GMT
#49
On August 30 2011 14:03 DragonSharp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2011 10:46 itsjustatank wrote:



To those guys sitting at my table, it was nice meeting and chatting with you; hopefully we can meet at future Barcrafts here in town!



Same here dude! It was an awesome time. Hopefully I can see you around in UCSD this winter for the Winter GameFest?


If I'm still in town by then, sure. There is another tournament at UCSD happening before that, though.
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
johnnyfranckfeel
Profile Joined July 2011
United States20 Posts
August 31 2011 18:38 GMT
#50
hey guys im thinking of starting one in ohio and im new to team liquid so i have no idea how to start a thread about it can someone please tell me how to create a thread haha thank you
Nachielous
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Jamaica114 Posts
September 11 2011 06:58 GMT
#51
wish I knew about this ealier whens the next one ?
ProteiNSheikH
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
South Africa49 Posts
September 22 2011 01:26 GMT
#52
sup guys, looks like blizzard wants to collaborate with organizers to make barcraft an even better experience in the future! :D

"Have you or someone you know ran a BarCraft? Blizzard is gearing up to help support BarCraft, so check out the questionnaire here!"

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/3552220/BarCraft_Questionnaire-9_21_2011#blog
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." -Verbal Kint
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1653
Hyuk 390
Bisu 388
Dewaltoss 88
Larva 83
Killer 80
Leta 76
Sexy 65
EffOrt 60
ZerO 55
[ Show more ]
Soma 49
ToSsGirL 42
soO 40
Yoon 37
Sharp 35
Aegong 33
Light 31
Bale 22
NaDa 18
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
JulyZerg 10
sorry 6
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 410
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss793
byalli735
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor959
crisheroes444
Other Games
gofns28077
summit1g7843
singsing1679
olofmeister988
ceh9649
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2382
League of Legends
• Stunt400
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 38m
OSC
12h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.