• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:09
CEST 01:09
KST 08:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10391 users

TL -BanHammer & FriendMarker - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 20:06:28
August 16 2011 20:03 GMT
#41
On August 17 2011 04:59 zul wrote:
I wish I saw this yesterday. reading through the EG announcement thread was a pain and I would have banned a lot of people. I`m not going to use it for now, but surely keep it in mind and if the next thread is going down the trollish road I will try it out.

why do you think i final sit down today and programmed it? ^^

Version 1.0 is out. should be bug free tested everything.
BTW coding in javascript is like driving a gocard as f1 pilot...

Save gaming: kill esport
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 16 2011 20:12 GMT
#42
On August 17 2011 04:33 SonuvBob wrote:
I AM INVINCIBLE!!!


I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
August 16 2011 20:25 GMT
#43
[image loading]

Administrator
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
August 16 2011 20:26 GMT
#44
On August 17 2011 04:36 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 04:33 SonuvBob wrote:
I AM INVINCIBLE!!!


Where are some tanks of liquid nitrogen when you need them? ._.



On August 17 2011 05:25 SonuvBob wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




Ah, there they were
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 20:35:53
August 16 2011 20:35 GMT
#45
Edit: i'm bad.
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
August 16 2011 20:47 GMT
#46
Downloading this just to block Nyovne.
Moderator
Stijx
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States804 Posts
August 16 2011 20:54 GMT
#47
I honestly don't think this is a good idea... it'll just take away from the discussion aspect of the forum :/ if you block someone who says one trollish thing and then you miss his excellent point in the next thread, you'll miss out.
CallmeMuppet
Profile Joined May 2010
Ireland176 Posts
August 16 2011 21:08 GMT
#48
On August 17 2011 05:54 Stijx wrote:
I honestly don't think this is a good idea... it'll just take away from the discussion aspect of the forum :/ if you block someone who says one trollish thing and then you miss his excellent point in the next thread, you'll miss out.


I'm happy to have this, I can't stand those guys writing : "04:30 Player A builds 10 lings" in every fucking tourney thread and I don't care if they write anything useful ever.

Thx for providing!
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
August 16 2011 21:20 GMT
#49
On August 17 2011 06:08 CallmeMuppet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 05:54 Stijx wrote:
I honestly don't think this is a good idea... it'll just take away from the discussion aspect of the forum :/ if you block someone who says one trollish thing and then you miss his excellent point in the next thread, you'll miss out.


I'm happy to have this, I can't stand those guys writing : "04:30 Player A builds 10 lings" in every fucking tourney thread and I don't care if they write anything useful ever.

Thx for providing!

Why are you even here?
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
August 16 2011 21:24 GMT
#50
On August 17 2011 06:08 CallmeMuppet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 05:54 Stijx wrote:
I honestly don't think this is a good idea... it'll just take away from the discussion aspect of the forum :/ if you block someone who says one trollish thing and then you miss his excellent point in the next thread, you'll miss out.


I'm happy to have this, I can't stand those guys writing : "04:30 Player A builds 10 lings" in every fucking tourney thread and I don't care if they write anything useful ever.

Thx for providing!


??? You mean those Live Report threads? Where you know, one is supposed to report what's happening live? Haha, I hope you're trolling... unless you thought those are balance/ imba thread :S
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
August 16 2011 21:28 GMT
#51
On August 17 2011 06:08 CallmeMuppet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 05:54 Stijx wrote:
I honestly don't think this is a good idea... it'll just take away from the discussion aspect of the forum :/ if you block someone who says one trollish thing and then you miss his excellent point in the next thread, you'll miss out.


I'm happy to have this, I can't stand those guys writing : "04:30 Player A builds 10 lings" in every fucking tourney thread and I don't care if they write anything useful ever.

Thx for providing!

is he complaining about people like Drazerk and MoonBear LRing in the LR threads? wow.

Don't think i'll be using this myself. If he's really that bad, he'll get banned, and i wont have to see his posts anyways.
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
August 16 2011 21:35 GMT
#52
Haha. This is funny, but I would not use something like this. What if you miss good information?
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
August 16 2011 21:37 GMT
#53
I dont agree with this at all, are we not men here? can we not shrug off the stupid comments we see on TL? If someone has a differing opinion, or is just plain stupid, who cares, move on with your day. TL has mods, are you saying they are not doing there job or something? i thought the moderation was preety much perfect, if someone is out of line, they will receive the hammer, if we have everyone running around the threads going "ugh this guy made ONE stupid post in this thread, i think i will permanently erase his comments from my life and never see his comments/opinions ever again", we'd have 1/2 the posts in any thread, and never learn a damn thing. Just ignore it if someones making stupid comments, trolls are easy to spot you know.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 21:42:50
August 16 2011 21:41 GMT
#54
On August 16 2011 23:47 infinity21 wrote:
This is a perfect anti-torte measure!
Torte's gone quiet...
Seems like a nifty tool, but I'd rather just deal with all of TL I guess.
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
Teton
Profile Joined May 2010
France1656 Posts
August 16 2011 21:50 GMT
#55
javascript suxx :D
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
August 16 2011 22:10 GMT
#56
Awesome. On some forums I have like 300+ people on my ignore list. I've been eager to block people that troll repeatedly.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
August 16 2011 22:49 GMT
#57
On August 17 2011 05:12 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 04:33 SonuvBob wrote:
I AM INVINCIBLE!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG5038H27Nw


the asteroids script is so fun (especially in conjunction with flying monkeys)
Writer
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
August 16 2011 22:51 GMT
#58
On August 17 2011 07:49 ]343[ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 05:12 Serejai wrote:
On August 17 2011 04:33 SonuvBob wrote:
I AM INVINCIBLE!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG5038H27Nw


the asteroids script is so fun (especially in conjunction with flying monkeys)


What, may I ask, is a flying monkey?
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
ClysmiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2192 Posts
August 16 2011 22:54 GMT
#59
Haha, not sure that I'll use this, but it's an awesome and fun idea
Kimaker
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2131 Posts
August 16 2011 23:00 GMT
#60
On August 17 2011 07:51 Serejai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:49 ]343[ wrote:
On August 17 2011 05:12 Serejai wrote:
On August 17 2011 04:33 SonuvBob wrote:
I AM INVINCIBLE!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG5038H27Nw


the asteroids script is so fun (especially in conjunction with flying monkeys)


What, may I ask, is a flying monkey?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=47518

that.
Entusman #54 (-_-) ||"Gold is for the Mistress-Silver for the Maid-Copper for the craftsman cunning in his trade. "Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall, But Iron — Cold Iron — is master of them all|| "Optimism is Cowardice."- Oswald Spengler
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 114
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13757
Artosis 547
White-Ra 239
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever428
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift4465
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1159
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1917
Trikslyr50
Other Games
summit1g7687
Grubby3612
ArmadaUGS859
shahzam587
JimRising 359
C9.Mang0339
ZombieGrub49
Mew2King44
Maynarde4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick442
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 68
• davetesta41
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1024
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 51m
OSC
13h 51m
Stellar Fest
13h 51m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.