• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10085 users

TL -BanHammer & FriendMarker - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
January 02 2012 02:51 GMT
#101
I still have the problem where when i try to open spoilers it sends me to the top of the page.
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-02 17:09:38
January 02 2012 17:02 GMT
#102
Version 1.8 :
Spoiler bug fixed!
Save gaming: kill esport
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
January 02 2012 17:39 GMT
#103
Thanks for the quickfix! I don't know what i would do without this
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
January 02 2012 17:54 GMT
#104
On January 03 2012 02:39 Gao Xi wrote:
Thanks for the quickfix! I don't know what i would do without this


np. if i have a little time i think about adding a yellow and red card option.
So you can make a difference between one bad post and an obvious idiot.

On December 28 2011 22:24 Probe1 wrote:
Does this still work after the site update? I installed it and can't find the Options.


Now yes.
Options are on top right over the total stream numbers.
Save gaming: kill esport
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 21:06:25
January 10 2012 20:59 GMT
#105
On January 03 2012 02:02 skeldark wrote:
Version 1.8 :
Spoiler bug fixed!


<333333333333333333333 I can read LR threads again!

edit: These ownpost + friendpost markers are fucking awesome
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
January 11 2012 00:07 GMT
#106
On August 16 2011 23:39 skeldark wrote:
How to get a good list:
There are many threads where you can start to build up your Banlist e.g.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=257589&currentpage=last
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=182538
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255254&currentpage=last


I'd just like to say that, clicking these three links and seeing the three threads you chose, I started laughing so hard I was crying. It's totally correct-- but also objectively hilarious.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
January 11 2012 00:33 GMT
#107
On January 11 2012 09:07 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 23:39 skeldark wrote:
How to get a good list:
There are many threads where you can start to build up your Banlist e.g.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=257589&currentpage=last
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=182538
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=255254&currentpage=last


I'd just like to say that, clicking these three links and seeing the three threads you chose, I started laughing so hard I was crying. It's totally correct-- but also objectively hilarious.


LOL I'd have to agree... thx for this :D
133 221 333 123 111
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
January 11 2012 04:17 GMT
#108
This will come in handy for the kpop thread :D
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
April 11 2012 17:00 GMT
#109
Sorry to bump this thread. So I am starting to use this thing and find it awesome. I however have the issue that it changes the date from:
'MMMM DD YYYY HH:mm' to 'MM DD YYYY HH:mm' which is... obnoxious. I'm wondering, since I don't see anyone else mentioning it, is this a conscious change and if so, could it be possible to have a check mark for that too(or in the least have check mark for 'DD MM YYYY HH:mm')?
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 19:33:02
April 13 2012 19:20 GMT
#110
On April 12 2012 02:00 Zarahtra wrote:
Sorry to bump this thread. So I am starting to use this thing and find it awesome. I however have the issue that it changes the date from:
'MMMM DD YYYY HH:mm' to 'MM DD YYYY HH:mm' which is... obnoxious. I'm wondering, since I don't see anyone else mentioning it, is this a conscious change and if so, could it be possible to have a check mark for that too(or in the least have check mark for 'DD MM YYYY HH:mm')?

I use dark theme too and my buttons, Darktheme buttons and long usernames could be to much for one line.
So i did this little trick to get more space. I can make a marker for it.
For now just go into the sourcecode (right mousebutton on the script) and find

// -----------------------make term shorter by cutting month out


comment everything under it out with //
until


//---------------- NUKE BANNED


DId not update this for long time now because most of the new changes i did in the past are very personal and i dont think most people want them in.
like hidding liquidbet or remove the tl banner or a link to search for your username in content.

Save gaming: kill esport
StarGalaxy
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany744 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-11 20:39:53
July 11 2012 20:37 GMT
#111
I just discovered this script.
Very useful thanks!
I only use it for the friends list atm.
Pretty cool to highlight posts from famous ppl.

Maybe some ppl are interested in that. Here is my list:
>Chill</span>,skeldark,MorroW,Thorzain,Liquid`Jinro,Liquid`TLO,iNcontroL,GoOdy,iNcontro,Liquid`NonY,Type|NarutO,Socke,DarKFoRcE,kAra,Grubby,IdrA,djWHEAT,d.Apollo,Khaldor,Husky,HDstarcraft,Artosi,Naniwa,HuK,Nerchio,SK.MC,dignitasBlinG,SaSe,MaNa,TypeDBS,MrBitter,TaKeTV,NightEnD,aTnClouD,Carmac,Excalibur_Z,Empire.kas,ROOTT1,mouzKaelaris,mouz.Hasu,White-Ra,itmeJP,>Day[9]</span>,,
You can just copy and paste them!

This is a very incomplete list so if you have additions feel free to post them.
Cj hero | Zest
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
July 12 2012 17:21 GMT
#112
On July 12 2012 05:37 OrbitalPlane wrote:
I just discovered this script.
Very useful thanks!
I only use it for the friends list atm.
Pretty cool to highlight posts from famous ppl.

Maybe some ppl are interested in that. Here is my list:
>Chill</span>,skeldark,MorroW,Thorzain,Liquid`Jinro,Liquid`TLO,iNcontroL,GoOdy,iNcontro,Liquid`NonY,Type|NarutO,Socke,DarKFoRcE,kAra,Grubby,IdrA,djWHEAT,d.Apollo,Khaldor,Husky,HDstarcraft,Artosi,Naniwa,HuK,Nerchio,SK.MC,dignitasBlinG,SaSe,MaNa,TypeDBS,MrBitter,TaKeTV,NightEnD,aTnClouD,Carmac,Excalibur_Z,Empire.kas,ROOTT1,mouzKaelaris,mouz.Hasu,White-Ra,itmeJP,>Day[9]</span>,,
You can just copy and paste them!

This is a very incomplete list so if you have additions feel free to post them.

im a little bit offended to be with some of the guys on the same list
If i see a really good post from someone i add them too. Most of the time if i see them again they have something good to add.

Sadly i lost by clearing firefox cache last time my list

Sorry for the </span> stuff and so but this script is old and started as private tool so i never really cleaned it.

Save gaming: kill esport
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
July 14 2012 00:08 GMT
#113
Anyone know a good extension tool for Chrome users to read this script?

I recently switched from Firefox and dont wanna go back, but I also miss the BanHammer addon T_T
Skol
pampelmus
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Switzerland215 Posts
July 15 2012 22:31 GMT
#114
Discovered this in the MMR thread, can't get it working with Chrome... any reasons?
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
July 18 2012 09:33 GMT
#115
On July 14 2012 09:08 Emnjay808 wrote:
Anyone know a good extension tool for Chrome users to read this script?

I recently switched from Firefox and dont wanna go back, but I also miss the BanHammer addon T_T

On July 16 2012 07:31 pampelmus wrote:
Discovered this in the MMR thread, can't get it working with Chrome... any reasons?

One day it stoped working with crome.
I dont know why
When there is a debug box in crome you perhaps can say me what he dont like
Save gaming: kill esport
T-oastbro-T
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany378 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-09 23:09:18
August 09 2013 22:38 GMT
#116
Thanks for the script, it's really useful. Opera-users should add
window.unsafeWindow = window;
at the beginning though, otherwise the variable is undefined. Since this thread is specified as the script homepage, I necroed it in case some other Opera-users find the script on userscripts.org (like I did just now) and can't figure out why it won't work.

EDIT: The website-design was changed, so there's no more span with the class topright anymore. This means, that there's no link to the options because the script can't find the element to insert it in. But replacing

scripttextEDIT += '</span ><br> ';
var $somewhere2 = $main('span[class="topright"]');

with

scripttextEDIT += '</span > ';
var $somewhere2 = $main('div[class="top_menu right"]');

brings it back and places it at the top in the navbar.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 482
UpATreeSC 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1029
Dewaltoss 137
firebathero 88
Zeus 68
Trap 48
Sexy 30
zelot 30
soO 23
ToSsGirL 21
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 15
Dota 2
Gorgc7064
qojqva2305
Dendi855
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1180
Fnx 693
edward0
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5354
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
Grubby4618
summit1g1868
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo568
ceh9449
byalli366
C9.Mang0154
KnowMe152
ArmadaUGS146
TKL 120
BRAT_OK 71
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV247
BasetradeTV245
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3005
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 30m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 30m
Stellar Fest
18h 30m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.