• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7210 users

Barcraft Denton TX [MLG RALEIGH] 8/28/11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Normal
chasdabigone
Profile Joined October 2010
11 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-04 16:51:10
August 04 2011 16:45 GMT
#1
[image loading]

reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/BarCraft/comments/j65c6/mlg_raleigh_barcraft_denton_tx/

I'm starting up a BarCraft league here in Denton!
what? you don't know what barcraft is?
have you been living under a rock?

BarCraft combines the two greatest things in entertainment: e-sports and alcohol!
Come cheer on StarCraft 2's greatest players Live as they strive to get part of that $200k in prize money at MLG Raleigh.

In case you didn't know - MLG Anaheim broke tons of records for viewers of a live event - they even got 1/3 of the views of the SUPERBOWL!!!!! Some expect the viewership of MLG Raleigh to break even those epic figures!!!

In addition to watching starcraft champs duke it out - we'll also have some mariokart going on (with some gentlemanly side betting). Two pool tables, tons of great seating (BYO beanbag chair encouraged), and a fully stocked beer wall - 52 BEERS ON TAP!
integrity
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1014 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-04 17:34:02
August 04 2011 17:31 GMT
#2
omg!!

i live in dallas i might have to come up for this!! i cant wait

more of this all over the us plz
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
August 04 2011 18:00 GMT
#3
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH! Finally a reason to go to Haileys! Lol. Oh, and Starcraft! See you guys there!
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
SpaceToaster
Profile Joined October 2010
United States289 Posts
August 04 2011 21:57 GMT
#4
Will be there. Absolutely.
tjg92
Profile Joined March 2011
United States100 Posts
August 06 2011 23:51 GMT
#5
Neat. I'll probably go.
The Maze Blog: http://mazeblog-tjg92.blogspot.com
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
August 06 2011 23:53 GMT
#6
On August 05 2011 03:00 theBOOCH wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH! Finally a reason to go to Haileys! Lol. Oh, and Starcraft! See you guys there!


lol I saw the title of this thread and was like, hey I know where Denton is now. ^_^
Silent12ill
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States358 Posts
August 07 2011 00:47 GMT
#7
car pool from san antonio? pm me lol
Abdool
Profile Joined March 2011
United States53 Posts
August 10 2011 10:31 GMT
#8
wow!!!!!! I am a student at UNT!, will be there. Walking distance from my house.....wohoooo
non :(
hordeau
Profile Joined June 2009
United States157 Posts
August 10 2011 10:38 GMT
#9
Next event when?
wat
Drimacus
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany92 Posts
August 10 2011 13:30 GMT
#10
I neeeeeeed a Barcraft event in Germany!! *pray*
ziGG
Profile Joined June 2010
United States5 Posts
August 10 2011 16:35 GMT
#11
ugh, I need move back to TX. (pLANo ftw). such a good e-sports secnce there compared to where i live now...
mavsfan0041
Profile Joined February 2011
United States306 Posts
August 11 2011 00:05 GMT
#12
Any chance minors could get in? I would love to come and watch and maybe bring some friends. Drink some soda or something.
R.I.P. CheckSix
chasdabigone
Profile Joined October 2010
11 Posts
August 11 2011 18:18 GMT
#13
On August 11 2011 09:05 mavsfan0041 wrote:
Any chance minors could get in? I would love to come and watch and maybe bring some friends. Drink some soda or something.


This is an all-ages event, minors and grandpas welcome!
Stoids
Profile Joined August 2010
United States636 Posts
August 11 2011 18:24 GMT
#14
Live in the Dallas area but will be back in College Station at that point. Love to see the initiative and hope it goes great. I will attend one of these in the near future.
*Insert Inspirational Day[9] Daily #100 Quote* | Fantasy | qxc, Brat_OK
Zatifio
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3 Posts
August 11 2011 18:25 GMT
#15
Oh man! Super excited for this! I'll see you guys there!!! Does any one know if UNT has any sort of StarCraft Scene? I would see some people play in Bruce every so often but that is about it. Would love to find a group of people to play with.
MeLlamoSatan
Profile Joined April 2011
United States136 Posts
August 11 2011 18:33 GMT
#16
Is this the Hailey's in Denton that has many awesome shows (live bands)? Great venue! I've driven down from OKC once or twice.
Joker rhymes like the is you just happy to see me trick Classical slapstick rappers need chapstick A lot of them sound like they in a talent show So I give them something to remember like the Alamo
tkRage
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
225 Posts
August 11 2011 18:41 GMT
#17
Wowowow. This thread is awesome. I will see you all there.

Also, ANYONE who wants info on the Denton SC2 scene, just pm me! I run a lot of things including the UNT CSL and IvyLOL teams. Let's make stuff happen!
mavsfan0041
Profile Joined February 2011
United States306 Posts
August 11 2011 19:37 GMT
#18
On August 12 2011 03:18 chasdabigone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2011 09:05 mavsfan0041 wrote:
Any chance minors could get in? I would love to come and watch and maybe bring some friends. Drink some soda or something.


This is an all-ages event, minors and grandpas welcome!

Awesome! I'll see if I can pull together a group who will want to go.
R.I.P. CheckSix
SwaySC
Profile Joined August 2010
United States11 Posts
August 11 2011 20:11 GMT
#19
UNT student here as well, i'll be there!
OpTiKcoyote
Profile Joined March 2011
United States60 Posts
August 11 2011 20:37 GMT
#20
why would u open this wen im just now leaveing town. jealous..........
Hawk280
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2 Posts
August 13 2011 07:48 GMT
#21
This is awesome! I'll hopefully be there if I can get off work!

Also I'm a UNT student and it would be awesome to get with some guys from around the area and play (though I'm not very good )!
sfynx929
Profile Joined May 2010
United States12 Posts
August 13 2011 08:33 GMT
#22
This sounds awesome, def try to be there. Hopefully get to meet some UNT students who also play starcraft :D
Oh come on, voidrays? really?
drdreggor
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden207 Posts
August 13 2011 10:05 GMT
#23
Damn it! Get one of these in Sweden right now!
Wake up Mr. Freeman, wake up and smell the ashes.
Denarthis
Profile Joined April 2011
United States22 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 16:52:28
August 13 2011 16:52 GMT
#24
I'll be there! Never been a fan of Haileys, but I will be there to watch DRG win himself a Code S spot!
theBOOCH
Profile Joined November 2010
United States832 Posts
August 25 2011 10:50 GMT
#25
Just a few more days! I'm really excited!
If all you're offering is Dos Equis, I will stay thirsty thank you very much.
Drakus
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2 Posts
August 26 2011 01:03 GMT
#26
The ad says doors open at 8 pm on Sunday for barcraft? Won't the tournament be mostly over by then?
chasdabigone
Profile Joined October 2010
11 Posts
August 26 2011 16:19 GMT
#27
The tournament will be replayed starting at 8. Liquor laws in Denton don't allow them to open before then. There is also talk of a mini-tournament afterwards so keep your fingers warmed up
Dorachor
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1 Post
August 27 2011 00:10 GMT
#28
Count me in.
Who needs a map?
chasdabigone
Profile Joined October 2010
11 Posts
August 27 2011 19:33 GMT
#29
OK GUYS! This is turning out to be much bigger than we thought, there are supposedly going to be 100+ people there! The place is huge so capacity isn't a problem, but seating is going to be slim. You are welcome to bring your own beanbag or lawn chairs to plop on the floor so you can comfortably view the matches! Sorry to pull a MLG on y'all but hopefully some advance notice will help!
lOvOlUNiMEDiA
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States643 Posts
August 29 2011 16:51 GMT
#30
Did anyone take pics of this?!
To say that I'm missing the point, you would first have to show that such work can have a point.
Xova
Profile Joined November 2010
United States342 Posts
August 29 2011 20:38 GMT
#31
I went and had a great time, I was the kid in the Dignitas hoodie ^_^

The only complaint I had was, being underage, I wasn't aloud back in the venue once I left. Other than that, the people were awesome and what's better than watching Starcraft with a group of awesome nerd ballers?
If you're a Starcraft fan, you're an Lim Yo Hwan fan.
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1986
Shuttle 920
Dewaltoss 74
Yoon 54
Hm[arnc] 49
Bale 27
Noble 25
ZergMaN 14
yabsab 11
ggaemo 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor682
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0277
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King145
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS45
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2327
League of Legends
• Rush1112
• Lourlo1015
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 9m
OSC
16h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.