• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:10
CEST 00:10
KST 07:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7903 users

Gamescom 2011 Teamliquid-MeetUp - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
TheGunrun
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States98 Posts
July 29 2011 00:02 GMT
#161
I'll be there!
One vision, One Purpose!
sAKecOkE
Profile Joined May 2010
Ireland128 Posts
July 29 2011 00:21 GMT
#162
Please count me in, I'll definitely be there even though a little later (around 21:00, can't make it earlyer).
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 15:07:21
July 29 2011 15:05 GMT
#163
I'll update the list. I won't forget, but I'm busy atm :-)!

On July 29 2011 02:35 Purpose2 wrote:
I'm so pumped for this (What happens if more than the 80-100 show up (because I'm sure they will))

Also you have drooL listed twice.


100 is actually quit a number. You could assume that some of the maybes don't come for example. If its more than 100.... not my fault ;-)! A reservation for more people is not possible and that one was actually quiet hard to get.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Sami172
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany4 Posts
July 29 2011 23:34 GMT
#164
I'll be there with my friend and maybe girlfriend
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-31 01:13:58
July 31 2011 00:47 GMT
#165
I am also most likely going to gamescom (99.9% certain i will?) And 100% certain I will come to this if I come to gamescom, so count me in? n_n

Edit: So just bought a ticket now, not sure how\where i will stay in cologne but there is no going back now I guess. so see you all at gamescom.
Wat
BuddhiBadugi
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany45 Posts
August 01 2011 15:30 GMT
#166
Count me in!
"My mum is da man" - Day[9]
Tetrakarbon
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria29 Posts
August 02 2011 14:03 GMT
#167
Definitely coming as well - will be two of us. Do I need to PM somebody like last year or?
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
August 02 2011 20:43 GMT
#168
Ok! I'm +1 :D
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
creepingcold
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany8 Posts
August 04 2011 17:57 GMT
#169
i'm in too =)

crex +4 =)
LiteralZero
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom40 Posts
August 04 2011 18:06 GMT
#170
YAY! Gunrun and Kellymilkies going!

Any more updates on actual time? Are we meeting at the place or walking down? I r confuse D=
Glull
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Germany404 Posts
August 04 2011 18:25 GMT
#171
throw me on the list, last year was great
sCuMBaG
Profile Joined August 2006
United Kingdom1144 Posts
August 05 2011 16:03 GMT
#172
ok. please count me in (+2)
thanks
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-05 21:54:59
August 05 2011 16:21 GMT
#173
I can't make it. Personal reasons.
Like anybody would care about me anyways :D

Thanks for organizing though, I hope it'll work for me next time. Have fun!
This is our town, scrub
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
August 05 2011 16:45 GMT
#174
I hope someone will shout at me and say HEY TL MEET UP IS IN 1 HOURS TIME at the event otherwise I am definitely going to be a klutz about it!!

Saying this, it's me +1!! (I think i already said that.)
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
HappyZerg
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany178 Posts
August 05 2011 17:22 GMT
#175
then count me in pls idra do me favour and come <3
Follow me on Twitter twitter.com/Happy_Zerg
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
August 06 2011 11:33 GMT
#176
I will try to be there, exam on 19th, going up to Cologne right after it.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 06 2011 13:11 GMT
#177
I'll update the thread next week. 2 weeks before the event with more information. Basically we are doing it like we did it last year which would be the following:

Meet up at the big stairs of the south entrance at 8:00PM and walk over to the restaurant. Meet me/us there or come to the restaurant yourself at 8:30PM.

:-) Should I book reservation for 100 persons no matter what?..
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
drooL
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United Kingdom2108 Posts
August 06 2011 15:34 GMT
#178
On July 29 2011 02:35 Purpose2 wrote:
I'm so pumped for this (What happens if more than the 80-100 show up (because I'm sure they will))

Also you have drooL listed twice.


it's ok dude, i'm important enough.
@nowSimon
Purpose2
Profile Joined August 2010
England187 Posts
August 07 2011 11:00 GMT
#179
Or fat enough you take up two seats

Last year I completely forgot about the meetup so I'm going to have to try hard to remember this year... if someone sees me... pull me along haha.
Twitter @PurposeGaming
Holykitty
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands246 Posts
August 07 2011 21:51 GMT
#180
oohhh how i wish i could be there :<
Where there's smoke, there's me
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta11
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
ViBE53
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 183
Dewaltoss 88
Hyuk 67
Bale 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm105
League of Legends
Doublelift3944
Counter-Strike
Fnx 723
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5602
Khaldor898
Liquid`Hasu675
Other Games
summit1g8489
FrodaN2299
shahzam456
KnowMe317
C9.Mang0220
ArmadaUGS125
JimRising 109
UpATreeSC95
Trikslyr42
ZombieGrub42
PPMD37
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH356
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur192
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 50m
Online Event
12h 50m
FEL
17h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.